Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TOR Opinions..

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Milk
09-20-2009, 9:55 PM
Does TOR seem a little bit too cartoony to anybody? Or is it just me? It just reminds of that god awful Clone Wars movie that came out a year or two ago...(not talking about the cartoon nettwork series Genndy Tartakovsky directed, loved those)

Discuss.
 The Betrayer
09-21-2009, 6:43 AM
the cartoon nettwork series Genndy Tartakovsky directed, loved those
Oh God. I absolutely loved this series, especially the clone commando parts. I want a part three dammit!
 Prime
09-21-2009, 10:37 AM
Actually, TOR has grown on me a great deal since it was announced...
 Demongo
09-21-2009, 11:04 AM
Cartoonish? What do you mean?
This (http://www.fusionfall.com/) is cartoonish:xp:
I don't really like TOR but it's definitely not "cartoonish".

Oh and I loved the clone wars cartoon too:D(and got all episodes:xp:)
 adamqd
09-21-2009, 11:39 AM
The Clone Wars TV show (Most resent poodoo) is the Death Of Star Wars IMO, and although I was devastated by Bioware's cartoony (Read poor) Pre- alpha images and walkthrough, I think they have at least some investment in quality story and gameplay akin to the KotOR's. My two main concerns are, Jerks spoiling my game, and, simplified casual fan friendly continuity... I dont want to see this be to kotOR, what the Clone Wars is to the Films... a low brow cash cow.

However, I am very pleased with the more resent updates , especially the Coruscant Concepts.
 Taak Farst
09-23-2009, 11:18 AM
i love it all except the graphics...I mean, WoW looks better..
 Lord Milk
09-25-2009, 9:30 PM
I mean if you compare the first two KotORs, the graphics seem off...I'm not talking about the scenery and background, thats beautiful, but the actual charachter models.
Page: 1 of 1