Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

RPG?

Page: 1 of 1
 Te Je'karta Mand'alor
09-20-2009, 2:24 PM
so how does this whole RPG thing work? i take it it's not at all like paper and pencil RPGs :p
 ForeverNight
09-20-2009, 2:33 PM
No, it's just pure story-telling. Instead of saying: "My fighter swings his longsword +5 at the Dragolich" it would read:

"Ragnar stood his ground, glaring at the Dragolich. He snarled as he twirled his sword before extending a hand and making a 'come-hither' motion at the unholy beast. The Dragolich roared as it's animated bones carried it towards the warrior, snapping it's jaws in anticipation of an easy kill.

Ragnar smiled before swinging his sword expertly at the Dragolich, the sword connected at the Dragolich's skull fell down, still snapping anxiously. Ragnar roared with joy as he destroyed the unholy monster.

"That's how you do it." He said to the mage beside him. "Sword and steel beats sorcery any day of the week."

((OOC stuff goes here))

Edit: Check out this post (http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=893712) from the Bethesda forums, explains everything you need.
 Te Je'karta Mand'alor
09-20-2009, 2:35 PM
ok.... so i i wanted to i could roll a d20 for my actions :p well that about explains it...the player chooses if he sucseeds :p
Page: 1 of 1