Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

i can't dock with the base

Page: 1 of 1
 ben_samis
09-13-2009, 7:37 AM
BATTLE 4: The Bothan Connection and mission 1: Shipment to Mining Colony (Family mission)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Before the end of the mission, the last thing: i have to board Vergesso Base to drop off Aeron. But i can't it :S I try to use "shift+D", but i never can dock.. Somebody can help me? please tell me how can i dock to the base

i use the 2.02 version

thanks,
Ben

ps: sorry for my english
 Wildstar
09-13-2009, 12:02 PM
Are you making sure you're within .5 clicks of the base when you issue the docking command?
 K_Kinnison
09-13-2009, 1:31 PM
You need to be near the "Top" of the base. Since it is a big asteroid you need to be near the docking point and not the center of the base itself

btw, there is a little trick I learned with docking/pickups. When the docking manuver is initiated you can go back to full power and then be sort of Cat-launched from your point at full speed when it is done
 ben_samis
09-18-2009, 12:21 PM
Okay! Thanks for the helping. It's work. I tried to dock into to hangars, this was the bad point.

Thanks a lot!
 ben_samis
09-18-2009, 12:54 PM
BATTLE 4: The Bothan Connection and mission 3: rescue Aeron
------------------------------------------------------------

I have got problem with the dock again. I try it on the "top" of the asteroid base, but it doesn't work. It's turning around, and getting far from the base. :S
 K_Kinnison
09-18-2009, 1:56 PM
are you using any mods beyond the 2.02 patch? otherwise i suggest going into a sim game with just you and the asteroid base ...fly around it and see if you can get close to the docking point as possile while initiating the manuver
 ben_samis
09-18-2009, 2:27 PM
i don't use mods, just updated to 2.02. ok i will try it in simulator
 ben_samis
09-18-2009, 4:06 PM
i can do nothing.. I tried it in simulator mode, but i can't dock. I rehearsed on a thousand manners, but it doesn§t work.
 ben_samis
09-19-2009, 1:08 PM
Yeee-haaa!
I did it. If you want to dock, you have to press "." select, another part of the asteroids ( change the target: hull, hangar....etc, and you have to choose the main asteroid part - named: hull, this is the center of the base, and you can dock.
Page: 1 of 1