Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

making a new clan help ?

Page: 1 of 1
 confederasigh
10-12-2001, 1:44 PM
:c3po: hi im new here and im making a clan page ive looked at others what i want know is if anyone knows if the clans will be recognized like red alert on the game ? or not or is it so far that we just know by the players whos in our clan or what ill show my clan when im done makin the page thanks nice to meet everyone
 Lord Tirion
10-12-2001, 6:52 PM
Im not quite sure what you are trying to get at. But as far as I know, I think the players make up their own guild tags when they create their zone names. I belong to Nexsis so our members all registered names with the gulid tag nXs_namehere.

If you need any kind of help, Ill be glad to offer you any.

Welcome to the boards too =)
 ion_burn
10-12-2001, 8:51 PM
No, I've played RA2, and I'm pretty sure that squads won't be handled that way.

What he is saying is: In RA2, you make a clan with the official RA2 site, your squad then becomes official, and players join the squads by means of a password from the creator of the squad. By doing so, the player is recognized officially and logged in as a member of that squad. The squad gets an official site, just detailing moto, leader, date created, and members...etc... When ever a member of such-and-such a squad logs in to play, it will say beside his name that he belongs to such-and-such a squad. This eliminates the need to change your name, and allows you to switch between squads without making a new character and losing your stats.
Page: 1 of 1