Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Red Eclipse issue

Page: 1 of 1
 Corn Nuts122
08-30-2009, 1:28 AM
So I looked for this and couldn't find it, so apologies if it's already out there. I finish beating the red eclipse and talk to the leader Catcmark watever his name is. After I talked to him, it come up with the experience received box, then goes to a loading screen. Next, it zips to the scene when you are escaping peragus and the harbinger...wtf? I really don't want to do Telos all over. I hate that planet. Any help please? I'm playing the original game on my 360.
 VarsityPuppet
08-31-2009, 12:28 PM
Playing on the 360 is known to cause.. many issues. I don't have much experience with this so... I don't know what to do really.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
 Mandalore The Shadow
09-06-2009, 7:59 AM
Playing on the 360 could be the issue but it may be a glitch in the game mabey you have a scratch on the disk in just the right spot and if it did send you all the way back to Paragus then I don't see any way of you getting back without playing throught it again next time you play through I would sugest saving more often. Sorry if this wasnt much help.
Page: 1 of 1