Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Launched Achievement

Page: 1 of 1
 Agincourt
08-28-2009, 12:08 PM
I've been playing the Force Unleashed for a long time and am very close to getting all the achievements of the game, but one really just doesn't make any sense to me. The achievement of 'Launched' requires killing 100 enemies with grapple moves, but moves like Sith punt just don't work. Or at least I don't know if I get it right. What is a grapple move and is there anything that would help?

When I press attack (B) and jump (A), I just swing the lightsaber and jump and that's all. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks
 JKAMaster
08-28-2009, 5:57 PM
I think it means the mid air grab combos. Use the Y+B, or XXXB, with the grapple slam combos once you get the enemy in the air (X+A, Y+B)
 Shem
08-28-2009, 6:41 PM
There are two grapple moves you can use that will give you that achievement (take it from me since I've gotten every achievement in TFU, including the five new ones that came with the Tatooine mission this morning).

A+X

or

B+Y
 Agincourt
08-28-2009, 8:04 PM
You mean Y and B simultaneously? Tried it a number of times and I either just attack or my opponents just knock me down. Was this a hard one to get? Thanks
 JKAMaster
08-29-2009, 4:19 AM
Yes, and the XXXB combo to launch them in the air. Then finish it with another simultaneous combo to complete the grapple. The moves should slam the opponent to the ground.
Page: 1 of 1