Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Wearble Sith Uniforms Pack

Page: 1 of 1
 Marius Fett
08-27-2009, 9:51 AM
=============================================
A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC MODIFICATION
=============================================

AUTHOR: Marius Fett
EMAIL: -RH
NAME: Wearable Sith Uniforms

DESCRIPTION: The only mod I can think of that gives you the Sith Uniforms as equipable items on KotORFiles had quite a few bugs. It would make your characters heads disappear when you entered a new module, plus it wasn't a true item mod. It changed your appearance to that of a Sith Officer, head and all.

This mod is different. It uses the Sith Uniform model and uses it to replace the Revan robe model, which is appearance slot J. Now, originally, females used the male Revan textures, so I altered appearance.2da to make them use a female variant I made myself. If you're using a custom head mod, you won't have this modification there. You'll have to make it yourself. There are instructions on that at the end of the readme.

All three male and female textures are available and the items can be found in Uthar Wynn's bedroom in the Sith Academy on Korriban, inside a new Plasteel Cylinder.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Run the mod installer.

FOR THOSE USING CUSTOM HEAD MODS: It's really simple to get these to work with custom heads. All you need to do is open up the appearance.2da file in your Override folder using KotOR Tool and find the row of your custom head. Scroll over to where the modelj and tex columns are.

If your head is male, in the modelj column, enter PMBJM and in the texj column, enter PMBJ.

If your head is female, in the modelj column enter PFBJM and in the texj column enter PFBJ.

Then click another row so that the changes register, and save the file.

PERMISSIONS: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

The only mod I can think of that gives you the Sith Uniforms as equipable items on KotORFiles had quite a few bugs. It would make your characters heads disappear when you entered a new module, plus it wasn't a true item mod. It changed your appearance to that of a Sith Officer, head and all.

This mod is different. It uses the Sith Uniform model and uses it to replace the Revan robe model, which is appearance slot J. Now, originally, females used the male Revan textures, so I altered appearance.2da to make them use a female variant I made myself. If you're using a custom head mod, you won't have this modification there. You'll have to make it yourself. There are instructions on that at the end of the readme.

All three male and female textures are available and the items can be found in Uthar Wynn's bedroom in the Sith Academy on Korriban, inside a new Plasteel Cylinder.

http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/67/files2/103163_1.jpg)
http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/67/files2/103163_2.jpg)

DOWNLOAD (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Wearable_Sith_Uniforms_Pack;103163)
 jck87
09-01-2009, 2:33 PM
As far as I know there are no bugs which made your head disappear when you enter a new module in my mod, but it is good to see you can keep your original head in this one ;)
 R2-X2
09-01-2009, 2:40 PM
Nice mod!
But, hey, what's that "mod-flooding" you do at the moment?

Will definately download it.
 Marius Fett
09-04-2009, 6:32 PM
Nice mod!
But, hey, what's that "mod-flooding" you do at the moment?

Will definately download it.

Hehe, thanks.

Yeah, I guess it is a sort of mod-flood. I've definitely been working a lot on mods lately. ^_^
 Darth Ken0bi
09-05-2009, 3:54 AM
Very nice work, always wanted the other versions of the Sith uniforms. 10/10 : )
Page: 1 of 1