Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

God mode

Page: 1 of 1
 Te Je'karta Mand'alor
08-12-2009, 6:09 PM
sorry if this has been posted before, but i found a way to get infinate health and ammo. simply st next to a health droid and ammo droid. you can shoot from there and kill anyone who passes
 Bokken
08-12-2009, 6:41 PM
Not quite infinite...a rocket, mine, detpack, or headshot can kill you instantly. And if your droids are destroyed, you're screwed.
 Te Je'karta Mand'alor
08-12-2009, 7:57 PM
true... but your close to it
 M@RS
08-13-2009, 2:42 AM
Nah, I've tried it before. Your rate of being damaged is faster than the rate of being healed. It takes longer to kill you, but it's still easy. It's great for snipers since you won't move much, and a grenade (the kill radius is pretty big) alone screws you over. xD
 jawathehutt
08-13-2009, 11:51 AM
Thats probably one of the worst stratageys I've ever heard for online play, you would be killed by the first human player you found. It might work somewhat better in single player, but its still much more effective to just heal yourself with bacta tanks that enemies drop and keep moving nonstop.
 Deadshot#1
08-13-2009, 3:04 PM
It barely even works in single player mush less online because your just a sitting duck and after a few minutes alot of enemies are coming after you, thats what happened to me at least. No offense mate, i'm not tryin to put your idea down or nothin, but the fact of the matter is you would only be in god mode for like 5-10 minutes. Still not a bad theory though, if you think of anymore, post em' up.
 Te Je'karta Mand'alor
08-17-2009, 6:43 PM
actualy when i tried it not many enemies found me. but then againi was sniping
 Gamma097
08-26-2009, 9:57 PM
i found a way to get infinate health and ammo. simply st next to a health droid and ammo droid. you can shoot from there and kill anyone who passes

If you have the PS2 version and you want invincibility/god mode, pause the game and hold L2 and R2. On the directional pad, press:

Up-Up-Up-Left-Down-Down-Down-Left-Up-Up-Up-Left-Right.

If you hear the sound that you hear when pausing the game, then the cheat was typed correctly.

The only way that you can die is respawning or falling through an abyss. If you don't have the PS2 version, then I just wasted some of your time. :)
 Mandalore The Shadow
08-29-2009, 9:19 AM
That and Up-Down-Left-Down-Down-Left-Down-Down-Left-Down-Down-Down-Left-Right

EDIT: That is infinate ammo
 HockeyGoalie35
08-29-2009, 9:34 AM
heh funny, thats the exact same cheats for xbox too
 Mandalore The Shadow
08-29-2009, 8:48 PM
yeah I play the X-box version
 DAWUSS
10-28-2009, 9:42 PM
Tried and tested too many times - from both sides. Sure, they're great for refills, especially against defending certain CPs from AI, but standing next to them is no sign of invincibility.
Page: 1 of 1