Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I can't join or spectate any MP matches!

Page: 1 of 1
 Gamma097
08-08-2009, 5:22 PM
EDIT: This problem was somehow fixed! I have no idea how I did it but it works now.

I can't or spectate any MP matches! It started when I changed Delta Squad's skins. I remembered to make a backup of CloneTextures.utx. I tried MP when I did have the custom skins on and it didn't let me join or spectate any matches. I quit the game, then took my backup of CloneTextures.utx and put it back where it was. I restarted the game then opened the Customize menu. The skins were how they were supposed to be. Incorrectly assuming that MP would work like before, I joined an MP match. It didn't work. I tried joining a game via Xfire, I saw a strange red and blue screen. I even tried to reinstall the game. It still doesn't work. I can create a LAN server and I could run around in there, but nobody could join. The following is the info about my computer: (When I uploaded my gaming rig info to Xfire, I got this info)

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo
Memory: 2036MB RAM
Hard Drive: 309 GB
Video Card: Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2
Page: 1 of 1