Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Console version differences?

Page: 1 of 1
 SyntheticGerbil
08-05-2009, 8:11 PM
Quick question... as some developers tend to do, has there been any word on whether the xbox360 version or the PS3 version of Brutal Legend will have additional exclusive content over the other?
 Thrik
08-06-2009, 4:59 AM
I've heard nothing thus far, although Schafer has said DLC is planned. I guess it depends on whether or not that DLC turns out to be exclusive. :)
 Da_man
08-06-2009, 10:58 AM
If you preorder at EBgames or Gamestop they give you a special guitar designed by (I believe) Lemmy, but I'm not sure that is a console exclusive.
 kevinash16
08-06-2009, 11:14 PM
da man.... i hate you.... im gonna find you... and make you lose... many times.....
 Da_man
08-06-2009, 11:42 PM
I say bring it, lurker.

And it is a guitar designed by Tenacious D. My bad.

But I regret nothing.
 SyntheticGerbil
08-10-2009, 5:57 PM
If you preorder at EBgames or Gamestop they give you a special guitar designed by (I believe) Lemmy, but I'm not sure that is a console exclusive.

I'm betting this code will end up on Gamefaqs, sort of how the Prince of Persia Gamestop exclusive costumes did as well...

I've heard nothing thus far, although Schafer has said DLC is planned. I guess it depends on whether or not that DLC turns out to be exclusive. :)

I hope I hope I hope I hope it's non exclusive because I don't want to make the wrong decision at this major turning point in my life.
 Ghost Down
08-18-2009, 1:10 PM
I bet the PS3 will have better graphics compared to the Xbox 360, because of the Playstation's superior hardware.

(Yes, I am a PS3 owner)
Page: 1 of 1