Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Level up Glitch [TSL]

Page: 1 of 1
 ME.mk XII
08-04-2009, 1:28 PM
Hello, I just wanted to ask before trying and seriously busting my game.
In TSL (as you may know) there are a series of glitches which allow you to upgrade your stats up to 25 (and that's the bare minimum of the possibilities) in Peragus, however you need to force the game into leveling up your main character as a second class (for example: you begin as a jedi guardian, perform the glitch and you end up being a jedi guardian lvl 2; jedi consular lvl 1)
Well, the point is, I know how to do this, however I've never managed to understand the problem it leads to when you level up to a prestige class, as the only way to fix this is through a glicth called "The pure breed".
My question:
Ñ—What would be the best way to perform the "pure breed" glitch before reaching level 15 when you begin as a jedi guardian?
 Ten-96
08-04-2009, 9:22 PM
I'm not sure if this works but it's posted on GameFAQs:

Level Up Glitch (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/file/920194/35499)

I hope that helps as it also has other TSL glitches explained.
 ME.mk XII
08-05-2009, 1:24 PM
Thanks, but I've already read that, and it fails to answer my question, as I need someone to give me their solution to this, since the only other jedi guardians you find in game are Bao-dur and Handmaiden
so I'm bassically playing through without a prestige class and it's kind of annoying because whenever I talk to Kreia after lvl 15 I need to level up.
I've considered doing this as a jedi centintinel... and failed horribly.
 RedHawke
08-06-2009, 2:11 AM
Well, the point is, I know how to do this, however I've never managed to understand the problem it leads to when you level up to a prestige class
You may only have 2 classes and since that 'glitch' gives you a second class you may not gain a prestige class later on as there is no third class 'slot' for it to go into. That is how it works in the PC edition of the game so there should be no difference regarding this part of the game on the XBox.
 ME.mk XII
08-07-2009, 1:42 PM
Ok, I made it to lvl 15 and hit a crash, all normal up there... I restarted my game and waited until I went to lvl 16 before speaking to Kreia, this preety much solved the problem, also, I (finally) understood how the whole process works, you build your character with all the bonuses of jedi guardian and jedi consular then you go and get your prestige class, and then you perform the "pure breed" to get any feats and powers you missed as a jedi guardian.
By the end of it you are capable of chopping anyone in your way and still have a decent fight with some enemies.
Thanks for your help.
 VarsityPuppet
08-19-2009, 5:25 PM
Not sure what you mean by "pure breeding" but I do this all the time. Level-up glitching has its quirks and its downfalls, but if you know what you're doing, you can pull it off.
Page: 1 of 1