Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kreia's Eyes Reskin

Page: 1 of 1
 Revan's Will
07-30-2009, 9:53 PM
Kreia's Eyes Reskin
by RevansWill

Details-
Gives Kreia high-res green eyes.

Installation-
move p_kreiaH.tga to Override in SWKOTOR2 directory

Uninstallation-
delete/remove p_kreiaH.tga from Override in SWKOTOR2 directory

Bugs-
none that i know of.

Credits-
Fred tetra for Kotor tool
and Adobe for Photoshop

Permissions- May use in vids and pics as long as you give me some credit, and use in other mods only with
my consent.

Download-
http://rapidshare.com/files/261977039/Kreia_Eyes_Reskin.zip)

ScreenShot-
http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss342/Saw767/kreiaseyes.jpg)
 Trench
07-30-2009, 11:10 PM
Best Kreia eye reskin I've ever seen! 10/10!:D
 Master Shake
07-31-2009, 12:23 AM
Best Kreia eye reskin I've ever seen! 10/10!:D
Sarcasm?

You should do a second version with her having blue eyes, make her seem more like the Handmaidens mother.
 VarsityPuppet
07-31-2009, 12:56 AM
You finally released the eyes huh? Good job sir

@ Master Shake
It would go with the whole blue/white theme that the Handmaiden seems to have...

But, even assuming that Kreia is Arren Kae, there's no telling what she could have looked like. We know only that her face resembled her mother. The white hair, silver eyes and pale skin is all from Yusanis, meaning that Kae could have been a blonde, brunette, red head and the color of her eyes could vary even moreso.

That said, a blue version would be pretty cool. That, and I'd make the irises a tad bigger
 Q
07-31-2009, 4:49 AM
It was hinted at in the game that Kreia/Arren Kae is also an Echani. Some of her philosophies mirror those of the Handmaidens'.
 Demongo
07-31-2009, 6:00 AM
It may be just me but she looks more like "WHAT?!" than "Ask. And I will answer":xp:
But it's still a nice reskin.
 Revan's Will
07-31-2009, 11:11 AM
 purifier
07-31-2009, 12:32 PM
Both eye reskins have got my vote, although I really like the green best. It would seem to fit Kriea as having green eyes.

Anyway good job.
 Revan's Will
04-18-2010, 5:09 PM
It has been some time...if anyone wants these reskins, say so here. I'd happily reupload them.
 Phildevil
04-18-2010, 8:50 PM
I'd like to. Didn't knew such a mod existed! I'd like both, of course, to see which fits better.
 Canderis
04-18-2010, 10:45 PM
This looks great!
 Revan's Will
04-19-2010, 1:56 AM
 Shaggoth
11-04-2010, 8:50 AM
we can't
send em here - http://psychedelic.planet.ee/du/)

and i'll post here public links :)
 DarthShadow
11-04-2010, 12:54 PM
sorry for the bump but anyone can reupload?
 Shaggoth
11-05-2010, 5:45 AM
 DarthShadow
11-05-2010, 6:09 AM
thanks shaggoth
 Acleacius
01-15-2011, 8:53 PM
Thanks Revan's Will for this mod excellent mod. :cheers:

Would you consider doing the same for Visas, please or is there a Visas mod already?

Thanks for any tips or links. :)

Edit: Installed it into the override but she still has a veil, any idea or do we have to start a new game?
 TriggerGod
01-15-2011, 10:00 PM
Thanks Revan's Will for this mod excellent mod. :cheers:

Would you consider doing the same for Visas, please or is there a Visas mod already?

Unfortunately, Visas's face 'ends' right underneath her veil, ergo if you removed her hood in the model, you would see nothing underneath.

So without any eyes, there are no eyes to reskin. However, there is at least one head modification for Visas that gives her a real head (A reskinned version of one of the player heads, IIRC) without the veil in oldflash's Final Touch mod, which should be on KFiles.
 Acleacius
01-16-2011, 12:25 AM
Thanks TriggerGod, that's a big mod, maybe I can just find the Visas change. :)

Anyone know if I need to start a new game before I meet these NPCs, this Keria file did not change, once dropped in the Override?

Thanks for any tips. :)

Edit: Thanks Revan's Will Eyes are working!

I couldn't see them before since my hood didn't come off like the screen shot, how do we remove the hood as in the screen?
 Revan's Will
04-09-2011, 5:36 PM
With TOR approaching, I thought I'd get re-integrated on the forums. I was pleasantly surprised to see that this mod hadn't been buried by the others into the past.

You're welcome for the eyes, by the way. I do have Red eyes that I use personally for the Evil Kreia transition, which I could put up if anyone is interested.

Oh, and as far as permission goes, you can use these in other mods - just credit me. Since I know I might be on here as often, my gaming interests move around a lot.
 Elterin
06-05-2011, 12:33 PM
Hi, you've done a nice work with these eyes. I would be interested to add the red eyes as well in my game.
Nice to see you back. :)
 Dark_Ansem
06-06-2011, 5:25 AM
I like the quality, but a non-blind Kreia is blasphemous to me :P
 Snard
06-09-2011, 12:53 PM
I like the quality, but a non-blind Kreia is blasphemous to me :P

Meh, so what? The only thing it would cnflict with is (possible non important spoilers):
Asking her whats wrong with her eyes. Yet it seems wierd she would say that Visas does not see as they do, as it seems kreia is also including herself.

But anyway, this is a great mod and it makes her seem more human, because even blind people dont have completely white eyes.
 Dark_Ansem
06-09-2011, 4:22 PM
Meh, so what? The only thing it would cnflict with is (possible non important spoilers):
Asking her whats wrong with her eyes. Yet it seems wierd she would say that Visas does not see as they do, as it seems kreia is also including herself.

But anyway, this is a great mod and it makes her seem more human, because even blind people dont have completely white eyes.

but they do have only the iris, and no visible black. I obviously meant it in an ironic way that it is lore-questionable, but still good quality and even better for those who don't mind.
Page: 1 of 1