Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Another Star Wars Episode 1 Racer thread...

Page: 1 of 1
 ThePatrick!
07-27-2009, 1:15 PM
Salutations, everyone. My name is Patrick, and I'm a Star Wars fan (so far so good...).

I've run into a problem with SWE1R (Star Wars Episode 1 Racer) and I'd be very grateful if you can assist me.

I have the full version of the game on my computer but when I first opened it I got an error saying that it couldn't find the application "OpenPlay." I downloaded the latest version of OpenPlay and that seemed to fix that problem, and I got a different error saying I needed something like the latest version of "OpenPlay--ProtocolGetUniqueID." I don't understand what I'm supposed to do, because I've already Googled "OpenPlay--ProtocolGetUniqueID" and I didn't get ANY results. It seems like it doesn't exist.

I'm going to get the full error message right now, and I'll update this post with my findings.

Update:
Here's the full error message that I get now:

"Launch of Star Wars Episode I Racer failed

The application Star Wars Episode I Racer could not be opened because OpenPlay--ProtocolGetUniqueID could not be found."

By the way, my computer is a PowerMac G4 867Mhz with a GeForce2 MX graphics card.

Thankee!
Patrick
Page: 1 of 1