Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

LOTRO buddy key

Page: 1 of 1
 Nedak
07-26-2009, 7:55 PM
I hate to ask like this, but the LOTRO trial account creation has been down for over a week and me and a bud of mine have been wanting to try it out (haven't played for a while).

If anybody is currently subed to the game and would like to throw out a couple of keys it would be most appreciated!

Thanks,

Nedak and friend.
 Jae Onasi
08-25-2009, 12:53 AM
Sorry I didn't see this sooner! LOTRO doesn't require a buddy key right now. Just go to the LOTRO site (https://trial.turbine.com/lotro.php?ftui=LOTROPropel) and sign up for the 10 day free trial account. There's a special going on for 9.99/mo, also.

If you do sign up, add Elinrial as a friend on the Brandywine server. :)
 Nedak
08-27-2009, 7:33 PM
Sorry I didn't get back to this post sooner.

Thanks Jae, at the time the LOTRO account creation wasn't working so I had somebody email me a buddy key.

Ironically I did sign up on Brandywine and have established a kin there with a few of my buddies. I'll add you and drop by a /tell whenever you're on (in-game name is Nedok).

See you there!
Page: 1 of 1