Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PMHC05 (Manly Version)

Page: 1 of 1
 miro42
07-06-2009, 11:53 PM
Hey all. I'm back with my third mod (fourth if you consider the fact that I did Mara Jade twice) and this time it's a simple head replacement mod for the fifth Caucasian head. I'm not a fan of the male heads in KOTOR so I wanted to pop out something that I would enjoy playing. I hope you do too.

Mirrors
megaupload - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YSPPSS4E)
rapidshare - http://rapidshare.com/files/252862632/PMHC05_manly.zip)

Check out the work to see if the download is worth your time - http://miro42.deviantart.com/art/KOTOR-PC-Mod-128560513)

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome!
 Master Shake
07-07-2009, 12:50 AM
Reminds me of Two-Face.
 Salzella
07-07-2009, 3:26 PM
wow, that's a pretty gruesome scar. cool head, though i have to admit the scar would be too distracting for me. maybe a versions sans scar? for all of us not into huge war wounds ;)
 Qui-Gon Glenn
07-09-2009, 9:53 PM
Certainly unique! I like it, although it is a bit much for me too... I prefer to be manly, yet soooo good looking.

I still love your Juhani mod though... a permanent upgrade that seems to get better to me... I should have given it a 10!
 miro42
07-10-2009, 6:54 PM
Reminds me of Two-Face.
HAH! You know I thought it looked really familiar. Thanks for the look!

wow, that's a pretty gruesome scar. cool head, though i have to admit the scar would be too distracting for me. maybe a versions sans scar? for all of us not into huge war wounds ;)
I'll work something out in a little while. I'm working on a zillion things at once but I will eventually get to work on that for you.

Certainly unique! I like it, although it is a bit much for me too... I prefer to be manly, yet soooo good looking.

I still love your Juhani mod though... a permanent upgrade that seems to get better to me... I should have given it a 10!
Yes you should have! :D Now that I know that I can add topology to models I'll get right to work on giving Juhani hair! WOOT!
 Ghost Down
08-21-2009, 4:50 PM
Damn, great looking head. The scar actually makes sense, because Revan got shot at by Malak.

BTW. Maybe for a V2 you could tone down the red of the DS scar, so that is more natural looking like the regular one? Oh, why don't you upload this on KOTOR Files?
 Jedi_Man
08-22-2009, 12:25 PM
This is the head I use all the time, but I find the scar too large for my taste. If it were smaller, like an over the eye, but thats all, that would be awesome.
 miro42
08-22-2009, 11:37 PM
Damn, great looking head. The scar actually makes sense, because Revan got shot at by Malak.

BTW. Maybe for a V2 you could tone down the red of the DS scar, so that is more natural looking like the regular one? Oh, why don't you upload this on KOTOR Files?

I can do that. I actually did it because I always give a story to all the art I create. Basically the scar is supposed to be glowing red, like the eyes, because the evilness that's coming from inside him is getting out, and since the muscle is showing through it's emitting that kind of light. Did that make sense? ;P Anyhoo, when I get back into modding I'll throw a new .tga in there.
As far as KOTOR Files goes, I haven't been able to send anything to them. I tried sending my Mara Jade back when it was closing down and ever since then I haven't been able to upload anything there. Also I can't an email response from the moderators there either. I think my firewall is messing with me, because I can't send out email to work from my home computer either. :(

This is the head I use all the time, but I find the scar too large for my taste. If it were smaller, like an over the eye, but thats all, that would be awesome.
Hey awesome! Glad to know my hard work pays off for someone! Do you mean nix the whole lip scar and leave the lower half of the scar off?
 Canderis
08-22-2009, 11:51 PM
Send a PM to one of them here.
I think you over-did it a bit, maybe tone it down a bit in V2, also try to make em look more natural.
 Jedi_Man
08-23-2009, 2:24 PM
Just the two parts connecting to the lip, and the hair looks a little off to, but hey, I always wanted a scar for his face!
Page: 1 of 1