Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Swastika not in PSP?

Page: 1 of 1
 elmanmasraro
07-01-2009, 1:03 PM
Hey Tingler, you sure the swastika isn't in the PSP version? I was looking at the Unseen 64 screenshots and noticed this: http://www.unseen64.net/wp-content/gallery/indiana-jones-psp-2/28.jpg)

I know, this are surely from an early stage in development, but at least this means the swastika was ACTUALLY going to appear. Why would they remove it suddenly?:indif:
 Irfaan
07-01-2009, 5:27 PM
I'm sure I saw the Swastika when playing on the PSP version somewhere.

Darn, I can't see the link
 elmanmasraro
07-01-2009, 6:06 PM
I'm sure I saw the Swastika when playing on the PSP version somewhere.

Darn, I can't see the link

Here, take a look:

http://www.unseen64.net/wp-content/gallery/indiana-jones-psp-2/28.jpg)
 Darth_Yuthura
07-01-2009, 7:55 PM
What's the big deal about the swastika? I know WHAT it stands for, but why are people so sensitive to the point that they would delete it from a game after it had already been added?

If they simply didn't add it in at all, maybe... but removing it after it's already been written to the game is just ridiculous.
 elmanmasraro
08-08-2009, 2:37 PM
Just played the game, and yeah, instead of swastikas, there's the crosses. What a shame.
 Darth_Yuthura
08-12-2009, 2:13 PM
Well I don't think it should matter all that much whether you noticed it there or seen that it was gone. If you hate what it stands for, then it should move you to hate the opposite side even more. They should have just left the symbols in the game because they were historically accurate.
 elmanmasraro
08-14-2009, 3:09 PM
But they were actually going to add them!!! Just look at the pic!!!
Page: 1 of 1