Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Clash of Two Galaxies - Trek Wars

Page: 1 of 1
 Ataris
06-30-2009, 1:37 PM
Beyond the Outer Rim there lies another galaxy home to planet Earth, and also home to the Federation, whose ships traverse the stars at speeds of over Warp 8. Tensions in this galaxy are high, and the Klingon, Romulan, Vulcan, and human empires are ready to go to war.

In a galaxy far, far away there lies the New Empire, a Sith net of worlds whose reign over the galaxy is tight, spreading to even some worlds of the Outer Rim. A secret order of Jedi who adhere strictly to the ancient standards contained in the holocrons themselves have slowly been building up a force in the underworld of Coruscant.

Darth Ultimus, the Emperor, has recently discovered an ancient Force artifact that he has been able to siphon the energy to jump to other galaxies. The day of powering up this device has come, but the destination is unknown. All that can be determined is that there is no way of knowing who the inhabitants of this galaxy are and whether they are Force sensitive or not.

Behold, the war between two galaxies is about to begin.

Character sheet:

Name:
Race:
Galaxy:
Affilitation:
Personality:
Biography:

I will need someone to be the head of the Federation, captains of starships, crew, etc. Have fun with your role. The rules are the normal ones, I don't really need to list them, do I? All I ask is that you keep to yourself and be respectful of other players.

My character sheet:

Name: Darth Ultimus
Race: Human
Galaxy: Star Wars
Affiliation: Emperor of New Empire
Appearance: coming soon
Personality: One of the less cliche Sith in history, he draws his ideas from such popular Sith Lords as Darth Revan and Darth Tyranus. He enjoys intimidation, but also tries to make more intelligent decisions regardless of his anger. He has quite a following due to his ability to make speeches, and is trying to master the art of manipulation that Darth Revan did, but he has work to do.
Biography: Born on Coruscant into a wealthy family, the death of his parents led him into the Dark Side, and when he discovered he was Force Sensitive, he slowly learned about all of his abilities in secret. One day, he came across an ancient Sith holocron, and from there he was able to find other Sith remnants who followed him because of his understanding of the Dark Side, knowing he was not just another fool among the Sith.

Eventually he was able overthrow the corrupt government of Coruscant and the Jedi who had become lost to their traditions. From there, his followers only increased. Now he is the Emperor.
Page: 1 of 1