Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Zombie War (Zombies Walk Part 2)

Page: 4 of 4
 Jedi_Man
08-12-2009, 9:41 PM
"Sam Cryptmaw, eh? Hmmmm... Ich weiss nicht, er I don't know. Lemme call Vlad." Sam said, pulling out his cell and dialing. The busy tone soudned.
"Damn." Sam swore. "He's busy, but I think Vlad is one of the last scientists, next to a Frank Wilson, to have been involved in the Virus and still be alive. I think your father just likes to be prepared."
"Now, these MP5's have been modified, I don't know if I told you that. They now fire .45 ACP's instead of 9x19mm's. Other than that, there's no major difference."
 Xero_Cryptmaw
08-13-2009, 2:53 AM
"Nah my father is dead and my mother. I never knew what they were in to, only that they were scientists. Both murdered by my brother, but i dont wanna talk about it right now." said Xero.

He strapped the SMGs to his lower back.

"Look i dont wanna sound pushy or any thing but, we need to get goin'. staying in one place too long attracts unwanted attention. Do you know of anyone who can give us shelter?" asked Xero.
 Jedi_Man
08-13-2009, 12:56 PM
"In russia? No, no one here who'd give us shelter, wait a minute. Ofcourse, Yuri. He might be willing to help." Sam pulled out his cell and dialed Yuri's number.
Ring-ring...
Ring-ring...
. . . . . .
Jaden sat and listened to his I-pod, full of heavy metal to motivate him to his Kick-butt mode.
"Sir, there's a group of Civies down on the ground. Their fending off a horde." THe pilot called back.
"Take out the horde, bring in the civies." Jaden ordered. They set down and unloaded some lead from their Vulcans and their Ma Deuces. After a few minutes, the horde was nothing more than a bloody smear and twitching parts.
The civilians gratefully boarded the Chinook.
"Thanks, for saving us. My name is Zoey." said the brown haired girl.
(Yesm I am throwing in soem references to awesome video games, while not being a total rip off artist.)
 Xero_Cryptmaw
08-13-2009, 11:40 PM
"Alright. I hope you get him on the phone then." said Xero twirling one of his revolvers on his index finger.
 Xero_Cryptmaw
08-29-2009, 4:37 AM
(Where did everybody go?)
 Jedi_Man
08-29-2009, 2:47 PM
Everyones wondering about Ataris' character.
 Ataris
09-12-2009, 2:22 PM
In a rush to exit the besieged plane, Aiden took a moment to consider whether Atrianna would need his help or not, and then he grabbed Eve's arm and bailed. She rolled her eyes and followed him to the door. Some soldier handed them very heavy backpacks.

"Put these on."

Easier said than done. Taking a couple of minutes to equip the gear, the soldier was becoming impatient, but finally the other soldiers left the plane and Aiden and Eve were standing the in the doorway, their hair reaching for the sky, and the rush of the airy abyss looming for them.

Smiling at Eve, she glared at him, and then he took a bold and shaky step out of the plane.

And dropped.

The experience was somewhat thrilling, but, given the circumstances, it was not the most enjoyable activity. Soon, however, Aiden could make out objects on the ground, which included people.

Aiden had no idea that his ally from long ago, Vlad, was watching him.
 Chevron 7 locke
09-12-2009, 5:29 PM
Alright...it had a parachut.

Atrianna looked down at the tattered remains of the parachute and felt a moment of fear before assesing the situation.

Alright...there is one parachute left onboard...and I'm not leaving all those weapons behind. I'll need them.

She quickly grabbed the last parachute and quickly hooked it up to the vehicle before jumping in and driving out of the plane and into thin air before triggering it.

Hope this works.
 CommanderQ
09-12-2009, 8:30 PM
Vlad finally spotted chutes. He smiled, it seemed that the group was just impossible to kill.

He ran into the street, cars screeching, trying to avoid hitting the tall Russian. He went to the closest one and opened the door.

"I'm sorry, but I need your vehicle."

He grabbed the small man and took him out of the car, Japanese curses assaulting Vlad all the way.

He jumped inside and nodded to the man.

"No worries, I'll bring it back."

With that, he sped off towards the landing zone of the chutes.
 Xero_Cryptmaw
09-13-2009, 9:45 AM
"So...Sam, where are we headed?" asked Xero now sitting in the passenger seat of the jeep.
 Ataris
09-15-2009, 7:29 PM
The ground swiftly approaching Aiden, he began to fidget. Quite a bit. It seemed as if they were coming in too fast. He had managed to pull the ripcord a moment back, but perhaps he had done it a little too late....

A harsh impact met Aiden, and the shock reverberated throughout his body. No broken bones, thankfully, but his legs would be sore for a while. Eve faired no better, but no worse, either.

And approaching them was a small van....
 ForeverNight
09-20-2009, 2:14 PM
Smith saw Vlad leave the home in a hurry as well as the plane roaring over head. "So," he said aloud to nobody. "We've got the zombies back again, we've got some nominal help from the Japanese Government, Atrianna is slightly out of it, and we have another Aiden on our hands...." He sighed a little. "Great."

After making sure he had all his weapons and other assorted goods on him he walked towards the door before turning to Shayla and Doc Wilson.

"You two can either stay here and stay put or come with me. I'm not dictating, but it would be foolish to have both of you wander off..." He grinned slightly, neither of them seemed like candidates for simply wandering off. "Anyway, I think I saw several 'chutes and I want to check 'em out."

((Wow, talk about necro-thread.))
 Jedi_Man
09-22-2009, 7:49 PM
(ha ha)
"Well... My plan was clear a way for Vlad and everyone. You know, empty the infected villages, stuff like th-" Sam started gasping. Slamming on the brakes, he pulled over to the side. He had two pains, one on his side, where Smith had shot him. The other, where the prowler had pinned him to the jeep.
He ripped off his sleeve, looking at the oozing wound.
Ah, sh**!
Sam opened up the compartment between the two seats and pulled out the vial of brownish liquid, the cure. Then, the wound stopped, and healed itself.
What the hell? Sam's having a heart attack!
Sam remembered something Alexis had told him at Elm Creek, the survivors colony. He had an immunity to the disease. Somehow, where other people's immune system failed, his was barely strong enough to kill the virus. But, that was to the old virus, as Alexis had told him just before he left. This is a new strain, and had new implications. Somehow, it is messing with his head.
I can here others thoughts...
(I actually have this other story in the making, Sam actually was immune to the old virus.)
 Xero_Cryptmaw
10-22-2009, 1:56 PM
"Ah! What should i do?! Are you ok?!" Xero shouted fumbling to get his seatbelt off to assist the issue.

He got out of the car and ran aound to the drivers side and put one hand on Sam's shoulder in case he needed support.

"Is there anything I can get you?" he said watching Sam very closely.
 Jedi_Man
10-23-2009, 8:24 AM
Sam looked at Xero.
"No, no I'm fine..." Sam said, readjusting his body position.
He looked at the wound, it was already healing.
Hmm, that's familiar...
. . .
Jaden stared at the ground. They were following Attrianna, and she still hadn't set down yet. Zoey, the girl they had picked up, was telling him about what they'd done up until they got rescued by the military.
"Sooo, What do we do now?" She asked.
"Hmm? Oh, uh.... We're heading for Russia or something. Once we're out you can do what ever you want." Jaden said.
"And, if I want to stay with you?" Zoey asked innocently.
Jaden couldn't believe his ears. Was she hitting on him?
"Well, you can do that if you want, but you'll have to live with the consequences" Jaden broke into evil, maniacal laughter, to ease the tension. It worked. Everyone laughed.
 Xero_Cryptmaw
10-24-2009, 4:47 PM
Xero stands back looking at Sam, then looks up at the sky. His long coat moved lightly in the small amount of breeze the blew around. He wished he could go back...back to the time in the car with his girlfriend so he could tell her how much he loved her. He walked back around the front of the jeep and stood on the passengers side but just as he was about to get in he heard a familiar maniacal laugh in the distance behind him in which he immediately pulled out his .500 revolvers and pointed them into the woods waiting for his enemy to show himself.
 CommanderQ
10-25-2009, 12:19 AM
Vlad stuck his foot on the breaks of the van just in time, barely stopping 3 feet from hitting one of the paratroopers.

He chuckled, assuming that the person in the parachute was friendly...but then he remembered they were dealing with the Undead again.

Vlad stuck a gloved hand in his jacket, withdrawing his old Tokarev pistol. Opening the door quickly, he rushed out of the van and took position by nearby cover, watching the parachute.

"HEY! Comrade! You ok?" He needed to check who this was, no such thing as being too careful.
 Cyborg Ninja
10-25-2009, 1:17 AM
"You two can either stay here and stay put or come with me. I'm not dictating, but it would be foolish to have both of you wander off..."

Frank Wilson snapped out of a day dream he was in and looked over at Smith. Just the fact that the zombies were back was enough to make his skin crawl. He looked around at the now empty house and than back to Smith.

"Anyway, I think I saw several 'chutes and I want to check 'em out."

He decided to was time to actually do something. He helped create this mess and he needed to start helping out.

"You know what, I'm in. Besides someone's going to need to cover your back out there."
 Ataris
10-25-2009, 11:33 PM
As the shock persisted up his legs and sent an ache to his crotch and stomach, Aiden made the healthy mistake of attempting to stand. He wouldn't do that again. Next to him, although he was rather blinded by the parachute at this point, he looked around for Eve. A swift kick to his groin told him where she was.

Aiden's end of the canvas was thrown off of him and Eve stood there, completely bedraggled, her hair a mess, her teeth clenched, her eyes seething. She was actually pretty hot, except the area of Aiden's body that would normally respond to this was busy deciding whether it could still produce viable children or not. Such a sorry loss.

"You bastard, you pushed me out of that plane!" the bane of man roared.

It was true, he had. Although it was still rather hard to focus on his end....

"We're not dead, right?" he commented weakly.

A grunt of aggravation and a stomp of the foot, and then Eve simply shouted, "That's not the point!" and then dramatically turned around and crossed her arms. Damn theater classes, he thought.

Mumbled, "Well, our children might be dead at this point."

Eve said simply, "We're not having children."

"We're not even married yet."

Turning around, Eve smiled and cooed at him, "Aww, you said yet! You do love me, you suicidal maniac."

"It was fun."

"I know."

A loud yell interrupted, or rather postponed, their fight. Except this time Aiden was more awake than Eve was. Standing there was someone that he had not seen in a very, very long time.

Vlad.

Which only meant one thing.

This thing was big.
 CommanderQ
10-25-2009, 11:40 PM
Vlad, his eyes adjusting to the shaded light, recognized one of the masses that had emerged from the chutes. He didn't recognize the other, who was probably a woman, but couldn't have been Attriana, as she was taller then this one.

He holstered his pistol and walked forward.

"Damn it, Aiden, you know how to make an entrance, don't you?"

He laughed and walked forward, grinning from ear to ear.
 Chevron 7 locke
10-25-2009, 11:50 PM
Atrianna's hummer was sailing gently through the air on the parachut with Atrianna inside when she heard a creak on top of the plane.

Uh-Oh. Sounds like the parachut isn't going to hold much longer. I should be down in a few minutes. I just hope Vlad picked up the solders who were with me.

She whistled nervously as the hook holding the parachut creaked again.

I really want to feel solid ground beneath my feet again. After this, I swear I'm going to try to never fly again. Too many things can go wrong.
 Jedi_Man
10-26-2009, 7:21 PM
"What? What are you looking for?" Sam asked.
I've heard that laugh before... Xero thought. Sam was still getting used to hearing other peoples thoughts.
Sam pulled out his Desert Eagle and scanned the woods too. Knowing his luck, anything that laughs manically or evily is probably trying to kill him.
 Xero_Cryptmaw
10-26-2009, 11:02 PM
"Let's go." said Xero, "We need to leave...now."

He climbed into the jeep as quickly as he could forgetting to put on his seat belt.

"I know that laugh...it was my brother, he is near and he is after me, he knows i'm cured. I can hear his thoughts and he's not far." Xero said.
 Jedi_Man
10-28-2009, 11:19 AM
Hear his thoughts, eh... Well, I guess we have something in common now.
Sam put the Jeep in gear and floored it out of there. After maybe an hour of driving through the snow, it let up. Finally, he could see more than ten feet in front of him.
"Well, I gotta water some pointy bushes by the side of the road. See ya in a minute." Sam said, stepping out of the Jeep and walking to the side of the road. As soon as he finished watering the side of the road, Sam noticed something. The road was cracked, horribly. Pulling up his M14, he sighted in on the cracks. Something was sticking out of them. Then, whatever it was, it rushed him, from underground. Sam fired at the cement, but the small rounds couldn't penetrate the hardened rock. The creature jumped out of the ground and grabbed him, forcefully pulling him into the dirt.
It started to thrash him, hitting and clawing and biting. Sam pulled out his Eagle and put a full mag (Seven rounds of .50 AE) into it's chest. It writhed in pain, then stopped completely.
"Damn!" Sam said. He looked up and pulled himself out of the shallow hole.
Once he was out, he laid on his back, panting heavily.
(Thank you CyborgNinja for the list of super zombie ideas)
 Ataris
10-29-2009, 3:39 PM
Aiden grinned in spite of Eve's "humor," and then threw out his arms wide to Vlad. The Russian hesitated, and then realized it was a joke as Aiden put them back down. He likely made an interesting sight, with his black jacket and white jeans mixed in with the parachute straps. And Aiden never had been able to fix his eyes....

"Introduce me, Aiden!" said Eve. He rolled his eyes.

"This is Vlad...," and then his thoughts returned to him. "And why did zombies just attack en entire block of New York City?"
 Xero_Cryptmaw
10-30-2009, 6:14 AM
"Sam!" shouted Xero rushing to Sam.
"Are you ok?" he asked holding out his hand.

(BTW a heads up the adrinaline pumped into Xero's system causes uncontrollable rage a little flaw i came up with when i designed the suit dont worry im not gonna let him try to kill your character, i'm pretty much by-the-book when it come to the rules)
 Jedi_Man
10-30-2009, 12:13 PM
Sam breathed a few more seconds, then he sat up.
"You know? I'm relatively not good. The little bugger nearly got me." Sam said. He tried standing up, only to find his lower extremities had something against it. Sam rolled over and pushed up, slowly geting off the ground.
"Ok, now I'm gonna call Vlad."
Sam pulled out his cell and dialed Vlads number.
Ring-Ring...
Ring-Ring...
Ring-Ring...
--Jaden--
Jaden looked at the readings the pilots was telling them.
"So Attrianna crashed, but not in Russia or the siberia area, she did it in Japan? Dammit! Land somewhere close but friendly and fuel us up. We need Attrianna's help!" Jaden ordered.
The pilot nodded and spoke into his headset, requesting permission to land somewhere.
 Xero_Cryptmaw
11-02-2009, 5:07 AM
"You and this Vlad guy seem to be pretty close...I wouldn't know...never really had any friends before...the only person who truely liked me enough to be around me was my girlfriend and...well...i think you get it..." said Xero closing his helm up to hide the tears from Sam's view.

Zalden...I know you can hear my thoughts...so hear this: the next time we meet...you die!
 Jedi_Man
11-02-2009, 6:40 PM
Sam looked at Xero.
Zalden...I know you can hear my thoughts...so hear this: the next time we meet...you die!
"Hmm, interesting. No me and Vlad aren't 'close'. We're simply comrades at arms, we have a common goal and are in the same place at the same time." Sam explained. He didn't want to admit that he and Vlad had something closer to brotherhood than forced companionship.
 Xero_Cryptmaw
11-05-2009, 6:23 AM
A loud high pitch screech echos from the forest. Xero turns around engaging his infered scanners.

"Sam...do you know what that was?" asked Xero scanning the forest.

A shadowed figure jumps from one tree to another. Small and quick with tenticles sprouting from its back. Using its tenticles to move it scurries through the snow. Soon more like it begin to emerge from under the snow and, like the first one, scurry around.

They havent seen Sam or Xero yet.
 Jedi_Man
11-13-2009, 8:29 AM
Ring-ring...
Ring-ring...
"No I don't know what that is..."
Ring-ring...
Ring-rin-
"Hello."
"Vlad this is-"
"You've reacehd Vlad Rosokosovsky, please leave your name, number-"
Sam hung up.
"Sheissa! That is so... Grrrrrrr." Sam said, holding back a torrent of swear words.
"Ok, lets get out of here." Sam stood up, staggered a little, and went to the driver side, getting in and starting the jeep back up.
 ForeverNight
11-13-2009, 1:13 PM
Smith cautiously peaked out the door, seeing that it was clear he inched forward before running towards the chutes he'd seen earlier. He was almost there when one of the 'things' he'd seen in Siberia jumped out of a suspiciously convenient alleyway. Fumbling for his gun, Smith found his Colt and fired off all 7 .45 caliber rounds into the thing's head, a perfect pattern in any academy. Nothing.

The damned thing didn't even slow down.

Throwing the pistol at the thing Smith found his Uzi and fired off all the rounds he could into the thing, keeping moving backwards at the same time, needless to say, the thing didn't stop.

"Dammit." He muttered, grabbing an HE grenade out of his tactical vest's pocket. He grabbed the nade and pulled the pin, starting a mental countdown in his head as he threw it at the zombie.

This one was smarter than most, and kicked it away, underneath a car.

Without any guns on him, Smith did the only thing he could, he drew his knife.

Jumping towards the thing he embedded the knife in the monster's back, only to be batted off as if he were a fly.

Crashing into the wall, Smith stared uncomprehendingly at the monstrosity raging towards him until it was almost too close.

Moving out of the way enough, he retrieved his knife from it's back and, this time, moved to slit it's throat. The diseased flesh split easily, giving Smith an idea.

He reached for his last nade, and pulled it's pin.

Charging the monster as fast he could, Smith embedded the grenade in it's throat, only to be thrown away. Wincing as he hit the concrete -Smith was sure he'd broken a few bones at that point- he watched in morbid fascination as the monster met it's end.

Suddenly caught by a coughing fit, Smith coughed out blood onto the pavement. He tried to stand up, but soon crumpled, his legs unable to support his weight at all.

Looking around, he could see the black creeping in around his vision. He found, approximetely where Atrianna's house was and started moving his way towards it, every merc had a safehouse, even corporate goons like him. And it would be a damned shame for it to go to waste.

Dragging himself towards her house on bloody fingers Smith was caught by a sudden thought. Couldn't it have just been an engine cowling or something easy?

His vision was almost covered in black by the time he dragged himself to Atrianna's door. Sitting himself on the wall next to it, wincing at the blood stained path he'd made, Smith took out a leather bound notebook and managed to scribble a quick note on an open page.

18664 Walnut Grove Lane, Lake City, Minnesota. Key in top pocket

Hopefully Atrianna would understand the message...

....hopefully Atrianna would understand the.....

....Atrianna would understand....

"God, I'm so sorry." He managed to say around his bloody lips. "God, I'm... so sorry."

((There, much more dramatic and worth of the story epic this promised to be. As for the safe house? Have fun with it, god only knows what's in there. Sorry about the mess on my way out. I'm sorry I'm leaving, but I can't get back into the story from an RP'ing perspective any more. :( Nothing personal, god knows I enjoy RP'ing with all of you!))
 Ataris
11-15-2009, 5:23 PM
Vlad was not responding to Aiden's question, and coinciding with this silence was a strange ripple of some sort of emotion that sent a chill down Aiden's spine. Brushing the thought aside, he took Vlad's hand and shook it, regaining the man's attention.

"I take it you don't know where the new zombies are coming from, do you?" Aiden asked.
 Jedi_Man
11-16-2009, 8:33 AM
(thanks, that does make it a bit more interesting than a simple car explosion.)
Sam turned the jeep around and headed back for the city he entered Russia in. After a few hours of driving and small talk, Sam got out of the jeep.
"Listen, Xero, I have to go talk to my friends in Japan. Your welcome to come along if you wish, but if not, well, its been nice knowing you. I'll leave you the jeep, and the guns. go crazy."
Sam slapped the hood and walked into the airport, only to have a brute bust through the door and smash Sam into the car.
He coughed up blood and pulled out his Desert Eagle. *Click*
He had forgot to reload after the Thasher in the middle of the road. As the brute charged, Sam pulled the pin on a White phosphorous grenade and took a jump. Landing on the surprised brutes chest, Sam shoved the grenade into its mouth, a sense of deja vu hitting him.
Jumping off, He watched as the brute was burned from the inside out, a small funeral pyre for the dead.
 Xero_Cryptmaw
11-16-2009, 3:25 PM
"Sam..."

He grabs a few guns out of the truck along with ammunition and holsters and straps himself like a firing squad.

"....I'm coming with you..." he said tighing up the last gun that he could possibly carry to his leg.

"There's no more reason for me to stay here....my girlfriend is dead along with her entire family...and...i need to get away from my brother for now."

"Seeing those creatures in the woods made me see how bad things actually are...they were babies once...infints mutated into monsters and i wanna help put a stop to this...once and for all. I won't abandon you...i'll fight to the death. I'm no coward." he finished with a military salute as if addressing his commanding officer.
 Jedi_Man
11-18-2009, 8:32 AM
Sam smiled at Xero's salute. No doubt, Xero should probably be higher up on the chewing chain than Sam, but he let it slide.
"Oorah." Sam said, standing up and throwing his guns into a bag.
"Now, do you know how to fly a plane?"
 Xero_Cryptmaw
11-19-2009, 12:28 AM
Xero stood at ease and scratched the back of his head.

"Um..." said Xero unsure of what to say.

"Sir..." said AIRA after a while, "I have a detailed mapping of how to fly any vehicle that you attempt to opperate."

"Is there anything you dont have?" ask Xero with sarcasim cracking in his voice.

"The kitchen sink." she replied.

"Dont be sarcastic with me." he mumbled.

"Well Sam you have your answer. I could barely operate the can-openner at home let alone an airplane." said Xero to Sam.

And he walked along side Sam toward the terminal.
 Jedi_Man
11-23-2009, 2:57 PM
Sam smiled and went throught eh security station, avoiding the metal detectors.
He found his way to a small plane docked to the airport. He stopped and listened. The place was silent. Considering that a brute had just broken through the airport, there seemed to be no infection.
 Xero_Cryptmaw
12-04-2009, 11:50 PM
"Hhmm...despite the brute that just came through here there seems to be no signs of infection. Is it possible that it could be a recent mutation of an airport employee...a pilot maybe?" said Xero retracting his helmet.

He walked around the plane inspecting it for any henderence of its normal functions. He looked at Sam from the otherside of the plane, his green eyes glowed in the dark as they had always had since he could remember.

"Eyeshine." his father called it, "Like an animals eyes."

It was a dominant gene Xero got from his mothers side.

His brother had them too, his were reddish.

"How long do you think it will take for us to get there, Sam?" asked Xero.
Page: 4 of 4