Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

color glitch

Page: 1 of 1
 Delta914-jordy
06-04-2009, 10:45 AM
I have this strange color glitch.
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg307/jordynater/Untitled-3.png)
and at some points it is blue or black or white at some other points it looks like the original good one. how can I solve this? I already run it on the lowest resolution graphics ect. (My pc isn't a good game pc) the gameplay works the units look good some objects too but some are in strange (Inverted) colors.
How can I solve this?
PS Hello I am new!:)
 LordOfTheFish
06-04-2009, 7:25 PM
Hi Delta, welcome to LF!

Ok, so I'm assuming that this is a constant problem and it isn't something that happens for one second and then goes away. Is that true? If it's only for a second, I wouldn't worry to much about it.

So I searched through the Internet to see if I could find something, like a similar problem... Nothing, of course.

My guess is, your cd is the problem. Try cleaning it, and if that doesn't work I don't know.

Sorry if I was no help. Good luck fixing it though.

-LOTF
 M@RS
06-04-2009, 7:30 PM
I'd suggest getting a new Video Card, or monitor, or you could upgrade your entire system. :) Good luck.
 Delta914-jordy
06-05-2009, 1:39 AM
Wel LOTF I tried cleaning the disk it didn't work *Though I can try reinstalling it.* getting a new moniter is possible but then I need a new keyboard too! (It's a laptop) and a new vid. cart is also possible but...my index is low if I can say it that way. Anyone willing to donate? (Just Kidding)
 M@RS
06-05-2009, 3:15 AM
Yes, definitely try re-installing the game before spending money... Oh (duh), I forgot to ask for you specs. :) Also, whenever you start RC and the "menu" comes up asking if you want to start the game. To the right should be an option that makes sure you can run the game. You might want to do that just to double check. ;) And, welcome to the forums. :xp:
 LordOfTheFish
06-06-2009, 10:23 AM
What computer exactly are you using?
 Delta914-jordy
06-07-2009, 7:48 AM
wel I don't know exactly but it is an intel computer with vista on it. it has a capacity of 139 gb, the canyon mission shows no texture errors
 Hooper
08-11-2009, 7:57 PM
whats the name on the PC?? when we can figure out the rest :P
Page: 1 of 1