Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Uthar and Yuthura Revisited

Page: 1 of 1
 Marius Fett
05-31-2009, 3:52 PM
It always bugged me, how the two most distinguised and highest ranked people in the Korriban Academy, Uthar Wynn and Yuthura Ban, were dressed the same as the students and trainers. This mod gives them a more unique look. Uthar now wears Sith Armour, in the style of Darth Bandon, and Yuthura wears a reskinned version of one of the practically unused robe models.

=============================================
A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC MODIFICATION
=============================================

AUTHOR: Marius Fett
NAME: Uthar and Yuthura Revisited

DESCRIPTION: It always bugged me, how the two most distinguised and highest ranked people in the Korriban Academy, Uthar Wynn and Yuthura Ban, were dressed the same as the students and trainers. This mod gives them a more unique look. Uthar now wears Sith Armour, in the style of Darth Bandon, and Yuthura wears a reskinned version of one of the practically unused robe models.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Run the installer.

PERMISSIONS: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Screenshots:

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww141/MariusFett/screeny_2.jpg)
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww141/MariusFett/screeny_1.jpg)

DOWNLOAD (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Uthar_and_Yuthura_Revisited;100010)
 Queen of Night
05-31-2009, 4:04 PM
That is very cool.
 TriggerGod
05-31-2009, 4:15 PM
Wow, your just cranking out the mods lately, MF.

I really like what you did with the Female council model. I really liked that model when I first used it with the Dark Apprentice mod. And you used it in a way that a Sith would wear it.
 Marius Fett
05-31-2009, 4:37 PM
Hehe, yeah, since I played BoS:SR during the beta stage, i've just started to really get that modding urge again.

I rather like the model, too. Most of the textures that BioWare included for it are hideous though. >_>

Cheers for the compliment. :D
 DarthJacen
05-31-2009, 5:57 PM
Hehe, yeah, since I played BoS:SR during the beta stage, i've just started to really get that modding urge again.

I rather like the model, too. Most of the textures that BioWare included for it are hideous though. >_>

Cheers for the compliment. :D

Well, Marius, you probably know this already since you work there, but your mod is up on kotor 2 files, now. You may download it here (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Uthar_and_Yuthura_Revisited;100010)
 Qui-Gon Glenn
06-07-2009, 1:08 PM
Bravo Marius! A nice little tweak, giving uniqueness to char's that deserve it!

Downloading.... :)
 jedi_christian
06-07-2009, 2:01 PM
Is this compatible with other mods ?
 TriggerGod
06-07-2009, 2:03 PM
Is this compatible with other mods ?

It uses the TSLPatcher, so the only reason that his mod would be incompatible with any other mod would be because both mods use the same file names.
 Lord Dagron
06-17-2009, 8:41 AM
Awesome work Marius.
 Marius Fett
06-17-2009, 10:49 AM
Thanks, Riddick. :)

I didn't notice your post, jedi_christian, so thanks for clearing that up for him Trigger. :)
 Darth_Yuthura
07-18-2009, 6:40 PM
Nice, very nice. Anything with Yuthura will get positive feedback from me.
 Marius Fett
07-19-2009, 6:26 AM
I gathered you're something of a fan, D_Y. :p
Page: 1 of 1