Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Living Robe/Venom Disguise

Page: 1 of 1
 Trench
05-28-2009, 11:40 PM
Greetings forumites!
This is the first time I've done something like this so if I do something wrong, let me know.
Anyway, I am here to announce a mod that I made with lots of assistance from BryanWee20.
Everyone has seen the large number of comic book styled mods on kotor2files right? I've decided to make my own. What I've done is re-skin a Dark Jedi model, to make it look like the Spiderman villain (and my personal favorite), Venom.
Many thanks go to BryanWee20 for doing the .2da edit, which prevented this mod from overwriting the current Dark Jedi skin.
This mod can be downloaded from my modding site here, (http://sites.google.com/site/mandalormods/Home/star-forge/knights-of-the-old-republic-the-sith-lords/armor-robes-and-disguises/living-robe-venom-disguise) and I plan on uploading it to kotor2files soon.
To see screenshots of the suit, go to the mod's page on my site, and click on one of the .JPG files in the attachments area below the description. The .zip file containing the mod is also found in the attachments area.
Please note: My site is still under heavy construction, and will undergo changes to improve the overall user experience.
In the mod, I have also included a .utc edit allowing you to find the robes on Sion's corpse before you face Traya. I gave the robes a custom description explaining how he got them as well.

If anybody has any further questions or comments, feel free to speak- I mean post your mind.

~Te Mirdala Mand'alor
 HK-42
05-29-2009, 1:03 AM
The Mask is nice, the robe could use a reskin that looks like vemon.
 Trench
05-29-2009, 1:20 AM
Thanks HK! I tried to re-skin the robe but I still don't quite understand the way the body is mapped. I'm best at just replacing the colors that I know I am trying to replace. Maybe you could take a shot at it?
 Demongo
05-29-2009, 6:48 AM
The Mask is nice, the robe could use a reskin that looks like vemon.

I agree with HK the mask is pretty good:thmbup1: but you could reskin some sort of armor or robe for it:)
 CommanderQ
05-29-2009, 12:24 PM
Hmmm, very nicely done, Te Mirdala Mand'alor:D Very excellent indeed, I look forward to more, so....get modding!!:D
 Trench
06-03-2009, 3:16 PM
Update: The mod just got accepted to kotor2files here. (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Living_Robe;100049) Enjoy!
Page: 1 of 1