Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[idea] - The Dig OST for real

Page: 1 of 1
 piksi
05-23-2009, 6:39 AM
Yesterday, reading again some Michael Land's interviews I saw he'd like to record again this OST but now with real instruments. The first time I read this I thought if it'd be possible or not. What do you thinks guys? Could we ask him how much money would be needed to finance this project? Here are some points to discuss about:

1) Angel records doesn't exist anymore because it was swallowed by EMI. So another company or studio would be needed in order to record.
2) Proposal (has anyone ML email? :P) and money (what would be the final cost?)

Yes, I'd buy 2 copies for myself. What about you?
 urluckyday
05-27-2009, 12:28 AM
Likelihood of this happening...1 in a trillion...there's just no demand for it anymore...
 Du Man
07-28-2009, 2:52 AM
Hell Michael Land's music for this game could stand on its own as a masterpiece, but with REAL INSTRUMENTS? That'd be insane!
 Edward van Helgen
10-26-2009, 4:46 PM
I really loved the music in the Dig. Especially the track that is played during the end credits.
I had already heard that one in the intro of the demo.
Page: 1 of 1