Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help needed with Force Powers

Page: 1 of 1
 blackthorn77
05-19-2009, 3:02 PM
Hey Everyobdy

I completed the game in the easiest mode (PS3). While I was playing it, from time to time the game would tell me I had learned a new force power, e.g. force lightning. Then, when I held down L2, the icon in the bottom left for the new power would light up as it was available to me. Throughout the course of the game, all four icons were eventually lit up.

Then I deleted my original game data and started the game from scratch at the normal difficulty level. Currently, I am on the last level, the death star. However, and I still haven't unlocked the final force power. When I hit L2, I can access force lightning, force shield and force repulse. But I cannot access the last one. I can't even remember what it is supposed to be to be honest, lol! it is the icon at the top of the diamond, so to speak.

Anyway, can anyone help me out with this? Why is this last force power not available to me? Like I am on the last level, after I complete that the new force power isn't going to be much good to me!

Any input much appreciated, it is driving me nuts!
 Klw
08-02-2009, 2:01 PM
I'm playing on the 360, but it should be pretty much the same. There are only three icons that you access when you block: lightsaber throw, lightning shield, and force repulse. The bottom of the diamond will never be lit.
 blackthorn77
08-25-2009, 10:45 AM
Thanks Klw!
 senorita
10-27-2009, 7:54 AM
I like reading this one. Thanks for your solution.
Page: 1 of 1