Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Trek

Page: 1 of 1
 Hunter-Killer
05-10-2009, 9:03 PM
Hey! Just thought of an idea for a Battle Front mod. Well, here it is:

Clone Wars- Federation/Klingon War
Federation
Operations Crewman- Rebel Soldier in a red uniform. Equipped with a phaser rifle and pistol.
Science Crewman- Rebel Vanguard in a blue uniform. Equipped with a phaser rifle and pistol.
Command Crewman- Rebel Sniper in a yellow uniform. Equipped with a phaser rifle and pistol.
Soong-type Android- Rebel Soldier in a red uniform. Equipped with a phaser pistol and a fusion cutter.
Emergency Medical Hologram- Rebel Soldier in a blue uniform. Equipped with a phaser pistol and a health/ammo dispenser.

All shots fired wouldn't be like the regular blaster bolts, but like the sniper rounds. They are red.

Klingon Empire
Klingon Warrior- A Rebel vanguard with a tannish uniform. Equipped with a blaster rifle and pistol.
Klingon Commander- A Rebel Vanguard with a tannish uniform. Equipped with a blaster rifle and a health/ammo dispenser.
Klingon Lieutenant- a rebel sniper with a tannish uniform. Equipped with with a blaster rifle and a fusion cutter.

All shots fired would be red.

Federation/Romulan Conflict-

Federation will be the same

Romulan Star Empire
Reman Soldier- A gray-skinned rebel soldier with a black uniform. Equipped with a blaster rifle and pistol.
Romulan Soldier- A rebel soldier with a red/tan uniform. Equipped with a blaster pistol and a fusion cutter.
Romulan Commander- A rebel sniper with a red/tan uniform. Equipped with a blaster pistol and health/ammo dispenser.

All shots fired would be green.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/memoryalpha/en/images/d/d4/Leslie%2C_brent_and_hadley.jpg) - Federation Uniforms
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/memoryalpha/en/images/0/0b/Klingon_3_variants.jpg) - Klingon Uniforms
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/memoryalpha/en/images/2/25/Reman_bodyguard_1.jpg) - Reman uniform
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/memoryalpha/en/images/4/47/Tal_in_a_Romulan_uniform.jpg) - Romulan uniform

There would be no land vehicles.
More information on there way.
 Bokken
05-11-2009, 10:21 AM
You think that posting it here is going to make any difference? Modders rarely, if ever, visit these forums. If you actually want this to get made, you're probably going to have to make it yourself.
 Hunter-Killer
05-11-2009, 5:58 PM
You think that posting it here is going to make any difference? Modders rarely, if ever, visit these forums. If you actually want this to get made, you're probably going to have to make it yourself.

I do not expect this to make any difference. I merely placed this up because I thought of it last night and I wanted to post it somewhere before I forgot. I do not care if it is, or ever will be created.

Now, any way, the Planet's names would also be changed.

Hoth- Delta Vega
Geonosis- Vulcan
Tatooine: Dune Sea- Torothan Homeworld
Tatooine: Mos Eisley- Removed from mod
Naboo: Theed- Quo'noS
Naboo: Plains- removed
Rhen Var: Citadel- Removed form mod
Rhen Var: Harbor- Tholia
Kamino- Removed from mod
Yavin 4: Temple- Orion
Yavin 4: Arena- Carraya IV
Bespin: Platforms- Stratos
Bespin: Cloud City- New York, Earth [its futuristic looking, obviously]
Endor- Amerind
Kashyyyk: Islands- removed from mod
Kashyyyk: Docks- Risa

So neutral enemies would be added as well

Vulcan- Vulcans - Rebel Soldier in a gray uniform. equipped with a phaser pistol. Aids Federation.

Delta Vega - Operations Engineer - a rebel soldier in a red uniform. Equipped with a phaser pistol. Aids federation
Operations Security Officer- a rebel sniper in a red uniform. Equipped with a phaser rifle. Aids federation

Stratos- Stratosians- a rebel sniper. Equipped with a blaster pistol. There blaster bolts are yellow. Aids federation.

Amerind- Native American Hunter- A rebel soldier in a tannish uniform. Equipped with a spear (like the ewoks). Attacks all.
Native American Gatherer- a rebel sniper with a tannish uniform.Equipped with a health/ammo dispenser. Attacks all.

Risa- Fleeing Risan- a rebel vanguard. Equipped with a fusion cutter. Killable, but allied with all.

Quo'noS- Klingon Warrior- a rebel vanguard in a tannish uniform. Equipped with a blaster rifle. The blaster blots are red. Aids Klingons.

Torothan Homeworld- Torothan Warrior- A Rebel Pilot in a tannish uniform. Equipped with a blaster pistol. Red Blaster bolts. Attacks all.

Earth- Fedration Cadet- A rebel soldier in a silver uniform. Equipped with a phaser pistol. Aids Federation

Tholia- Tholian Soldier- A red geonosian. It cannot fly. It is equipped with a plasma rifle. It fires like a sonic blaster. Attacks All

Carraya IV- Romulan Local- A rebel soldier. Equipped with a blaster pistol. Attacks all.
Klingon Local- A rebel vanguard. Equipped with a blaster rifle. Attacks all.

Orion- Orion slave girl- a rebel sniper with green skin and black uniform. Equipped with a health/ammo dispenser. Cannot attack, but hostile to all.
Orion Thug- a rebel soldier with green skin and a black uniform. Equipped with a shot gun. Attacks all.

Note: The natives that are hostile to all groups are not hostile to each other. They also do not attack other natives from that planet.
 Bokken
05-12-2009, 10:35 AM
1) Doing all of this would completely destroy any capability the game would have for online play with other people.

2) The size of this mod would be greater than two gigabytes, most likely.

3) GameToast (http://www.gametoast.com/) will probably get you many more responses than posting here.
 Hunter-Killer
05-12-2009, 3:45 PM
1) Doing all of this would completely destroy any capability the game would have for online play with other people.

2) The size of this mod would be greater than two gigabytes, most likely.

3) GameToast (http://www.gametoast.com/) will probably get you many more responses than posting here.

1) That's fine with me
2) Okay, this is just an idea, I doubt this would ever happen anyway.
3) Don't really care about responses. Just wrote it down before I forgot.

Thanks for the advice, but I can be stubborn. :)
 Bokken
05-12-2009, 4:42 PM
2) Okay, this is just an idea, I doubt this would ever happen anyway.

Hunter, if there are people with enough time to make maps about The Beatles, there are people with enough time to make maps about Star Trek.
 Hunter-Killer
05-12-2009, 8:24 PM
Not sure if I'm allowed to change topics on one thread, but I guess I'll do it.

I followed your advice and went to Gametoast. Wow. They have great BF mods. Do you know anywhere where I can get a tutorial on how to install them. I beleive I installed one correctly, but its not coming up.
Page: 1 of 1