Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

HALP!

Page: 1 of 1
 FriedChicken
05-06-2009, 9:48 PM
So yeah the other day I was playin psycho butts and was jerking off for 13 hours until the batteries in my ps3 died. I went on my computer to ask yahoo wut to do and they said call best buy 4 tech support. Once i dialed the # on my phone dey put me on hold fore like awhile den as soon as dey talked to me they helped my ps3 out cuz it was in trouble. So im back on my ps3 and playing psycho nutts online. Anyone else on????
 Smon
05-06-2009, 9:50 PM
I hate you so much it's unreal.
 zelda 41
05-07-2009, 5:42 PM
.... the hell?
 DarthAve
05-07-2009, 6:53 PM
So yeah the other day I was playin psycho butts and was jerking off for 13 hours until the batteries in my ps3 died. I went on my computer to ask yahoo wut to do and they said call best buy 4 tech support. Once i dialed the # on my phone dey put me on hold fore like awhile den as soon as dey talked to me they helped my ps3 out cuz it was in trouble. So im back on my ps3 and playing psycho nutts online. Anyone else on????

"So, yes, the other day I was playing Psychonauts, and was jerking off for 13 hours until the batteries in my PS3 died. I went on my computer to ask yahoo what to do, and they said, "Call Best Buy for tech support." Once I dialed the number on my phone, they put me on hold for a while. Then as soon as they talked to me they helped my PS3 our because it was in trouble. So I am back on my PS3 and playing Psychonauts online. Anyone else on?"

Is this what you meant?
 Smon
05-08-2009, 1:56 AM
"So, yes, the other day I was playing Psychonauts, and was jerking off for 13 hours until the batteries in my PS3 died. I went on my computer to ask yahoo what to do, and they said, "Call Best Buy for tech support." Once I dialed the number on my phone, they put me on hold for a while. Then as soon as they talked to me they helped my PS3 our because it was in trouble. So I am back on my PS3 and playing Psychonauts online. Anyone else on?"

Is this what you meant?
That still doesn't come close to coherent. D:
 Sabretooth
05-08-2009, 2:28 AM
*monocle drops*

*jaw drops*

TIM SCHAFER

*pants drop*
 Smon
05-08-2009, 3:50 AM
*monocle drops*

*jaw drops*