Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help, before I force crush this game

Page: 1 of 1
 terrapinstation
05-02-2009, 9:07 AM
Let's see, I got this game xmas morning. I've been trying to cross the f'n junk chasm thing ever since. Either there's a glitch in my game, I"m missing something, or it's simply impossible. Regardless, after 4 months, I'm about ready to break this game in half. How the hell do you do it??? I"m at the part (right after the saved game point), where i kill a few droids, and pull that 'ledge' down. Now, when I do successfully jump onto that ledge (which happens about 1 out of 10 times), I'm absolutely stuck. What is the secret to getting past this point??? The jump seems to be impossible. Do i have to raise that ledge up (while I'm on it) or something? Please help! I swear, I've never been so frustrated w/ a game in my life!
 Shem
05-02-2009, 2:55 PM
Which version are you playing? Sounds like the Xbox 360 or PS3 version, but it's always nice to include that as people aren't mind readers and there are differences between game consoles.
 Dihilus
06-19-2009, 11:27 PM
Believe it or not, I think I know what you are talking about and where you are. Are you at the point where the tall scrap droids are fighting the scrap yard scavengers? Like, you're sitting at a tall ledge and you can see them fighting before you even jump down?
 Deadshot#1
06-26-2009, 9:27 PM
I had no problem getting past that part. just thought id put that out there, not that it helped any. =)
 GalenMarek
06-28-2009, 6:50 AM
try an another disk, it's helped me:)
 Rabish Bini
07-05-2009, 11:49 PM
I had no problem getting past that part. just thought id put that out there, not that it helped any. =)
Way to rub it in the poor guys face.

Look at a walkthrough to see how you're supposed to get past it, if you still can't, try restarting the level, if it happens again, I'd go to the store you bought it from and ask for a replacement.
 Klw
08-02-2009, 1:51 PM
He's obviously at the part where you have to pull down a piece of metal to cross a chasm. Here's what you should do: jump-jump-dash to get to the top of the piece of metal, then perform a jump-jump-dashing blast (a very cheap combo) to get all the way across. Really, I think you only need to do a jump-jump-dash, but if you add the combo on the end, you're guaranteed to get across and then some. You'll need this combo to get at a holocron or two later on anyway.
 TheChosen0ne
08-20-2009, 11:54 PM
Whoa This is not the ps2 version! Not even been to that part, even though i beat the game and died (obviously)
 Agincourt
08-21-2009, 8:47 AM
There are three objectives you need to accomplish:

1. Use Force lightning on the reactor/generator to the far left of the chasm
2. After that, a huge droid boss should form that you have to defeat
3. Go to the ledge at the far right and use Force grip on the outcrop near the reactor/generator

After that, you'll have a bridge to the next area of the map
Page: 1 of 1