Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stargate SG-1: No More Games

Page: 1 of 2
 SkywalkerRules
04-25-2009, 1:34 PM
Stargate SG-1

No More Games

It's been a year since Jack O'Neill, Daniel Jackson, and the rest of the team defeated the Goa'uld Apophis, and his son Klorel, who has been implanted inside the young Abydonian, Skaara. Many thought that the two of the false Gods were dead, but they were mistaken. Apophis still plans to destroy Earth, and control the Galaxy.

But Klorel has other plans of his own. He wants to overthrow his father to become ruler and take control of the Galaxy. But in order to do that, he musn't let his father or anyone loyal to him know his plan.

As for the SG-1 team, they still plan on finding Skaara and bringing him back to his homeworld Abydos. And they have to stop Apophis from destroying Earth as well.

It's a battle between good and evil, as the SG-1 team tries their best to save Skaara and their beloved planet Earth...

(Onboard the Ha'tak ship in space)

Inside the Ha'tak ship in outer space, many Jaffa soldiers were gathered around inside a huge room. There were shouts and applauses filling the room. In the center of the room was a young girl and a Jaffa soldier, who wasn't wearing his Jaffa helmet.

The Jaffa soldier grinned at the girl. "So, girl... you know your moves, eh?"

Joanna Banks, servant of Klorel, smiled back at the Jaffa soldier, and stood in defense stance. "Yeah. Hope you know yours. 'Cause you're going down!"

Another Jaffa soldier raised a cloth. "Ready? Begin!" The fight was on. It was against the rules to fight a Jaffa soldier, but Joanna and the others were having fun. But if they were caught by Klorel or his father, Apophis... it would be over for them.

As the fight started, the Jaffa soldier ran towards the young woman, and swung at her. Luckily, Joanna moved out of the way, and stood a little distant from the man. "Nice try, big guy..." she complemented. The young girl raised one of her long golden ribbon that hung from her shoulder pad, and threw it at the Jaffa.

As it wrapped around him, Joanna pulled the ribbon hard, sending the Jaffa spinning. After that, he hit the wall with a loud thud. Falling on the polished floor, Joanna smiled, as the Jaffa soldiers around them shouted and whistled. The young girl stood above the fallen soldier and added, "...but maybe you should train more."
 Chevron 7 locke
04-26-2009, 1:17 AM
Toran watched as Klorel's slave girl managed to take down one of the big Jaffa that attempted to take her down.

It is strange...if Apophis and Klorel truley are gods...they would have put a stop to this a long time ago. But is it possible that they allow us to do this because they wish us to learn other forms of martial arts?

Toran shrugged to himself and his train of thought began to move toward the little cargo ship he had his eye on in the docking bay.

Yes...It truely is a beautiful ship. Perhaps if I appease Lords Apophis and Klorel they will...No...Oh how I want to own that ship!
 CommanderQ
04-26-2009, 1:35 AM
SG-1 Launch Facility

Lieutenant William Ferris of the Royal Commandos, walked towards the front desk at the front of the facility.

A Staff Sergeant was manning it, with two gaurds nearby, P-90s at the ready.

He looked down at the Sergeant, "Lieutenant William Ferris here to report to the Commanding Officer at this facility. An 'O'neill, I believe. Where can I find him?"

The Staff Sergeant looked slowly up at Ferris and nearly chuckled.

The Sergeant imitated his thick London accent, "Well, bubby, you should see about checkin' the register here before you go on any bloody hunt for O'neill."

The Sergeant chuckled, and so did the gaurds. Ferris wasn't chuckling, his face remained cold, trying not to show any anger at the remarks.

He looked down at the register and began filling it out. He finished it quickly and tossed, nearly disrespectfully, at the Sergeant.

The man took it and looked it over.

"O'neill may be in the main Stargate facility at the moment. I do not know that, though, you may want to check with one of the officers there. Good luck to you, sir."

Ferris nodded as the Sergeant saluted him. Finally, do they show proper respect to the rank, even if it was only First Lieutenant.

He walked past the front desk and into the facility beyond, looking for his new CO.
 SkywalkerRules
04-26-2009, 7:22 PM
As Joanna began to walk towards the door, the big Jaffa soldier she defeated staggered up with a pained face. "Girl! You... you think you're tough, huh? Just... because you're Lord Klorel's servant... doesn't mean you get to have all the... fun!"

Running towards the young woman and yelling out a battle cry, Joanna stood a few feet between the door and the Jaffa soldier that ran towards her. "Boy, it just keeps gettin' better and better..." she said to herself.

So, without anymore hesitation, Joanna jumped in the air, spun around, and swung a kick to the big Jaffa on the face. As he fell on the polished floor with a loud crash, one of his tooth fell out from his mouth and on the floor. The other Jaffa stared at Joanna with fear. But then they cheered for her again.

The young woman placed her feet on the fallen Jaffa warrior's back, and grinned. "Man, I love it win I win..." Then she glanced at the other Jaffa soldiers. "Anyone else?!"
 Kyvios
04-27-2009, 10:53 AM
Klorel was walking around the halls of his ship. A noise of cheering and screaming resonated off the hall walls. The sound was disturbing to him, the sound meant that his soldiers were not at they're posts like they should be. Punishment would be given out to those who disrupted the flow of his ship. After walking he came along a gathered crowed of his Jaffa warriors and his slave Joanna.

Anger flowed through his veins and his eyes began to glow. He gripped one hand tightening it into a fist and readied himself to use his hand device. Klorel shoves his way through the gather crowed to see what exactly had happened. There in front of him now was Joanna pushing down on one of his soldiers with her foot. The man was weak and a fool to have lost to a female and so he would be made an example of.

Klorel raised his hand with the device also known as a Kara Kesh and activated it. Klorel sent a neural beam to the fallen Jafa, torchering him for several minuets before ending his life entirely.

"I do not tolerate weakness. Nor do I tolerate your games. Now Return to your stations." Klorel said in a demanding voice while shooting a gaze at Joanna.

"As for you my slave" he said to Joanna placing the hand with the kara kesh upon her face leaving it off "Don't let me catch you doing this again."
 SkywalkerRules
04-27-2009, 1:59 PM
"As for you my slave" he said to Joanna placing the hand with the kara kesh upon her face leaving it off "Don't let me catch you doing this again."

Joanna stood there, terrified. Now, there was a difference. Being in the presence of another Human or Jaffa was one thing. But being in the presence of a Goa'uld, like her Master Klorel, was another thing. Sure, she was tough. But when it came to Klorel or Apophis, it frightened her.

The young girl gulped and nodded her head fearfully. "Y-yes, my lord. It won't happen again. I-I promise."

As Joanna bit her lower lip, she stared at the hand device that was in front of her face. She was hurt many times with that thing if she did something wrong, and she was lucky she wasn't dead. Yet. Still staring at the device, Joanna trembled silently.
 Chevron 7 locke
04-27-2009, 6:13 PM
Toran felt watched angerly as Klorel killed the jaffa warrior that had been beaten.

What was the point of that? All he was doing was fighting.

Toran walked over to the body of his murdered comrad and gently checked for a pulse. He found none.

One day...all the Jaffa will rise up. If they truely are gods, we will die, but we will die free.

He watched as Klorel waved his kara kesh over her face, thankfully leaving it off. If he truley was a god...he would not need that to kill someone.

Toran waited until the so called "god" left and then went over to the slave.

"You should do as Lord Klorel commands...Even if he is not a god he can still do terrible things."
 SkywalkerRules
04-29-2009, 11:38 AM
"You should do as Lord Klorel commands...Even if he is not a god he can still do terrible things."

After the talk she had with her Master, Joanna bit her lower lip, still having her back towards Toran. Then she nodded slowly. "I know, Toran. It's just that..." The young girl glanced at the dead body of the Jaffa that was being dragged out of the room by his fellow soldiers.

"It's just that I wanted to have some fun. Hm. I almost forgot how it was being my own person." Joanna sadly moved to the huge glass window, looking at the stars in space. "Toran? Have you ever wondered... what it would be like to have an adventure of your own?"
 Chevron 7 locke
04-29-2009, 12:17 PM
(Remember, I told you Toran was...odd.)

"Toran? Have you ever wondered... what it would be like to have an adventure of your own?"

Toran found his thoughts wandering back toward that little cargo ship in the main cargo bay with those words.

Oh...To Sokar with Klorel and Apophis. That cargo ship is mine!

"Indeed I have thought about it. I am thinking about it right now. Which is why I have just decided that that cargo ship is rightfully mine."

I will need my staff weapon and a Zat'nik'tel.

"There...is something I need to take care of. I may not be back."

Toran turned around and ran toward the hanger deck.
 SkywalkerRules
04-30-2009, 2:43 PM
((Yep. I remember.))

"Indeed I have thought about it. I am thinking about it right now. Which is why I have just decided that that cargo ship is rightfully mine."

Joanna squinted her eyes, wondering why Toran wanted that cargo ship so much. Sure, he was odd... but in her opinion, he seemed like a good guy.

"There...is something I need to take care of. I may not be back."

Joanna turned to say good-bye, but Toran was already gone. She smiled anyway. "Take care, Toran." Joanna looked at the stars again. She really missed being home on Earth. She disliked the fact that she was Klorel's slave. The young girl sighed.

"Might as well go see if my Master needs anything." And with that, Joanna walked out the room and into the halls, searching for Klorel.
 Chevron 7 locke
05-02-2009, 1:34 AM
Toran fastend his Zat to his belt and picked up his staff weapon with a smile on his broad face. Today...I shall be free to explore the cosmos...If I am not blown out of the sky by these so-called 'gods."

Toran smiled brightly as he arrived at the hanger deck and walked on through toward the cargo ship that awaited him.

"Jaffa kree!"

No...I will not be stopped!

Toran slowly turned around and stared at the two Jaffa that had their staff weapons leveled at him. "Lord Klorel has declared that no ships are to leave until we arrive at our destination."

"I see...I was not informed of this recent development. I will...leave."

"You are lying. This has been standered operating procedure since Lord Klorel came to power."

Damn my lack of attention to detail...Well. Only one thing left to do!

Toran quickly pulled out his staff weapon and blasted one of the Jaffa in the leg, and then he ducked and blasted the other one in the arm.

"I am sorry my brothers, But I am quite bored here and would like to leave. I know one day you will understand."

Toran smiled gleefully and ran up the ramp to the cargo ship and started up the engines just as the alarms began to blare and the doors began to close. Damn...I should have shot him in the leg.

Toran punched down on the controls and narrowly shot through the doors of the hanger just as they slammed shut behind him and energy blasts from the mothership began to fly errantly across the spectrum.

Lets see here...where to go? Oh to Sokar with a destination. Heres to randomness! Toran's hand slammed down on the hyperdrive control just as an energy blast from the Ha'tak hit his ship.

(Hold on CQ, your character shall be brought into play soon.)
 Ataris
05-03-2009, 3:26 PM
Colonel Jack O'Neille, leader of SG-1, was waiting for his team to assemble. His team had been through a few missions through the ancient device already, but today he had a new officer, Lieutenant Ferris. Normally he had a hard time dealing with new recruits. Especially the Russian ones. For some reason, General Hammond insisted that the team be comprised of four members.

Jack further studies the portal. It looked as if it was made of stone, but likely Sam would be able to tell him otherwise. There were quite a few chevrons, each one a strange symbol that meant nothing to him. And then there were the seven lights.

Careful to remember procedure, he walked back down the ramp. "Alright, let's go!" he said, while putting on and obsessively adjusting his green military hat. "Where's...." O'Neille waited.

"Liuetenant Ferris, sir," said Sam.

"Ah yes, Ferris," he said sarcastically.
 CommanderQ
05-04-2009, 11:56 AM
Ferris had finally found the Colonel.

He walked over and snapped to attention, saluting O'neille.

"First Lieutenant William Ferris reporting for duty, sir!" He said.
 SkywalkerRules
05-04-2009, 12:09 PM
((Wonder where Kyvios is at...?))

As Joanna walked down the halls looking for her Master, the alarms could be heard. "Great. Must be Toran, trying to escape with that cargo ship." The young woman shook her head and smiled.

At least one of the Jaffa would have an adventure of his own. But for her, she wouldn't. Joanna would give anything to see Earth again. She also wanted to be free from being a servant of Lord Klorel.

Going to the chamber, she could see two Jaffa soldiers gaurding Lord Klorel's door. Joanna went towards the guards.
 Chevron 7 locke
05-04-2009, 1:29 PM
Toran struggled to pull the Cargo ship back on course as it exited hyperspace with smoke trailing from the aft compartment.

That was one of the fastest hyperspace jumps I have ever gone through. Perhaps the blast that hit the ship supercharged the hyperdrive somehow. It would explain why nearly all the systems are blown out.

He looked up and saw a blue planet with a layer of clouds covering bright blue oceans dotted with specks of land.

Whichever planet that is, It appears that I am going to crashland on it. The hyperdrive is completley destroyed and the navigation controls are non-responsive.

Toran slammed down on the controls repeatedly as the cargo ship entered the atmosphere and began to spin wildly.

I expect that this will not be a plesant landing.
 Ataris
05-04-2009, 9:59 PM
O'Neille was about to reply, when the intercom came on. It was Herriman. "Colonel O'Neille, I think you're going to want to see this." He frowned. At least it wasn't an offworld activation.

He headed through the doors and up the stairs to the control room. "Sir, I think you should take a look at this." On the screen was some image from space. And in it was a small ship.

"Don't tell me that's what I think it is," O'Neille said. A Ghoa'uld cargo ship.

Herriman provided more information. "NASA says its current velocity will cause it crash into the Atlantic Ocean. I'm getting coordinates."

Sam interjected, "We'd better call off the mission."

"O'Neille," said General Hammond, "I want you and your team to go and intercept this cargo ship."
 Chevron 7 locke
05-05-2009, 1:10 AM
Toran sadly looked down at his newly crashed cargo ship as it began to settle in the ocean of this new world.

Hopefully it will stay above sea long enough for someone to find me. I did not steal it just to lose it in some ocean on a primitive world.

Toran himself was sitting on a piece of wreckage that had managed to seperate from the cargo ship as it had entered the planet's atmosphere. The only things he had with him was his Zat and his staff weapon. I am hungry...and in the middle of an ocean. That is not a good combi-wait...look at all the fish in the water!

Toran smiled a crafty grin as he hefted his staff weapon and took careful aim at one of the small fish that was swimming around the wreckage he was sitting on.

The staff weapon went off and his intended target took off deep underwater. I'm so hungry...Oh well. At least I get to starve to death on a new world...No! I will survive!

Toran grabbed his staff weapon and began to blast the water repeatedly, hoping to nail one of the fish with a staff blast.
 Ataris
05-07-2009, 11:17 PM
General Hammond continued, "I don't want anyone else finding out about it just yet."

"Yes, sir. Alright people, let's move," he said to his team, now all assembled in the booth above the gate room.

Looks like we're taking a sub.

O'Neille headed to the armory. They would probably want some Zats. He found one and slipped it into the proper compartment on his belt, and brought another for Sam to use.

This being done, he ran into Sam and handed her the Zat, and they stepped into the elevator. "Where's..."

"Ferris, sir. He probably went to go get ready."

"Why couldn't they get somebody more qualified?"

Sam chuckled, "He's plenty qualified, sir. He's been in the Royal Commandos and graduated from officer's school with flying colors. And he's also led several undercover operations in the military."

"Now see, I just don't think you heard me say somebody more qualified."

Sam rolled her eyes. The elevator was at ground level. They got out and headed for the military truck that would take them to the airfield. They would have to wait for Daniel and Ferris to get there however.
 CommanderQ
05-07-2009, 11:22 PM
Ferris hadn't expected action this quickly, but he prepped himself nonetheless.

After recieving the news, he sprinted towards the armory, where he obtained permission and began to arm himself.

He grabbed one of the bullet-proof vests and one of the standard P-90s. He then grabbed a simple Beretta, examining it, but not loading it. He snatched the necessary amount of ammunition he believed would be best for this mission. In other words, 4 mags for the P-90, and 2 for the Beretta pistol.

He holstered the pistol and secured it, while slinging the P-90 over his shoulder and tightened the strap so it wouldn't budge from his shoulder.

He checked his knife in his boot, and then left the armory without a word.

He ran towards the place he had started, which he hoped, would be the place to find Colonel O'Neille.
 Ataris
05-08-2009, 4:13 PM
Glancing out past the military truck, O'Neille watched for Daniel and Ferris to arrive. They weren't necessarily late, and this was, of course, a rather sudden mission.

His radio suddenly crackled to life, and Daniel's voice came through. "Uh, I'll only be a few minutes Jack, I had to put away a few things."

"You know, Daniel, you don't have to use the radio for these kinds of things," Sam interjected.

"Okay, Sam," replied Daniel.

O'Neille turned to the Major. "Thank you," he said with an upward gesture of his hand.

She smiled and raised her eyebrows slightly. "No problem, sir."
 Chevron 7 locke
05-08-2009, 4:17 PM
Another staff blast ripped through the water as Toran's staff weapon blasted the water yet again. How did I get from looking for food to fighting for my life?!

Toran hadn't realized that his legs had been bleeding when he had jumped in after one of the smaller fish but now...there were massive shapes bumping at the wreckage.

Shapes with very large teeth.

I suppose they were attracted by the scent of my blood...That's all a moot point now. They're here...and they don't seem to want to leave.

Both of Toran's legs had bite marks in them and his left leg was bleeding quite badly. He snarled in anger as the shape dodged another on of his staff blasts.

I hate this planet!
 Ataris
05-08-2009, 4:21 PM
(You know, I just realized that it's been a year since SG-1 defeated Apophis, not since the Stargate program started, so what about Teal'c?

I believe after Apophis crashed on the planet he came back on Sokar, and then in a later episode after defeating him again he shows up dying. Where exactly are we in the plot?

Sorry for the confusion, but it just occurred to me.)
 Chevron 7 locke
05-08-2009, 4:27 PM
((Gonna have to ask Skywalker that, but if necessary, I think we could classify this as an Alternate Reality RP. Or we can have Teal'c out visiting his son or something along those line.))
 Ataris
05-08-2009, 4:31 PM
((I figured it was an Alternate Reality, but I just wasn't sure what parts of the plot we were using. I guess in the long run it doesn't exactly matter.))
 Kyvios
05-09-2009, 8:01 PM
((sorry about my absence, i'm in the middle of moving. Nice hot AZ =_= lol))

Klorel walked away from the scene back to the bridge of the ship. There standing on the bridge his folded his hands behind his back and peered out into space. His thoughts formed around ways of betraying his father and claiming the galaxy as his own. But he knew he would have to be strategic, his father was not one who was easily fooled. A slight sigh escaped from his mouth as his thoughts began to ponder upon such things he would do if he had the power, the strength.

He was a leader now, yes. But in the sense he could feel those under his command question him, and begin to disobey him. If today's events was any proof of that then he would have to find a reason to put them back on the correct path. Klorel was a god and no one should question his power. Slowly he walked over to the communicator and spoke into it.

"Joanna, to the bridge immediately."
 SkywalkerRules
05-10-2009, 6:32 PM
((Oh, that's all right, Kyvios. You're not the only one who's about to move too. :D And yeah, Ataris and Chev, you could say it's an Alternate Reality.))

The two Jaffa guards blocked her way with their staff weapon. "Halt! You are about to enter Lord Klorel's chamber. State your postition."

Joanna squinted her eyes. "Yeah, I'm Lord Klorel's slave, Joanna. You guys don't remember? The gal who beat up that one Jaffa?" She shook her head and smiled. To her, she sounded as if she was a celebrity. Suddenly, a big voice could be heard through the ship.

"Joanna, to the bridge immediately."

The young woman smiled. "Oh! That's him now! Never mind." As she left the Jaffa guards, Joanna ran to the bridge, aka the Peltac. About two minutes later, she was there. The golden hieroglyphic door opened, and Joanna rushed in. There, she saw her Master standing in the middle of the bridge.

From a few feet behind Klorel, Joanna bowed. "Master. You summoned me?"
 CommanderQ
05-10-2009, 8:40 PM
Ferris ran into the main assembly room, where they had been earlier, of course, they weren't there.

But he had nothing to fret over, he had a plan B in the case that his new commanding officer wasn't present.

Look for a vehicle, and be early.

That was an old motto of the commando. Something Ferris rather enjoyed.

He checked his equipment and ran out front, and as expected, saw a gray-green military truck nearby, Colonel O'neille in it.

He jogged over and gave a short salute.

"I'm sorry sir, got tied up at the armory."

He put a hand on the ramp, and in a single movement, jumped into the truck, settling himself inside.

He acknowledged whoever else was in there, but he couldn't rightly tell at the moment. It didn't matter at the moment though.

He took a look at his watch and sighed, leaning back on the side behind him.
 Ataris
05-10-2009, 9:20 PM
As O'Neille noticed Ferris, he got into the military truck, and then the Lieutenant got in as well and sat across from him. The truck began to move. It would be a short drive to the airfield. Such an urgent mission would likely require some form of aircraft.

Daniel showed up finally, and got inside the truck. He was holding a Zat.

"About time," O'Neille said.

"I don't see why we have to go. Couldn't they send some other team?" Daniel complained.

"Most of the top SG teams are offworld at the moment, including SG-4 with Teal'c," Sam explained.

"Ah." Daniel smiled sarcastically.

Perhaps the drive wasn't going to be so short after all.

Time Passes

The truck finally arrived at the airfield. O'Neille exited the truck to find a U.S. Airforce officer.

"Captain Johnson, sir." He saluted. "Please follow me, sir. We're not going to the hangar." The man began in a direction to some airstrip in the distance. On it was a large object, but it wasn't a plane. It was a Goa'uld cargo ship.
 CommanderQ
05-10-2009, 9:35 PM
Ferris took out his pistol and began to clean it, disassembling it and gently touching the barrel's rifling.

He didn't look up at the Colonel, but spoke, "Sir, do we have any information on what we may run into? Expected resistance? Just general briefing sir."

Ferris reassembled the pistol and holstered it.

He looked to the other two people in the truck and nodded, nearly immediatley recognizing the man Daniel.....Daniel.....oh, he couldn't remember right now.

What a way to get acquainted with a new squad.
 Ataris
05-11-2009, 5:14 PM
"What do think we'll encounter? Just some of those snakeheads," Jack said slightly disgruntled.

Sam offered an explanation again. "It's just a downed cargo ship, and if anyone can handle surprises, it's us."

No one had noticed the cargo ship until now. "Carter, is that a...."

"Yes, sir. But it's probably the fastest way to get to the crash site."

Once they got close enough, the Captain escorted them inside the cargo ship. "She's all yours. Integrated human computer interface. Designed by Carter here."

"You knew about this?" asked O'Neille.

"Well, the first time we tried it the cargo ship self-destructed, but we worked out all of the bugs," said Sam.

O'Neille set his hands down upon the panel and English flew by him. It had been designed with Air Force pilots in mind, however, and before long he was able to figure out how to use it.

"So, Carter, about these coordinates...."

"They were transmitted to the system's autopilot on your way here," said Johnson.

"Ah."

Then Johnson got out of the cargo ship. "Now you kids all have fun." O'Neille looked at him and raised his eyebrows. "Sirs." Johnson walked away from the ship.

"Everybody ready?"
 Chevron 7 locke
05-11-2009, 5:23 PM
Toran roared in pain as one of the toothed creatures bit at his leg again.

Damn this planet!

A short while ago, a group of the creatures had swam up underneath under the wreckage and had knocked him off of it and then had immediatly gone after him.

He quickly held his staff weapon slightly above the water and shot straight down at the creature, nailing it in the head and killing it.

I can't live like this much longer...One of those creatures managed to rip out my symbiote, without it I will dead within days.

The only wreckage left was a small piece that was not large enough for him to climb up on, and he was too weak from the constant attack from the creatures to swim over to the cargo ship.

It appears...that I have driven them off for now...But they will be back. They are savage creatures.
 CommanderQ
05-11-2009, 5:48 PM
Ferris nodded, "Yes, sir, we're ready."

He looked around at the ship, amazed at it's build and design. He'd been around a lot of top secret operations, but this blew those away.

He hoped they'd get alot of time with it, he was already enjoying the mission.
 Ataris
05-11-2009, 8:22 PM
The cargo ship had been in flight for about half an hour under cloaking. They were just arriving at the coordinates when they spotted activity in the water below. There was a single Jaffa struggling on a chunk of metal, along with various other debris.

"Hang on to your uniform." O'Neille attempted a very jerky touchdown and skimmed the ship on the surface of the water. He opened the doors of the cargo ship. "Anyone?"

At that moment, a sound was heard overhead. And then a shot of plasma blasted the water right next to their ship. O'Neille recloaked the ship.
 Chevron 7 locke
05-11-2009, 10:58 PM
"Anyone?"

Toran looked over at the cargo ship that had landed next to him and the occupents inside with a look of pure joy on his face.

This is a welcome relief! Finally...I can get away from these...creatures.

Toran was about to attempt to actually swim over to the cargo ship despite his wounded legs when a bolt of plasma rammed down through the sky and nearly hit the second cargo ship.

Damn it all to sokar!

"Can someone render me assistance over here?! There are large creatures biting at my legs!"
 CommanderQ
05-12-2009, 12:52 AM
Ferris moved quickly and without warning.

He took out a zip cord and attached it to the side.

He then jumped off and landed with great luck, on the sinking ship.

Ferris reached out a hand to the creature, the actual name escaping him.

"Assistance rendered, grab the hand."
 Chevron 7 locke
05-12-2009, 1:14 AM
"Assistance rendered, grab the hand."

Toran gratefully grabbed the offered hand, making sure his staff weapon and his zat were both securally secured to his belt.

"I thank you human. Do you realize how dangerous your world is?! Something in that water tried to eat me."
 CommanderQ
05-12-2009, 1:33 AM
"I thank you human. Do you realize how dangerous your world is?! Something in that water tried to eat me."

"Yep, I know. There not all that dangerous though after awhile, at least to us."

He tightened his grip and activated the cord, they slowly were lifted up toward the cargo ship.
 Chevron 7 locke
05-12-2009, 1:49 AM
"Yep, I know. There not all that dangerous though after awhile, at least to us."

"I must inform you that I differ from you on that statement. Those things kept coming after me for nearly a day after I crashed here. They are relentless. And they seem to have a taste for...symbiote flesh."

Toran looked down at his cargo ship sadly.

"Do you think there is anyway my ship can be salvaged? I did not go through all the trouble of stealing it just to see it sink to the bottom of the ocean of your world."
 Ataris
05-12-2009, 4:06 PM
(Hey, does anyone else want to control SG team members? I'm fine with doing it since I know their characters, but if anybody else wants to, I was just doing it since no one else was.)

O'Neille looked back to the Jaffa that Ferris had pulled into the ship. It wasn't against protocol, but they had to be careful. Jack turned to Carter, who was already standing up.

She activated her Zat and aimed it at the Jaffa. Jack was able to set the cargo ship in hover.

"Alright, no funny stuff. What just took a shot at us?"
 Chevron 7 locke
05-12-2009, 4:31 PM
"Alright, no funny stuff. What just took a shot at us?"

"I do not know. I can't be one of Klor-El's ships since I do not believe they know that I crash landed here. However, I suspect that we should leave now. Whatever that was, I suspect it was intended to hit your ship."

I might as well ask them.

"Do you have any...symbiotes by any chance? One of those water creatures ripped mine out and devoured it."
 Ataris
05-12-2009, 4:39 PM
O'Neille glanced at Carter and raised an eyebrow. She lowered her weapon slightly. There didn't seem to be any harm from this man. He seemed...very peculiar.

Carter looked a little taken aback. "You're Klorel's Jaffa?"
 Chevron 7 locke
05-12-2009, 6:20 PM
"You're Klor-el's Jaffa?"

I was one of his Jaffa until I had definite proof that he is not the god he claimed he is. I stole one of his cargo ships, managed to escape the hanger and was fired on as I escaped. I believe the blast supercharged my hyperdrive and I ended up crashing here."

"Now...let me go back to my original question: Do the people of your world have any infant symbiotes? I would rather not go back down there and fight those creatures for what remains of my original."
 Ataris
05-12-2009, 7:19 PM
The Jaffa was obviously much more concerned with getting a symbiote than providing them with information, but it was understandable.

"Carter...."

Another plasma blast rocked the water next to the ship. And then another made contact with the hull.

Jack brought the cargo ship up and out of the way, and activated the cloaking. Nevertheless, the now visible incoming Death Gliders still were able to make good guess-shots.

The cloaking went out.

"Sir!"

"I know, Carter!"

The ship rocked again.

"Everyone all right back there?"
 Chevron 7 locke
05-12-2009, 7:29 PM
"I am fine."

Toran pulled his staff weapon off his belt and slid over to the open access door of the cargo ship as best he could.

"Hold the ship steady at all costs if you can."

Toran carefully aimed his staff weapon at one of the approaching death gliders and pulled off a shot that went directly through the cockpit window of the death glider and hit the pilot.

"I do not understand how they could have followed me!"
 Ataris
05-12-2009, 7:47 PM
"Nice shot!" Jack said. The gliders went overhead and then came back around for another shot, but they reared off at the last second.

The ring transporter activated. Before the rings lowered back into the floor, it was obvious that the boarders were a group of Jaffa. But they weren't wearing the symbols of Apophis.

"Daniel!" Dr. Jackson took control of the cargo ship. He had no idea what he was doing.

As the rings lowered, the lead one of them spoke. "Lord Ba'al wants his cargo ship back."

"Well, you can tell Lord Ba'al he can shove it up his-"

The Jaffa shot O'Neille with a Zat.
 Chevron 7 locke
05-12-2009, 8:53 PM
Toran blasted the jaffa without a second thought and then quickly brought his staff weapon to bear on the second one, shooting him directly in the chest.

"Jaffa! Kree!! Your master Ba'al is not a god! If he truely wanted this cargo ship back, could he not simply will it to his side if he was a god?!"

The remaining two Jaffa snarled at him and brought their staff weapons to bear on him.

"I am not going to serve false gods again!"

Toran shot the third one in the chest and then ducked as the last remaing Jaffa responded by opening up on him.

"Kree!"

Toran rolled to the side and slammed into the last remaining jaffa, sending him sailing out of the access port.

"Now...how is yo-"

Toran stopped as he felt the familiar point of a staff weapon poke the back of his throat.

Sokar...I thought I got them all.
 Ataris
05-12-2009, 9:40 PM
O'Neille woke up quickly. He was quite used to being shot by zats by now. But that didn't mean it hurt any less. With a groan he pulled himself up.

Before him Carter shot a Jaffa whose staff weapon was stuck against the "good" Jaffa's back. The zat blast disabled them both.

"Sir! We need to get out of here! That Jaffa doesn't have a symbiote, and he could die if we don't give him attention soon!"

Jack's eyes drifted to the defeated Jaffa on the floor. Carter nodded. "I know sir, but first--"

The cargo ship shook again. "Jack!" Daniel was not too keen on flying the cargo ship under enemy fire.

O'Neille took control and brought the cargo ship to full speed. He dodged multiple death glider shots, and finally the craft veered off and retreated.

After a short flight, O'Neille had safely landed the craft at the airfield. He looked to see the Jaffa waking up.

"Can you stand?" Carter asked.
 Chevron 7 locke
05-12-2009, 10:58 PM
"Can you stand?"

Toran muttered to himself and attempted to stand up but failed.

"I regret that I cannot. Those creatures in the water injured my legs long before you showed up. What were those things anyway?"
 Ataris
05-13-2009, 4:13 PM
Carter looked at O'Neille in a strange way. "They were probably sharks. Carnivorous marine animals."

"That's great, Carter." Jack tried to pull the man up with Sam's help, and they supported him on their shoulders. "Let's get him into the truck."

Then he turned to the airforce officers standing by. "Let's go, this man is injured! And the men inside that ship, some of them are still alive, and we need the symbiotes in them!"

They then waited for the truck.
 SkywalkerRules
05-13-2009, 7:53 PM
((Sorry for the wait, guys. Just waiting on Kyvios to post. I understand he's moving somewhere though. I'll try to think up a second character to do. I'll still play as Joanna though. :) ))
Page: 1 of 2