Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Zalbaar Glitch

Page: 1 of 1
 Mandalore The Shadow
04-23-2009, 1:54 PM
When I travel to a certin place my game loads with me on te Ebon Hawk running in circles and Zalbaar is fallowing me and the map says im in the Ebon Hawk but it is a map of the Hakert Rift station and insted of T3 I have another Zalbaar and I can have party members while on the Ebon Hawk the only ones I can have are Zalbaar the Zalbaar that should be T3 Juhani and Bastila but when I leave I can have 'em all (eccept T3 is still Zalbaar) and now every time I get on the ship or travel to another planet another Zalbaar appears and now I have 15!
 Star Admiral
04-23-2009, 5:24 PM
Definitely either a mod conflict or you have messed too much with KSE. What mods do you have installed and have you changed anything with KSE? If you have a previous save of the game, does that one work without issue?

- Star Admiral
 Mandalore The Shadow
04-24-2009, 2:28 PM
no mods no editing with KSE i dont know what went wrong

EDIT: i guess i posted this in the wrong place it is for the xbox sorry for messin up

No worries... moved. -RH
 VarsityPuppet
05-28-2009, 9:52 AM
I've had this same glitch too. Zaalbar replaces t3 in my party (nothing better than 2 wookiees) and on top of that, there's a galaxy droid which allows me to warp anywhere.. but I can only get there once. I have the game saved if anyone wants it.
Page: 1 of 1