Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Teen Titans RP

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi_Man
04-20-2009, 9:38 PM
Hey, Jedi_Man here.
Question? How many of you liked the Teen Titan series on Cartoon Network? I would hope quite a few of you agree with me when I say that I did. You all remember the last episode right? The one after they just came back from destroying the brotherhood of evil? You know, the one with the evil brain leader? Yeah, thats the one. They came back and found this enemy that became whatever he touched. The series ended with the Titans running after it, leaving a gaping cliff hanger ending to one of the best cartoon series ever!!
Well, here I am to provide an idea for the future of the Teen Titans. An RP! This takes place twenty years after the series ended. Most of the worlds heros are either dead, or have hung up their cape and utility belt. Except for five. Now, we are not those five, but they probably will be part of the story.
The requirements for your character.
Name:....
Allignment (IE: Good, evil, neutral):....
Race (Human, Tamaranian, cyborg,etc.):....
Super-powers (if any, and don't god-mod please. We may have powers, but were still human, ):....
Appearence:....
Utilities (In place of powers, or if your powers are finite):....
Bio:....
Weakness (Like Supermans kryptonite, or the movie batmans women):....
Now, My epic character
Name: Sam Larson
Allignment: Good.
Race: Human
Super-powers: Telekenisis.
Appearence: Blond hair, blue eyes, muscular build. Very tall, 6'3"
Utilities: A Grapple Gun, that doubles as a lightning gun.
Bio: Sam Larson was born into the world of crime and poverty. He learned at a young age how much the world sucked, when his father was killed in a driveby. His mom never got over that. He spends his time after school looking at the T-Tower. The greatest and last true testament to the greatness of the Titans. He first realized he had Telekenisis when he had lifted his mother into the air to help her get a box of cookies. She also got weirded out by that.
The world may be in a state of turmoil, but he's doing well enough.
Weakness: When somone's life is on the line. Or when someones really gotten on his bad side.
Page: 1 of 1