Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stargate SG-1: No More Games

Page: 1 of 1
 SkywalkerRules
04-20-2009, 12:39 PM
It's been a year since Jack O'Neill, Daniel Jackson, and the rest of the team defeated the Goa'uld Apophis, and his son Klorel, who has been implanted inside the young Abydonian, Skaara. Many thought that the two of the false Gods were dead, but they were mistaken. Apophis still plans to destroy Earth, and control the Galaxy.

But Klorel has other plans of his own. He wants to overthrow his father to become ruler and take control of the Galaxy. But in order to do that, he musn't let his father or anyone loyal to him know his plan.

As for the SG-1 team, they still plan on finding Skaara and bringing him back to his homeworld Abydos.

Rules:

- You may play as any of the characters of Stargate SG-1. Or make up your own character. Note: Klorel is already taken.
- Ask questions. Don't be scared. :)
- Don't kill another players character without their permission.
- Don't control other player's characters unless another player wants you to.
- No Godmodding.
- Be kind to one another in OOC.
- Most importantly, Have Fun!! :D

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Species:
Weapons:
Ship:
Bio:
 Kyvios
04-20-2009, 1:40 PM
Since I'm the one playing Klorel/Skaara do I still need to fill out the character sheet?
 SkywalkerRules
04-20-2009, 2:23 PM
Probably be best. Others might want to know about him. You can do his Bio like 1-2 sentences if ya like. Or just copy and paste the link to his bio. :)
 Ataris
04-20-2009, 6:36 PM
Name: Colonel Jack O'Neill
Appearance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_O%27Neill) (a.k.a. Richard Dean Anderson)
Personality: Sarcastic but serious when a situation involves a companion, can be subordinate at times.
Species: Human
Weapons: P-90
Ship: None yet
Bio: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_O%27Neill)
 SkywalkerRules
04-20-2009, 8:30 PM
Welcome to the fun, Ataris. :) Now if we can get a few more players to join in, we can get started soon.

By the way, here's my character sheet:

Name: Joanna Banks
Appearance: http://www.justdesktopwallpapers.com/images/celebrities/sarahmichellegellar/sarah_michelle_gellar_1280x1024.jpg)
Personality: Adventurous, sometimes quiet, and funny
Species: Human (Tau'ri)
Weapons: None, just martial arts skills
Ship: N/A
Bio: Born on Earth at Kansas, Joanna Banks loved living the life on a farm with her beloved Uncle Ted. When she was not working, she'd most likely ran through the green fields, playing with the animals, or hanging out with her Uncle and friends. But one night, while lying on the hill counting stars, she was kidnapped by the Jaffa, and brought before Apophis and his son Klorel on the Ha'tak mothership, along with other captives.

Klorel picked Joanna as his new servant, as a gift from his father. She's been by Klorel's side ever since. The young girl is also skilled in martial arts in combat. When she was on Earth, a martial arts teacher taught her every martial arts.

Although she's loyal to Klorel, Joanna dreams of her freedom and being back on Earth. Many may think of her as nobody because she's a servant, but the young woman still has a good spirit.
 Kyvios
04-23-2009, 8:07 AM
((Skywalker could you fill out anything i don't have like age =_= idk how hold he is.)_

Name:Skaara/Klorel
Appearance: http://martyg-stargate.wz.cz/Pic/goaldi/Klorel.jpg)
Personality: guessing dangerous, but conflicted
Species: Goa'uld/Abydonian
Weapons:
Ship: http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Ha%27tak)
Bio: http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Klorel)
 SkywalkerRules
04-23-2009, 10:06 AM
Sure, Kyvios. Let's see:

Earlier, I tried to find his age, but none of the info said anything about it. By the looks of him, I would say he might be between 21 and 24.

His occupation: A god (as he claims) and son of Apophis

Weapons: Hand device (( http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Hand_device) ))

The rest of the CS looks good. :)

Okay, everyone, if we get one or two more people, We can start the RP. :D
 Chevron 7 locke
04-25-2009, 1:08 AM
Name: Toran
Appearance: Tall, leanly muscled has a bald head with the symbol of Apophis branced on his head. Toran wears standered Jaffa armor with a few modifications.

Personality: Toran is...strange. He enjoys fighting but he has doubts about Apophis and Klorel really being gods. He often wonders that if they are gods, then why do they have the Jaffa fight for them.

Species: Jaffa
Weapons: Zat, Modified staff weapon that has four blades hidden on each side of it when used in melee combat.
Ship: N/A. But he has had his eye on a cargo ship in the hold of the Mothership for qute a while.

Bio: Toran was born and raised on the Jaffa homeworld same as everyone other jaffa. He always acted a bit strange and others were confused by his eccentric behavior.
 SkywalkerRules
04-25-2009, 12:29 PM
Awesome! I think that's good for now. I'll start the RP right away. More players are welcomed to join. Remember: it's never too late. :)
 CommanderQ
04-25-2009, 9:53 PM
Fun.:D

Name: Lieutenant William J. Ferris

Appearance: Ferris is 6'2', brown hair, blue eyes, and sharp facial features. He wears a green/black Commando uniform, with a red beret. He also wears black standard combat boots, a small emergency knife installed on the bottom of both.

Personality: Ferris is quiet and subordinate, always obeying his superiors. He also does what is best for the welfare of those he protects, even if they supersede his orders, which conflicts greatly with his being subordinate. So far, he has been lucky enough not to have done anything drastic. He can be funny at times, but is often perseved as shy, because of his quiet mannerisms. During combat, he ahs proved himself more than capable of handling himself, and earned a name for himself as an expert soldier.

Species: Human

Weapons: He carries a standard-issue P-90, but keeps with him also an Uzi sub-machine gun, leaving it to close situations. He also has a large Sykes British Commando knife, kept in a large sheath, which is hidden in a boot. His hands are also deadly weapons.

Bio: Ferris had long been interested in a military career, so much so that he lied about his age and joined the Royal Commandos at age 16. From there, he was sent to officer's school, and graduated with flying colors. From there, he earned a name for himself, and was promoted to 1st Lieutenant. He was alos well known in the to-secret community, for leading several undercover operations, and advanced recon operations. Because of this, he was signed on to the Stargate Project. He has recently recieved orders to join the SG-1 Team, and that is where he now heads. To meet up with their Commanding Officer, Jack O'neill.
 SkywalkerRules
04-30-2009, 12:37 PM
Hey guys? If Ataris doesn't post soon, then... someone else can play as Jack O'Neill. CQ's probably waiting on his post, and I don't want another player feeling left out.
 Ataris
05-03-2009, 3:08 PM
Hey, really sorry, shouldn't happen again, but I got held up for a while. It's all good, so I can post now.
 SkywalkerRules
05-04-2009, 11:29 AM
Hey, really sorry, shouldn't happen again, but I got held up for a while. It's all good, so I can post now.

It's all right, Ataris. We thought you wouldn't be back. But great to have you back though! :D
Page: 1 of 1