Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dantooine Restoration

Page: 1 of 1
 zbyl2
04-14-2009, 8:43 AM
Download. (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Dantooine_Restoration_Mod;99036)
EDIT: Here is alternate download (http://www.kotor2.pl/~zbyl2/dantooine_restoration_mod.rar) in case filefront doesn't work.

So. Here's new mod created by DStoney and myself. It restores some cut content from Dantooine, including Kaevee character with her fully voiced dialog, battle outside Khoona, additional Kreia's dialog outside enclave and more. You can find more info in readme.

Also, if you want to see some of restored content before downloading this mod, watch our youtube video here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdiPIRUhOKA).

Enjoy ;D
 Time Lord
04-14-2009, 9:17 AM
Looks cool. Kaevee alone makes it a great mod.
 DarthStoney
04-14-2009, 9:21 AM
Here is a basic list of what the mod fixes/restores.

Fixes: Fuel for Telos Quest
Fixes : Handmaiden Dialog upon entering the secret academy, LS option
Fixes: Visas dialog forcesight fix plus added dialog choices
Fixes: Redemption quest is now completable. Suulru is now tied into this quest
This mod Restores Kaevee the padwan in the enclave with VO’s and as the Thief Suulru is complaining about. Along with some dialog with Daarala, Dopak and Ralon about the thief
It restores the fight with the Mercs outside Khoonda.
On Dantooine apon returning with Mandalore he will fight the Mandalorian leader. Also restored are some cut lines with the Disciple in the enclave.
Also restored are some cut lines from Kreia outside the Jedi Enclave.
 Sith Holocron
04-14-2009, 11:20 AM
Is your "Dantooine Restoration" mod compatible with the "Rebuilding the Enclave" mod by Kreia?

Link for reference: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Rebuilding_the_Jedi_Enclave;98081)

Edit: Missed the line in the read me where it says it's working with the aforementioned mod.
 Q
04-14-2009, 11:22 AM
Great job, guys. Keep up the good work. :)

I for one wouldn't mind if you restored the entire game. :p

You wouldn't really be stepping anyone's toes if you did. ;)
 DarthStoney
04-14-2009, 1:37 PM
Great job, guys. Keep up the good work. :)

I for one wouldn't mind if you restored the entire game. :p

You wouldn't really be stepping anyone's toes if you did. ;)

There could be a possibility of some more in the works.:nod:
 Queen of Night
04-14-2009, 6:42 PM
I love Restauration Mods, yourґs is very cool.

I hope your next Mod is Malachor. (smile)
 Lord of Hunger
04-14-2009, 7:06 PM
I hope your next Mod is Malachor. (smile)
Or the HK Factory. :D

Seriously though, thank for restoring this guys. As a poster on KOTORFiles said, we are like Nihilus in that we have an infinite hunger for restorations that cannot be filled.

What will probably do it for me is that you fixed that stupid incomplete Redemption quest. I nowadays avoid triggering the dialog that leaves that gives you that quest because I hate having these unfulfilled quests lying around in my journal. Next time I play TSL I'll have this mod installed.
 Xarwarz
04-15-2009, 4:22 AM
another job well done
 Q
04-15-2009, 12:48 PM
Cool. Looking forward to it. :)
 CrisG
04-17-2009, 12:42 PM
Great work Z! thanks so much for all you do...this is another great restoration.
 Darth Cryptic
04-17-2009, 5:59 PM
Kaevee is adorable!
Maybe if you do another version the little lost padawan could join your party, say replacing GO-TO. Have a bug puppet follow her around.
 GeorgNihilus
04-18-2009, 5:22 PM
Well now those c_laigrek_de_kae and c_laigrek_kae... .utc files from 610 module makes sense right? :) so much abandoned content by Obsidian :mad: ... thanks you were in the mood to finish this, great.

I haven't finished the whole mod but great so far, no bugs, love Kaevee's appearance, her personality and quest, plus all those restored dialog lines and quests. Still have to fight the mercs ...

Thanks for this effort, 10/10 till now ... :thmbup1:
 The_Dark_Jedi_Malaka
04-28-2009, 12:12 PM
Okay, so maybe I'm FileFront inept, but when I click "download file" on the KotORFiles page, it takes me to filefront. I go to the game>modifications>restored content and I don't see it...

>____>

Is there something I'm missing here?

This is what I see.

http://browse.files.filefront.com/Star+Wars+Knights+of+the+Old+Republic+II+The+Sith+) Modifications+Restored+Content/;2080786;/browsefiles.html

http://browse.files.filefront.com/Star+Wars+Knights+of+the+Old+Republic+II+The+Sith+) Modifications+Restored+Content/;2080786-15-;/browsefiles.html

o__O' Am i just retarded, or do I have to search another category?
 DarthStoney
04-28-2009, 7:47 PM
Okay, so maybe I'm FileFront inept, but when I click "download file" on the KotORFiles page, it takes me to filefront. I go to the game>modifications>restored content and I don't see it...

>____>

Is there something I'm missing here?

This is what I see.

http://browse.files.filefront.com/Star+Wars+Knights+of+the+Old+Republic+II+The+Sith+) Modifications+Restored+Content/;2080786;/browsefiles.html

http://browse.files.filefront.com/Star+Wars+Knights+of+the+Old+Republic+II+The+Sith+) Modifications+Restored+Content/;2080786-15-;/browsefiles.html

o__O' Am i just retarded, or do I have to search another category?

On the page that opens up just scroll down until you see the "click here to download file" and that will drop you down to the "download" link.
 The_Dark_Jedi_Malaka
04-29-2009, 11:09 AM
On the page that opens up just scroll down until you see the "click here to download file" and that will drop you down to the "download" link.

<html><p><strike> I did that, but it takes me to the filefront homepage...
And when I use a proxy [cause I'm at school] it takes me to the proxy homepage.....*bashes head against wall* Maybe I'll try it at the public library or something.... </strike></p></html>
>_>

Ah, well....I'll keep trying. Thanks for the help, though.

Or is there a way you can send the file to me via e-mail? o_O' PM me for ym address if that's do-able.

EDIT: okay, the proxy works now....but its still taking me to the filefront homepage
 DarthStoney
04-29-2009, 1:21 PM
PM sent hopefully it will work
 GeorgNihilus
04-29-2009, 3:02 PM
I did that, but it takes me to the filefront homepage...
And when I use a proxy [cause I'm at school] it takes me to the proxy homepage.....*bashes head against wall* Maybe I'll try it at the public library or something.

well I remember having your problem when I tried downloads from public spaces ... keep trying or just download from a pal's computer or from some "no public" space. It looks like a proxy problem IMO ... :raise:
 The_Dark_Jedi_Malaka
04-30-2009, 10:57 AM
well I remember having your problem when I tried downloads from public spaces ... keep trying or just download from a pal's computer or from some "no public" space. It looks like a proxy problem IMO ... :raise:

Well, I'll do that. I'm definitely NOT giving up...
 GeorgNihilus
05-27-2009, 5:52 PM
I finished it now ... great mod, just a question. Why not equipping a weapon on Esok to fight Mandalore at Dantooine? I mean, Mandalore is fully outfitted while Esok fights him hand to hand ... or maybe a script to unequip Mandalore's weapons so they accomplish their challenge unarmed?

thanks (again...) for this fantastic restoration :thmbup1:
 oscarksp74
07-07-2009, 9:46 AM
Any other download locations available for this mod other than filefront, as it is currently unavailable there? I look forward to trying this one out. Thanks in advance.

FYI to all, any and all discussions about down or inoperative links need to be handled via PM with the mod makers or as per the instructions located in the stuck FAQ thread in this forum. Thanks. -RH
 zbyl2
07-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Any other download locations available for this mod other than filefront, as it is currently unavailable there? I look forward to trying this one out. Thanks in advance.

I added alternate download link in first post, so anyone having problem with filefront can download mod.
 oscarksp74
07-07-2009, 3:07 PM
Thank you for the quick response with the alternate download location. Played through, and enjoyed it a lot.
 juansaman
07-13-2009, 9:13 AM
Good job, mate, I've been playing it and it's wonderful.

Just an observation:
I only had a problem, and was with finding master Vrook. I talked with Kaevee and the journal entry changed opening me the path to find Vrook on the caves....
But once I arrived there was nobody in the cavern. No Vrook, no mercenaries, only the wandering twi'lek merc and the kinraths.

I reloaded without the mod and found the cropses of the mercs of the Enclave, changed the journal entry, installed the mod again, then returned to the caves and Vrook was there.

I'm also using USM mod and Un-Restored Content Mod. Do you have any idea?

Oh, now I remember, I also had an issue with Suulru's dialog file, when I go to Khoonda to talk him once I found his components or whatever it was. A Node error dialog text appears, but I know that's because my game is in spanish. If you could tell me in which file should I find his dialog, I'll be able to fix that by my own.

Anyway, thanks for your mod!!
 DarthStoney
07-13-2009, 11:42 AM
Good job, mate, I've been playing it and it's wonderful.

Just an observation:
I only had a problem, and was with finding master Vrook. I talked with Kaevee and the journal entry changed opening me the path to find Vrook on the caves....
But once I arrived there was nobody in the cavern. No Vrook, no mercenaries, only the wandering twi'lek merc and the kinraths.

I reloaded without the mod and found the cropses of the mercs of the Enclave, changed the journal entry, installed the mod again, then returned to the caves and Vrook was there.
thanks for the input I'll look into this ,I never thought of this as I always go to the dead mercs no matter what.

I'm also using USM mod and Un-Restored Content Mod. Do you have any idea?

Oh, now I remember, I also had an issue with Suulru's dialog file, when I go to Khoonda to talk him once I found his components or whatever it was. A Node error dialog text appears, but I know that's because my game is in spanish. If you could tell me in which file should I find his dialog, I'll be able to fix that by my own.

Anyway, thanks for your mod!!
Suulru's dialog should be im the 602DAN.mod file.
 juansaman
07-13-2009, 2:43 PM
thanks for the input I'll look into this ,I never thought of this as I always go to the dead mercs no matter what.

Yes, but the merc corpses were selectable but have no action. I mean, you can click on them but nothing happens. At least is what happened to me....

Suulru's dialog should be im the 602DAN.mod file.

Yup, that solved the problem! Thanks man!
 DarthStoney
07-13-2009, 3:56 PM
Yes, but the merc corpses were selectable but have no action. I mean, you can click on them but nothing happens. At least is what happened to me....

You should still get the datapad from them. It just doesn't update the jrnl or the global to find Vrook if you've talked to Kavee. Not sure if its a language issue or not.
 juansaman
07-13-2009, 5:44 PM
I'll give another try then and if happens again, I'll try to use the language converter.
 ShinDangaioh
07-16-2009, 9:40 PM

Thank you.

I look forward to whatever else you two will bring out.
 Darth_Yuthura
08-12-2009, 12:56 PM
Nice, very nice mod. Many thanks.
Page: 1 of 1