Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Survivors of Order 66

Page: 1 of 1
 Kyvios
04-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Survivors of Order 66

The Story:

The aftermath of Order 66, not every Jedi was killed by the order given by Supreme Commander Palpatine. Survivors are scattered across the galaxy being hunted like wild animals and eliminated slowly. Some pledge they're alliance to the Supreme Chancellor out of fear for they're lives. While others die fighting for they're beliefs.

Others remain hidden from the sight of the Supreme Chancellor. Out of sight but still hunted. Tormented by the memory of feeling the loss of all the Jedi through out the galaxy. What does the force have in store for these particular few? Will any of the Clones realize the fualt in the command given? Only you can decide.

Info:

You have a choice of being a Jedi who is now under the command of the Supreme Chancellor or Darth Vader. I'll need people willing to play as them. Or a Jedi on the run, staying hidden in the shadows trying to stay alive. Or you can be a Clone Trooper, the choice is yours.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Affiliation: (Jedi turned Sith, Hidden Jedi, Clone Trooper)
Species: (only applicable for Sith or Jedi)
Weapon:
Bio:

-----------------------------

Name: Shawn Kir'lince
Affiliation: Jedi
Species: Human
Appearance: Short midnight black hair,small deep green eyes. His cheeks are slightly concave and his face oval.
Weapon: He uses two silver lightsabers the hilt completely black with gold trim.
Bio: Shawn was in the Jedi Enclave on Coruscant when Vader came in and slaughtered everyone. Shawn was able to escape and go into hiding. He hopped from planet to planet trying to make sure he nothing could find him. He sensed the death of all the Jedi across the galaxy but keeps the hope that he isn't the last one.

He is now hiding on Nar Shaddaa knowing he could hide his presence among all the things upon that planet.
 Cyborg Ninja
04-12-2009, 1:02 AM
This sounds like fun

Name: Gett
Affiliation: Clone Trooper
Appearance:Gett (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Alpha-17.jpg)
Weapon: Westar-M5 Blaster Rifle, Vibrosword
Personality: Gett was given his Mando'a name for a reason, he's insane. Gett is willing to do any task given to him which makes him a loyal clone. He will charge into battle headfirst if needed... or if he wants to. He is very loyal to fellow ARC troopers and will go through great lengths to save him. While he is insane he still follows Mandalorian honor. He will shoot jedi if they are in clusters but he will always give one a chance with his sword if they are alone. Gett will never kill off an injured enemy for he deems it not a fair kill.
Bio: Gett started it out all clone troopers. The difference between him and most others though is that he became and ARC trooper. He participated in the Battle of Kamino and assisted the jedi in sabotaging the droids. Gett was first noticed for his daringness when he charged a Magnaguard to save a jedi padawan. Though he was injured badly he survived. He was given a vibrosword soon after that. Gett would soon be forced with Order 66. He went to Coruscant with the 501st legion to kill the jedi. After the 501st left, Gett stayed to look at the damage. He took a few minutes to remember and honor the warriors that died on this day. Gett soon returned to Vader, eager to begin assisting the Empire.
 Kyvios
04-12-2009, 7:34 AM
Right on, welcome aboard Cyborg
 Admiral_Thrawn
04-12-2009, 9:42 AM
Name: RC-1207--> AKA Delta 07 / Sev
Affiliation: GAR (Grand Army of the Republic)
Class: Clone Commando
Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/sevhunter/SevHunter.jpg)
Weapon:
o>x1 DC-17m Sniper Rifle
o>x1 DC-15m Side Arm Blaster
o>x1 LJ-50 Concussion Rifle
o>x1 Katarn Commando Armor
o>x2 Knuckle Plate Vibro Blade
o>x(Varies) IED Grenade's
o>x(Varies) Emp Grenade's
o>x(Varies) Flash-Bang's
o>x(Varies) Thermal Detonator's
Bio: "RC-1207, also known as Delta-07 and Sev, was a clone commando and a sharpshooter in Delta squad of the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars. He was often referred to by his nickname of Sev, especially by his squad mates, and was well known for his sadistic sense of humor. Sev aided the Republic in a number of missions, fighting on planets such as Geonosis, Coruscant, Skuumaa, Mygeeto, Dorumaa, and finally Kashyyyk, where he went missing in action. Sev completed many Black Operations for the Republic—covert missions typically involving activities that were highly secret due to questionable ethics and legality. Sev served under the Jedi Arligan Zey, Bardan Jusik and Etain Tur-Mukan."

After being reported 'MIA' "Sev" began to re-consider his role in Delta Squad, as his bond brother's had left him to die. He had been ambushed by Magna-Guard's, but managed to escape, albeit barely. RC-1207 took to the guise of "Sev Kershaw" as to prevent him from being located by Imperial Intelligence and 'borrowed' a YT-1300 light freighter from an unfortunate merchant. Using this as a mobile base of operation's and as his home, he took to the job of a Mercenary, undergoing many covert mission's in the service of the Hutt Cartel and such organization's. Following a paticularly heated assassination, he fled to Nar Shaddaa, only to find that the Hutt's refused to shelter him from the Imperial force's on his tail. He abandoned his former 'hosts' and moved his operation's into the shadow's.
 Kyvios
04-12-2009, 6:42 PM
Welcome aboard admiral. I'm almost starting to feel a little out numbered, lol.
 Admiral_Thrawn
04-13-2009, 4:35 AM
'Welcome aboard Admiral.'

Why am I suddenly thinking of Pirate's of the Carribean :confused:

Oh and cheer's Kyvii, good to be aboard ... I guess. But something doesn't seem quite right ... :¬:
 Kyvios
04-13-2009, 6:05 AM
-hands Admiral a sword-

What ever do you mean my friend? lol
 Lord of Destruction
04-13-2009, 6:51 AM
Name:RC-1138 (Boss)
Affiliation:Clone Trooper
Species:Mando
Appearance:http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:RC-1138.jpg)
Weapon:Thermal detonator, DC-15A blaster rifle, DC-15, LJ-50 concussion rifle
Bio:http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/RC-1138)

after order 66 was issued "Boss" fled to the backwater of the galaxy, and able not follow the orders since he had a glitch in his genes. he fled into hiding not knowing were his other brethren went to he took a job as a bodygaurd.
 Kyvios
04-13-2009, 7:46 AM
awesome, accepted LoD
 Carsew
04-13-2009, 8:10 AM
Name: Johra Ulgut, but that is forgotten, nicknamed Audax
Affiliation: Jedi turned Sith
Appearance: A jedi outfit similar to that which Anakin Skywalker wore, but his robe is black. Light skin, darkblonde shoulder-length hair, topaz colored eyes (Like Anakin in ROTS).
Weapon: Blood red lightsaber
Bio: He lived with his family on a small colony, but they were attacked by slavers. He ran out into the forest, where he was found by a Jedi who just arrived. He was trained at the Jedi temple, but was not admitted a Padawan until he was 16, because of his overconfidence and cockyness, and shortly after he became a Padawan the temple was attacked by Lord Vader. He and his master fled, and hid on a remote planet. After a year he was found by Vader as he was out hunting. Johra was afraid and so swore allegiance to the Dark lord. He told Vader the location of his master, who was killed, and was trained by the Dark Lord. He has been trained to be ruthless and to never have mercy on his enemies.
 Kyvios
04-13-2009, 8:18 AM
Accepted. This should be enough, I'll start the RP today at some point. Probably when I get home.

BTW people can still join. Recruiting isn't over.
 Admiral_Thrawn
04-13-2009, 8:41 AM
Ohh boy :¬:

Think I might change my character ... didn't intend for anyone other than Sev to be present. I'll change it later. Sorry LoD, but I hate it when this sort of thing occur's. Plus it is canon that the rest of Delta Squad went on to become Storm Commando's, whilst RC-1207's fate is undecided.

So yeh Kyvios, unless there is a different solution I'll change my character from 07 to a Storm Commando or somewhat.
 Kyvios
04-13-2009, 8:52 AM
What ever you decide is alright with me.

Ohh and I forgot the Rules so here they are lol.

No God-Modding
Ask before killing another character
be respectful
 Lord of Destruction
04-13-2009, 8:53 PM
no worrys i will change the bio i didn't know about the Storm Commando's
 Admiral_Thrawn
04-14-2009, 3:25 AM
LoD it's not the bio! It's the character ... :¬:
 Kyvios
04-14-2009, 9:22 AM
LoD your character it self is already a Cannon Character. Because from what I've gathered a lot of what he's done is already cannoned by either games or the Star Wars stories themselves. Plus Boss never left the imperial army, he carried out his orders
 Admiral_Thrawn
04-14-2009, 9:24 AM
Kyvios, what I'm trying to explain to him is that this isn't 'Republic Commando's 2'. Sev's death/etc isn't canon and such, so I can mess about with his lore so much so as to be flexible in an RP. Plus I don't want any Sev-meet's-Boss, Boss-meet's-Sev crap, because that's just annoying.
 Kyvios
04-14-2009, 9:31 AM
Yea i can see how that would be annoying, lol.

How about LoD just change your characters name and bio..
 Lord of Destruction
04-14-2009, 9:48 AM
alright, if i known about the info i would of never posted
 Admiral_Thrawn
04-14-2009, 10:23 AM
Oh sorry if we came across rude LoD! We didn't mean to be such or offensive, we were simply trying to get a point across. Sorry for any confusion I might of caused. :xp:
 Kyvios
04-14-2009, 10:39 AM
I'm going to start the RP. LoD you can join just please change the name and bio and you'll be all set.
 Admiral_Thrawn
04-14-2009, 10:40 AM
Cool, I CALL SECOND POST! :xp:
 SkywalkerRules
04-14-2009, 6:04 PM
Guess who! I'd figured you wanted someone else to join, so... :D

Name: Kelra Mison
Affiliation: Hidden Jedi
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/jedi%20girl/ShadowAngelHell/Dramaelfie_Jedi_by_turin_the_forsak.jpg?o=16)
Weapon: Two purple bladed lightsabers and a Blaster pistol
Bio: As an orphan on Corellia, young Kerla Mison was by herself, searching for food and a place to stay. During her travels at the age of 12, she came upon a Kiffar Jedi Master, during one of her missions. Her name was Isa Konti, and she offered Kerla to join her at the Jedi Temple. The girl was strong in the Force but didn't know it. Kerla accepted.

After many years, Kerla did well in her trainings and study. She was also careful to the ways of the Jedi. Then one day, Clone Troopers attacked the Jedi Temple, leaving many Jedi dead, and some scattered in the Galaxy. Her Master protected Kerla to leave, but she couldn't let her Master die. When Isa fell to her death, the young woman escaped.

Now, she is hidden on the planet Tatooine, staying at a local inn. Devestated by the Jedi's deaths, the caring, soft-spoken, young Jedi woman believes that one day, the Galaxy will be restored to peace.
 Kyvios
04-14-2009, 6:29 PM
Of course accepted my friend. You have no idea how good it feels to no I'm no longer the only one being hunter through out the entire galaxy. Now I have you :D I'd hug you but idk how you feel about being hugged lol
 CommanderQ
04-14-2009, 6:37 PM
oHH Hee hee...this looks like fun....I shall join...

Name: Tev De'silar

Affiliation: Hidden Jedi, or rather, a self-exiled Jedi

Appearance: He is tall, at 6'6, with black hair, brown eyes, and a very sharp-featured face. He has a scar that goes from his right temple to the bottom of his cheek. Tev dresses in an all black Jedi tunic, complete with hood and cloak. He wears a utility belt with his lightsabers hidden in bags that were specially made to look like ration carriers, therefore it seems that he is not a Jedi. He also wears black combat boots, which he installed a lock pick and a knife on, just in case of an emergency.

Weapon: Two lightsabers, one red, and the other a bright whitish color.

Bio: He was indoctrinated at a young age as many Jedi were. He spent 12 years as a youngling, honing his skills, waiting until the last moment to be taken on by a Master, which wasn't hard, as he stuck out in his class, showing much talent and potential. He was taken under the wing of a Jedi by the name of Karig Jorrel, a good friend of another well-known Jedi known as Qui-Gon Jinn. Tev spent many years with his master, and they continued a close friendship even after Tev's becoming a Jedi Knight. After his knighting, he spent several years helping backwater Planets regain their freedom, and he spread Justice to many, often to the Jedi Council's dismay. He himself became a legend and a hope to all of those oppressed by evil, becoming "De'silar the Freedom Fighter." The Council was given little choice, but to pronounce him, a Jedi Master.

He was involved in the Great Jedi Battle at Geonosis, fighting alongside Master Windu and Obi-Wan Kenobi, until the Clone Amry arrived.

After the battle, he was absolutley shocked that the Council had not been informed about this army, and since he had gotten to know some of these clones, he was utterly disgusted at their treatment as 'only' clones and not human. So much so, that after the Battle fo Geonosis, he renounced his title as Jedi Master, and left the order, disappearing into the Outer Rim.

After watching the war progress, and helping in small ways across the galaxy, he watched and sensed in horror as the Jeid were brutally extinguished by the soldiers that they had led for so long. He vowed to stop the Empire, in any way possible, from taking any more lives. He soon heard that Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi had disappeared to Tattooine, and was hinding there. Tev thought to himself that maybe Kenobi could help in a resistance effort, and he left for Tatooine.
 Kyvios
04-14-2009, 7:22 PM
of course my friend always accepted.
 SkywalkerRules
04-14-2009, 10:36 PM
Of course accepted my friend. You have no idea how good it feels to no I'm no longer the only one being hunter through out the entire galaxy. Now I have you :D I'd hug you but idk how you feel about being hugged lol

Aww, it's all good, Kyvios. I don't mind a hug from an old friend. :) And thanks for letting me join in. :D
 Jaktar
04-15-2009, 2:35 PM
Name: Gentar Hobb

Species: human

Appearance: Of only average height, Gentar is quite young in appearance; he has ice-blue eyes peering out of a sometimes unruly mop of black hair. His face is not unpleasant to look upon, but bears a slight, barely noticeable scar running along his jaw from left ear to chin. Prefers a solid-white Jedi robe..when he dares to wear one. Often covers it now beneath a dark, reddish-brown hooded cloak.

Weapon: lightsaber (silver blade)

Bio: Gentar was given the usual Jedi training, being taken to the Academy at the age of three, when his aptitude in the Force made itself known by way of his mother's furniture spontaneously levitating itself during those times when Gentar would be displeased with something.

He progressed rapidly through the courses of instruction, crafting his lightsaber easily by the age of 14. This in itself was not remarkable....the color of his blade was. Silver, not easily created. But he managed it without guidance from his master, the Twi'lek Korr'ina Avydos.

When Order 66 was executed, he was with her on Tatooine, traveling together on a minor goodwill mission; ambushed, his master fell...giving her life so that he might escape. Now, alone, he wanders in search of any Jedi who might remain.
 Black Knight of Keno
04-15-2009, 4:02 PM
Depending on how fast you guys post, I may or may not keep up, but I'm willing to throw myself in nonetheless. I'll try my best to keep posting regularly as far as there's something happening.

Name: Kaan Lumen
Species: Mirialan
Appearance:http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/Goshman/Chars/Art/Star%20Wars/Jedi_1.jpg)
Weapon: Two single-hilted lightsabers, both of a deep green color

Bio: Kaan became a youngling during the beginning of the Republic's end. His youngling era was riddled with strife all over the Galaxy and matters would not improve as he advanced into padawanship under a wise old human Jedi. During these times he would meet and hear stories of a certain Qui-Gon Jinn and his exploits around the Galaxy, which made a great impression upon the young jedi. Although having the utmost respect for the teachings of his own master, he began observing Jinn's actions more closely as time went past and studied his philosophies with keen interest. Even if Kaan's own master warned of watching Jinn closely, for the Jedi had failed many times with his pupils and was a prominent Grey Jedi, it did not discourage the Mirialan young man. To contain the Mirialan, his master began teaching him in the art of Soresu, which required him to calm himself and concentrate on his actions.

As time went by, Kaan became a Jedi Knight and saw the Trade Federation arming itself in a hurry and eventually blockaded Naboo. He saw the young Anakin as he was brought to the Jedi Temple and for the first time sensed the surrounding force in the young boy, which brought him to view the force as those attuned to the living force did. As Qui-Gon died in the hands of a Sith and the reports came to the Jedi that the Sith had indeed reemerged in the Galaxy, Kaan went into a deep meditation within his quarters and would not cease the meditation until a week later when he believed to have found the light. He conversed with himself about the Force and the Galactic events, eventually emerging as a much more focused person and a proponent of the living force and acting upon the moment. As the Jedi Council peered into the future, Kaan could sense a disturbance in Coruscant and a looming danger over the Jedi Order. He approached Master Mace Windu for advise and asked him to teach him the art of Juyo. In the years prior to the Clone Wars, the man prepared and learned to master Juyo the best a Jedi could and sought advise in it's use from many Jedi from warrior to philosopher. By the time the Battle of Geonosis took place, the Jedi Knight was ready and had taken a pupil of his own.

As the Clone Wars progressed, Kaan became more and more disillusioned with the Jedi Order and despite concerns from his padawan began to take initiatives on his own to the point of going against the Jedi Council on some occasions. This resulted in him being viewed as a Grey Jedi and as so he was stripped from his Commander title in the Grand Army of the Republic. Dujring the council meeting where this was announced, Kaan was calm and collected and took this as his due. However, he did request that his padawan would remain in rank within the GAR before putting up a motion to have the padawan knighted. Due to exceptional efforts in the war, the padawan was promoted and Kaan left to do more covert and small operations in the war. As Order 66 came into force, the Mirialan jedi felt the betrayal and seemed to disappear off the face of the Galaxy during a mission near the Thurra system. Eventually the Jedi Master would find his way to Tatooine and into a religious community called the Oasis. There he observed, meditated and adapted to a simpler life and became further attuned to the living force. He could feel other Jedi coming and going on the planet during his meditations, but decided to remain alone until something came up which would truly require his attention. He was still a Jedi, he just couldn't do his duty as openly as he did before.
 Kyvios
04-15-2009, 4:09 PM
you both are accepted, and don't worry about keeping up if you can't. Post what you can when you can. Just try and have fun ^_^
 Black Knight of Keno
04-15-2009, 4:13 PM
That's why I keep popping up every now and then :p
 Kyvios
04-15-2009, 8:18 PM
There is always room for more characters. This is basically Survival of the fittest.
 Chevron 7 locke
04-15-2009, 8:52 PM
Most excellent...

Name: Dantra
Species: Twi'lek
Appearance: Female Lethan Twi'lek with green eyes. Wears a black robe, black combat
boots and wears a pair of black combat gloves.
Weapon: Single bladed violet lightsaber with a Black hilt with red trim down the sides.

Bio: Dantra was brought to the Jedi Temple at a young age from the planet Ryloth and she was happier for it. She rose through the ranks of the jedi over the years and became a Jedi Knight the day before Order 66 was issued.

During the slaughter at the temple, she managed to slaughter many clone troopers and attempted to fight Anakin Skywalker himself in an attempt to turn back the attack on the temple before she was forced to flee Coruscant aboard a tramp freighter heading for Tatooine. She however, doesn't know that the freighter is heading for Tatooine, She was forced to board it in a bit of a rush. The deaths of so many Jedi at the fall of the temple coupled with her inability to stop Skywalker had driven her insaine and now she seeks the deaths of everyone related to the Empire in a misguided attempt to bring back the Jedi.

She honestly does believe what she is doing is right and that everyone connected to the empire should die. In response to everything that has happend, she has created her own version of the Jedi Code to serve her confused mind.

Dantra can be cold sometimes, but she does have a bit of a soft-side when it comes to her fellow Jedi and the innocent. She really doesn't have a sense of humor and she'll often try to think of a solution to a problem and then carry it out on her own.

Before her fall to the Darkside, Dantra was a cheerful young woman who enjoyed attempting to pull pranks on her fellow jedi. She and her friend Terla became the only ones to ever pull a prank on Master Shaak Ti.
 Kyvios
04-15-2009, 9:04 PM
post away, cuz all are here to play ^-^
 Writer
04-16-2009, 2:06 AM
I realize I'm stretching the definition of what you requested our affiliation to be, but I don't think it's too great a stretch :P

Name: Anahera 'Ana' Bek

Affiliation: Hidden Jedi/Exile/Mercenary

Appearance: Image: Anahera Bek (http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/8418/fonceskf3.jpg)

Weapon: Single lightsaber, plain hilt, encased in brown suede cloth. Blade: Dark blue; BlasTech DL-44

Bio: She was one of several hundred children in an orphanage on Coruscant, and given the hopeless number of orphans under their care, the caretakers never gave any of them names. This girl was three years old when a Jedi team came through the orphanage in pursuit of a criminal.

They shouted to the orphanage staff to close the door ahead of the fleeing man, but none of the staff members were near enough to reach it before the man could reach it. Nevertheless, he collapsed to his knees, gasping and begging for mercy as the Jedi caught up to him. A little bewildered, the Jedi restrained the man and then turned to find this girl, just three years of age staring at them.

"Door went g'bye," she said, nodding her head in emphasis to her words. She looked again toward the open doorway and this time the Jedi felt her presence in the Force. She had aided them in capturing the criminal by projecting an image into his mind of a blank wall without a door. They were impressed and called for another Jedi to take her to the Temple for training. At this time, she was given the name Anahera Bek.

All matters Force-related came naturally to Anahera, who quickly adapted the nickname Ana. She learned far more quickly than others her age and was taken as a Padawan at the age of seven. By the time she turned fifteen, she was as skilled as some of the new Knights and she had constructed her own lightsaber. But her accelerated learning curve brought a downside; she tended towards arrogance.

Ana's arrogant behavior only worsened when she was Knighted at eighteen years of age. In spite of all the Council's warnings that her arrogance would lead her to the Dark Side, Ana's behavior did not improve. Finally, the Council had enough; they exiled her from the Order and demanded she give up her lightsaber. Startled at the realization of losing the only life she'd ever known, Ana quietly did as she had been told and acquired a ship from an acquaintance she'd made while on a mission.

For the next three years, Ana took mercenary jobs. In her downtime, she meditated on how she had fallen so far from the ideals of the Jedi. Though she was now a much more subdued person, she made up her mind that she should not return to the Jedi, but she once more began honing her skills in using the Force and she built a lightsaber to replace the one she had given to the Council.

When the Clone Wars began, Ana was horrified to find that the Jedi were partaking in a war and she fled to the Outer Rim. From there, she felt the massacre of the Jedi. She mourned the loss of her old comrades as though mourning lost family members, and she still hasn't recovered. However, she has returned to mercenary work.

Now, at twenty seven years of age, Ana is known as a reputable mercenary and her presence is largely ignored by the Empire due to the fact that she has taken jobs for them. They know she was once trained by the Jedi, but she does a very good job of appearing to have let that training fall out of practice. To the Empire, she is a mercenary now, and nothing more.

The truth is, though she occasionally takes an Imperial cargo job, she more often employs her ship and her services to help the remaining Jedi into hiding. To better aid this goal, she has learned a great deal about slicing, enough that she can set up false identities for the Jedi she meets that want them.
 Kyvios
04-16-2009, 8:16 AM
Right on. Post on my creative friend.

And now i'm going to morn over my cell phone which I just washed in the washer machine. :( On Accident, it wasn't on purpose.
 SkywalkerRules
04-16-2009, 7:08 PM
Right on. Post on my creative friend.

And now i'm going to morn over my cell phone which I just washed in the washer machine. :( On Accident, it wasn't on purpose.

Oh man. Sorry to hear that, Kyvios. :(
 Kyvios
04-20-2009, 9:11 PM
=_= i seriously hope I'm not going to get stuck in character limbo. because that will seriously suck. v.v
 SkywalkerRules
04-22-2009, 5:24 PM
Aw, don't worry, Kyvios. I'm sure you won't get stuck in it. :)
 Kyvios
05-09-2009, 7:41 PM
'^-^ hehe sorry all. I got cought up in the middle of moving. but i'm back now ^-^ so yea... sorry
 SkywalkerRules
05-10-2009, 10:36 AM
'^-^ hehe sorry all. I got cought up in the middle of moving. but i'm back now ^-^ so yea... sorry

No problem, Kyvios! :D
 Chevron 7 locke
05-10-2009, 6:37 PM
((I'm adding a second character if that's alright. A darksider this time.))

Name: Terla
Affiliation: Hidden Jedi turned Sith
Species: Twi'lek
Appearance: Female Rutian Twi'lek with Blue eyes. Wears a black hooded robe.

Weapon: Single bladed Red lightsaber with a red and black hilt. Thermal detonaters, Detonation packs and various explosives.

Bio: Terla is one of Dantra's closest friends and has been since Childhood. Terla was knighted by Hologram two days before order 66 went down and was on her way back to coruscant when the Jedi masters went after Palpatine.

She managed to reach the temple and had only gotten to bed for an hour before Order 66 was issued. She sensed the arrival of Skywalker and the clones and ran to warn Dantra of the danger. The two of them sensed the first death that night and attempted to fight her way out of the temple.

They both made it out of the temple that night, but Dantra managed to escape the planet while Terla was captured by inquisitors. She was tortured repeatedly for many days until she eventually fell to the dark side.

Now the only thing she wants is revenge on Dantra for Supposedly leaving Terla behind and escaping while leaving her to face the inquisitors.

Personality: Before falling to the darkside, Terla was quite cheerful and loved to tell jokes and she and her friend Terla were known to be the only Padawans who had succesfully managed to pull a prank on Master Shaak Ti.

After falling to the Darkside, Terla became cold, angry and bitter. She knows the difference between right and wrong and still honors it and that makes her a bit different then most of the empire's dark jedi.
 Star Killer
12-05-2009, 10:10 PM
Do people post on this any more?

So far I take it as a no.
 Writer
12-05-2009, 11:32 PM
When the last post in this thread was seven months ago, and the last post in the RP thread was six months ago, you can be fairly certain no one's playing anymore...
 Star Killer
12-06-2009, 5:24 PM
Good point.
 Te Darasuum Mandalor
12-21-2009, 3:12 PM
Name: Jacano (yuk-ohn-o) Jonash-Shan Ablis

Affliction: hidden Jedi (council member)

Species: 25% Iego Angle 75% human

age: 32 during order 66 (50 by the time Galen Marek formed the alliance)

Apearence: thick neck length Black hair, light skinned, 5:9 feet, traditional robes of brown, and crest of the Shan family (His last name Ablis suggests that he was a descendant of Jacano Roush Ablis, the man thought to be Revan)

Weapon: Blue lightsaber in right hand occasionaly using a purple saber in his left hand during Clone wars, double bladed green and blue lightsaber during exile, green saber during new republic.

Bio: He was the illigitimate son born to the queen of Naboo and Atton Shan-Ablis, a Jedi Padawan who died soon after. He was raised in the palace with Rupurt Amidala, his cousin. He was abducted by GO-TO 167, a crime boss on Nar Shadda but escaped at the age of 8 where he was raised by Kit Fisto and soon moved up through the ranks along side his peer Obi Wan Kenobi. They don't generally exept older boys for training, but they saw that he was a relative of the once was, Revan. He fought in the clone wars and escaped the temple with his dying padawan during Operation: Knightfall. He moved to Rakata Prime, the last place of refuge and learned a shocking secret, Revan, his ancestor was well and alive and built a Jedi academy within the ruins of the ancient temple......
 Kyvios
12-21-2009, 4:49 PM
sorry man, this RP has been dead for quite some time.
 Te Darasuum Mandalor
12-21-2009, 4:57 PM
woops, sorry I didn't know!
Page: 1 of 1