Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Downloadable Content problem

Page: 1 of 1
 Dark Obi-Wan
04-05-2009, 11:20 PM
I just downloaded the Jedi Temple Mission pack. I do not have the internet at my house so I got on Marketplace at my brother's house. When I got home to try it out I got a pop up warning stating that the content was apparently corrupt and to re-download it via Xbox Marketplace Live.

Why am I getting this warning?

Do I have to be online to play this mission?

Do I have to purchase the download again?

I just hope that I didn't waist my points!!!
 Shem
04-07-2009, 2:12 AM
I just downloaded the Jedi Temple Mission pack. I do not have the internet at my house so I got on Marketplace at my brother's house. When I got home to try it out I got a pop up warning stating that the content was apparently corrupt and to re-download it via Xbox Marketplace Live.

Why am I getting this warning?

Do I have to be online to play this mission?

Do I have to purchase the download again?

I just hope that I didn't waist my points!!!Query: Did you just take your hard drive off of your Xbox 360 and use it on your brother's computer?

Basically describe the details of what you did exactly to a tee if you want us to help you solve your problem. Do not leave anything out.
Page: 1 of 1