Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Special Items from Dealer on Korriban not functioning

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_Yuthura
04-01-2009, 8:43 AM
I have had problems getting the twi'lek (Matrixx or something like that) to show up and tell you about the Rodian in the Korriban Cantina selling special items. Without that guy showing up, that Rodian doesn't do anything at all.

I can't identify what causes that to happen, but if someone could just tell me what the problem is... or what not to do... that would be appreciated.
 RedHawke
04-02-2009, 12:21 AM
I believe if you get the messenger for Juhani's side-quest it messes up the Twilek 'premium' merchant quest. I never exit or return to the Hawk with Juhani in the party to avoid this.
 Q
04-03-2009, 4:04 AM
The PC version has the exact same bug, and it's dealt with in the same fashion.
 Darth_Yuthura
04-04-2009, 12:08 AM
Guess that I should have included "PC"

It worked. Appreciate it.
 Q
04-04-2009, 7:48 PM
Oh.

The Ebon Hawk's Machine Room is for the XBox version...
 Qui-Gon Glenn
04-12-2009, 5:31 PM
You can however finish the Juhani sidequest after you trigger the premium items quest. What you need to do -

Talk to Juhani on the Ebon Hawk as much as you can, and use her very sparingly, as RH advised - only bring her into an area far away from the EH. Once you get through the Leviathan, go to Korriban, get the premium item trigger started, and then you can proceed with Juhani as though she were any other party member.

I really should look at that dialog more closely.... it can't be that hard to fix well, and though I know it has been done a couple times, it has never been done to my full satisfaction.... hmm...
Page: 1 of 1