Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Appearance 2DA and UTI Question

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Leo
03-28-2009, 8:39 PM
I added a row to the appearance 2DA. I wanted to use the new entry as a reference for a disguise (ex. unique_darth_revan). However, the new row doesn't show up in the UTI editor. Is it possible to make the new row show up? If so, how?
 Canderis
03-28-2009, 8:43 PM
I dont think you can. What you can do is DL the KGFF editor from SWK.com and load the utc in and in the property field for the disguise property you change the number its currently at to the row number in the .2da file.
 TriggerGod
03-28-2009, 8:47 PM
If you saved your appearance file in your Override folder, open up KTool, click the Tools button, click options, go into the Other tab, and check the button that says "Look in Game's Override folder for 2DA files"
 Darth Leo
03-28-2009, 9:14 PM
Thanks, I got it to work with the SWK.com GFF Editor.

Edit: The texture isn't coming through. The model is the Darth Revan model (N_DarthRevan). I have a different texture set in "texa" (which is called N_DarthRevanG) but the default texture (N_DarthRevan) is still being used.
 DarthYuugi
03-29-2009, 6:26 AM
Did you hex edit your model to go to a new texture ?
 Darth Leo
03-31-2009, 5:33 PM
Problem solved.
Page: 1 of 1