Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problem with kotor tool

Page: 1 of 1
 Seikan
03-28-2009, 11:23 AM
Hello, i had a problem with kotor tool. The games are'nt founds, I seen that normaly a path manager should have open, but that just open an error window that said me "no installation of kotor or kotor II was detected"
I have recently reinstall window on my pc, after that kotor tool works, so i don't know what happens...
 Star Admiral
03-28-2009, 12:38 PM
Welcome to the forums, Seikan!

If you know that you have already installed K1 and/or TSL on your computer, then you can always enter the path for the games manually into the Path Manager. Find the folder where you installed the games, usually something like C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKOTOR\ for K1, and copy and paste the address into the Path Manager.

Hope that helps. :)

- Star Admiral
 Seikan
03-28-2009, 12:43 PM
thabnks! ^^

I do it already but it still don't work, when i add the paths manually, that don't do anything
 Canderis
03-28-2009, 1:08 PM
Do you have Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 installed?
 Seikan
03-28-2009, 2:14 PM
i think that it's because after reinstall windows lot of programs don't work, and thats maybe because i have not install kotor, because that's already on my pc, but someone broke one of the cd, so i can't reinstall the game...
 TriggerGod
03-28-2009, 2:21 PM
If you don't have either of the games installed, then KOTOR Tool will not work.
Page: 1 of 1