Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Vote Clefo.. Just because I said so..

Page: 1 of 1
 Clefo
10-11-2001, 7:34 PM
I did annouce my candidacy for Senate awhile ago and now I'm just confirming it... Vote for me..

EDIT: Here is why you should vote for me:

- I've been here since the second day of this forum so I know its ropes..

- I helped create the Dark Star Alliance, and we are making progress toward elitehood

-There is maybe only one person (Viper) who really hates me, other than that I am a very well liked member on this forum

-I don't spam

-I orginized a GB.com Fantasy Football League,so I can help arragne tourniments.

-I was orginizing a JK tourniment but that just fell through..

So come this election day make sure your ballot has a check for the Clefster...
 Darth_Rommel
10-11-2001, 9:12 PM
VOTE CLEFO! Um... he's a decent JK player! :D
 DarkTrooper
10-11-2001, 9:16 PM
being a good player at a game doesnt mean u should be in the senate. when i am elected to senate i wont get pissed off at u unless u piss me off.
 Clefo
10-11-2001, 9:18 PM
I totally agree.. Rommel was the one who brought up that point.. I brought up other, very valid, points in my favor...
 Darth_Rommel
10-11-2001, 9:21 PM
I was joking... :( Anyways, Clefo seems to be a responsible forumer, with some freah, new ideas. I think he would make a GREAT senator, really improve these forums...
 Clefo
10-11-2001, 9:28 PM
I knew you were.. But I think DT was taking you seriously..

And thank you for the compliments they make my day better!
Page: 1 of 1