Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

David Prowse ( Darth Vader) In Cancer battle

Page: 1 of 1
 TSR
03-18-2009, 4:02 PM
:(

The man that played Darth Vader in the OT, David Prowse, is battling prostate cancer (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2325044.ece)

Bad times. Although as far as I am aware, prostate cancer is easily managed in certain scenarios, it still sucks.
 GeneralPloKoon
03-18-2009, 6:21 PM
Yikes, may the Force be with him!
 M@RS
03-18-2009, 6:34 PM
That's a bummer... :( I hope he makes it...
 LordOfTheFish
03-19-2009, 12:07 AM
Sad, so sad. I think I recall someone saying that more people survive from prostate than any other cancer. My memory may prove false.
 Sabretooth
03-19-2009, 1:42 AM
My grandpa died of prostate cancer (though I was too young to remember anything about him anyways), so I really, really want Mr. Prowse to get well soon. :(
 LordReserei
04-26-2009, 6:11 PM
my grandpa passed away due to that as well, was 11yrs old at the time, the father figure in my life since I didn't know my father. Either way I hope David Prowse kicks some serious ass, may the force be with him.
Page: 1 of 1