Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: Blade of War

Page: 1 of 1
 Tysyacha
03-18-2009, 12:54 PM
"The blade of war he promised to stab into the heart of the galaxy has withdrawn..." --Kreia, from Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

Revan, the once and future Dark Lord of the Sith, has vanished. The Exile, the General under his command in the Mandalorian Wars, has gone to find him. Nothing remains of Revan's great crusade except the fallen academy on Korriban. The galaxy finds itself in peril once again--this time not from the Sith, but from the dissolution of the thin veneer of "civilization" in the galaxy. No Sith could ever hope to match widespread poverty, crime, disease, and sentients fighting for the last crumbs that their leaders deign to give them.

One has sought refuge--and answers--in a dark place: the ruined academy on Korriban. What caused the Sith to turn against themselves, and what caused Revan to abandon what could have been his for all time? This quest could lead to the resurrection of the galaxy and the Force, or their demise. Will Revan's blade of war return to cleave the chaos asunder once and for all?

Name: The Lieutenant, otherwise known as Vtorym
Race: Human
Occupation: Lieutenant under Revan and the Exile in the Mandalorian Wars
Equipment: Silver double-bladed lightsaber, white robe with hood
Bio: Vtorym was trained as a Jedi, and even though she was a Lieutenant under Revan's banner, she was not at Malachor V and did not die. Unlike the Exile, she did not return to answer for her actions, fearing exile or worse. Now she wanders in search of the Dark Lord, looking for answers and order...
 Jedi_Man
03-19-2009, 1:04 PM
Name: Sam'kil Oscheha.
Race: 1/2 Miraluka, 1/2 Human
Occupation: Col. under Revan in Mando-Wars. Now a Col. under Dustil.
Equipment: a Cyan Lightsaber, a modified Mando-Heavy blaster, armored Jedi Robes.
Bio:While Sam'kil was trained as a Jedi, He never got any farther then being a Guardian. As the Mando-Wars roled around, he joined with Revan sooner than anyone but Malak. At the end of the war, he went to his trial, where he was stripped of his lightsaber and ordered to exile. Lucky for him, he was allowed to keep his robes from the war, which kept his Other lightsaber. Now, he serves the Republic still.
 Lord of Destruction
03-20-2009, 1:25 AM
I'm sorry but I don't understand this rp.
 Jedi_Man
03-20-2009, 8:04 AM
I think it's about after when the Exile left to find Revan. I'm pretty sure about that.
 Tysyacha
03-20-2009, 10:35 AM
Yep, you got it! The Exile's trying to find Revan, and Revan's DS male.
 Jedi_Man
03-20-2009, 11:11 AM
awww, I liked his as a ls male, but both work, but this means my character can't be under Carth...
 Tysyacha
03-22-2009, 1:44 PM
Cede could retire and uh...have Carth's twin brother Crath be the Admiral! :D
 Jedi_Man
03-23-2009, 6:35 PM
Hmmmm, I like that idea.
 Tysyacha
03-23-2009, 8:27 PM
So, let's say Cede retired, and Carth and/or his son Dustil have stepped up to try and run the Republic, or at least certain parts of it that are against Darth Revan. :)
 Jedi_Man
03-24-2009, 10:28 AM
Now that i could see, because, Carth is somewhere on the Rakata world, so his son could step in...
 Tysyacha
03-24-2009, 10:55 AM
Anyway, could you please give me and Vtorym the Lieutenant a jump start in the official RP thread? The Lieutenant is on Korriban, and she senses something(one)...:)
 Kyvios
03-24-2009, 11:03 AM
I'm not exactly sure whats going on, but it seems interesting enough. And I need something to do.

Name: Lyon Archer
Race: Human
Occupation: commander under Revan in the mandalorian wars and in the Jedi civil war.
Equipment: Silver bladed lightsaber, his hilt is completely black with gold trim intertwining as he travels down the hilt.
Bio: Lyon Archer joined Revan in the Mandalorian wars believing that the Jedi order was going against its own code by not helping the Republic fight they're brutal enemy. He stayed with Revan after the war ended knowing that returning would mean being exiled. And his faith in the Jedi Order had fallen knowing that they're passive ways could have destroyed the Republic if Revan didn't act. When Malak betrayed Revan, Lyon didn't stay with the Sith order and went into self appointed exile. Lyon eventually had to fight off sith assassins who believed him still to be a Jedi.
 Tysyacha
03-24-2009, 11:29 AM
Here's what's going on: The Lieutenant and others are looking for Darth Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith, because life is so crappy in the rest of the galaxy and they want some hope and answers. Little do they know that he's coming back from the Unknown Regions, having learned from and then slaughtered the True Sith in an astounding act of Force-enacted genocide. Revan plans to start a war in the galaxy, like Palpatine did with the Clone Wars, and establish his safe Empire for all eternity.

Meanwhile, Carth's son and the remnants of the true Republic are trying to bring another kind of hope to people--the hope of the Light and the Jedi. They're trying to find the servants of Revan and show them the error of their ways before it's too late!

I hope this clears stuff up...:)
 Kyvios
03-24-2009, 11:36 AM
wasn't Dustil killed though if Revan was dark side? Or at least still part of the sith?
 Tysyacha
03-24-2009, 11:44 AM
Yeah...but for the sake of this RP, let's say he had a breakdown, was treated by the true Republic in a medical facility, and returned to try and sabotage the Sith. Agree?
 Kyvios
03-24-2009, 1:30 PM
lol, alright. I'll go with it.
 Admiral_Thrawn
03-24-2009, 2:28 PM
Well since you cleared thing's up . . .

Name: 'Rip-Tooth' ((Real Name: Cherakazan))
Race: Wookie
Equipment: Two Vibroblade's/Customized Bowcaster
Bio: Kidnapped. Enslaved. Tortured. Such hardship's dominated the relatively early year's of his Wookie life, forcing him to adapt. He was shipped off-world, sold into slavery, beaten and tortured. Of course, a Wookie isn't such an ideal slave when he can rip your arm's clean off.

He quickly substituted his name in Galactic Basic to Rip-Tooth, ensuring he would not attract unwanted attention. During the Mandalorian war's he fought on both side's yet neither, fighting those who would point a blaster at him. When Revan went conqueror, he became a Mercenary and retain's that occupation to date. His latest venture was a trip to Korriban . . .
Page: 1 of 1