Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: Marriage and Murder on Manaan

Page: 1 of 1
 Tysyacha
03-16-2009, 1:23 PM
(I AM going to do this one, so your character sheets will be used TODAY!)

This is based on the "Harper's Island" concept, meaning people get invited to a wedding in a remote location (in this case, the beautiful but uninhabited planet Manaan) and are picked off...one-by-one! There's a serial killer in the midst of all the wedding attendees. Will anyone survive the seven-day event?

I'll start with my character sheet:

Role: The Bride
Name: Vtorym L'vessa
Race: Human
Appearance: I will show Vtorym's portrait a bit later in the roleplay. :)
Occupation: Jedi (she's getting married in secret, these are Old Repub. days)
Bio: She grew up on Tatooine, so no wonder she wants to wed near water!
 Kyvios
03-16-2009, 1:47 PM
I'm actually looking forward to Harpers Island, it seems like it be a cool show to watch. Plus people being murdered is always a plus in my book :xp:

Though it might be a good way to explain how this whole thing will work out. Just a thought.

Role: Best man and also sent to stop the wedding.
Name: Lyon Rahn
Species: Human
Appearance: Short black hair, green eyes. He has a Narrow face and stands at 5 foot 11 inches.
Bio: Lyon has been trained to be a Jedi since he was a young boy. His parents were killed by Mandalorians while on his home planet in the outer rim. Lyon Narrowly escaped with some other and headed to Coruscuant were he joined the once he arrived on Coruscant.

Once he became a Jedi Knight he was assigned with the special task of undercover work. Where he worked several times with the Groom. He became good friends with the Groom and was invited as the best man to his wedding. He got orders from the Jedi Enclave ordering him to halt or delay the wedding, without harming any of the guests.
 Admiral_Thrawn
03-16-2009, 2:10 PM
Role: Bounty Hunter (On Contract) <<AKA Serial Killer>>
Name: Delta-07
Race: Clone
Appearance: Katarn Class Armour.
Bio: "Back in the day's of the Old Republic, the Kaminoan's still remained active. At this time a Mandalorian comissioned these skillful Cloner's, creating a batch of deadly clone's. These looked every bit like their future counter-part's, their armor identical to the later-made Katarn Class. During the Clone War's a Delta Squad Commando by the name of 'Sev', or Delta-07 was comissioned. His prowess earned him the codename, which was earlier used by this paticular Hunter."

"Sev even went so far as to make his armor identical to his predecessor, making his legacy live on into the Clone War's. This paticular Clone was not content with simply being a servitor however and his genetic DNA had gone awry. He slaughtered his master and the other Clone's with efficiency and precision. Since then he disappeared into the shadow's, adopting the life of a Hunter. Currently he is on a contract to eliminate the member's of a wedding, one by one."
 Tysyacha
03-16-2009, 2:35 PM
Here's how this is going to work: This is a 7-day wedding event, a la "24", and Post #1 will say something like, "Day One: 10 AM: The Party Arrives." The Serial Killer can kill anyone he chooses, although please keep the minimum number of people killed per "day" to 2 so that people will stay and try to figure out the mystery instead of trying to flee the planet (with no exit in sight!). The days will progress by hour, with events happening throughout the 24-hour periods. Who will survive? *muahahhahaha*
 Admiral_Thrawn
03-16-2009, 4:02 PM
Is my character allowed? By the way here is some extra info for him.

(Mission Briefing)
!!Destroy after reading the following message!!
"Ahh 07. I have a new task for you, but this will not be easy. Your client wishes to remain anonymous and I intend to honour his request. The target is attending a wedding upon Manaan, you will find the co-ordinate's already programmed into your HUD. The rule's of engagement are no survivor's, no witnesses. You are to remain unknown and in the shadow's. Violation of the code result's in contract termination as per protocol. I trust you will complete this job most efficiently. The client has included a slight trick however. Due to the possibility of detection, he refuse's to name the individual target or give any confirmation as to his/her identity. As such you are to eliminate all attendant's at the location. You have seven day's. Good luck."

Initiating self-destruct protocol . . . standby!

Processing command . . .

Good Luck 07. Program terminated.
 Tysyacha
03-16-2009, 6:10 PM
Your character is most definitely allowed! I can't wait to see how this plays out...:)
 Kyvios
03-16-2009, 6:21 PM
sure totally ignore mine -rolls eyes- lol. :xp:
 Tysyacha
03-16-2009, 6:23 PM
We'll have some interesting conversations...if the SK doesn't get us first! *LOL*
 Kyvios
03-16-2009, 7:04 PM
-raises hand with great Anticipation- Can I make my guy a secrete Jedi instead. Maybe one to halt the marriage proceedings
 Tysyacha
03-16-2009, 7:17 PM
Sure, go ahead! :)
 CommanderQ
03-16-2009, 7:32 PM
Oh, this looks interesting, at first I thought it was something close to that of a soap opera, but now that I have read it, it has caught my interest....

Role: Moocher

Name: Zre'tak Kanyik

Race: Human, but Mandalorian

Appearance: He always wears his signature gray Mando'a armor, lined with black and red war paint. He is quite tall, with a short beard, dark hair, brown eyes, and a hard featured face, with a few scars.

Bio: Zre'tak has been in and out of jobs ever since the end of the Mandalorian Wars. He's quite disgruntled and angry at the galaxy for what happened to his people, and never trusts lightly, if he ever trusts. He'd heard about this party, and the idea that it was...'secret' made it even more lucrative, he highly considered crashing it in classic Mando style, but decided that he should eat the food, and then crash it. Of course, he's always looking to be surprised....

Hope you allow him!:D
 Tysyacha
03-16-2009, 7:34 PM
Hey, CQ, would you be willing to create another character for The Groom? :)

Zretak sounds awesome! As for "The Groom"...have at it! I love surprises, if you want it! :)
 CommanderQ
03-16-2009, 7:41 PM
Well, it may take a bit, but I'll think on it:D

I may want to do the groom, but then again, I do not know...we shall see:D
 Kyvios
03-16-2009, 10:06 PM
so we follow the time line you set up. So since its like 9 am on day one. Do i just post with that time in mind, or do i have to post a time too?
 Tysyacha
03-16-2009, 10:28 PM
Start with that time if you want, or maybe a few minutes afterward. Thanks a million, Kyv!
 CommanderQ
03-17-2009, 1:17 AM
Okay, I have come up with an idea for the Groom, so here it is!!

Role: The Groom

Name: Darron Nalovec

Race: Human

Appearance: He's tall with black hair, light blue eyes, a sharp-featured face, he's muscularily built, and can sometimes stick out in a crowd. He nearly always wears his gray and brown Jedi robes, but is wearing a rather nice suit for the wedding.

Bio: Darron was born on Coruscant, to a lower city family, but his capabilities were soon seen, and the Jedi saved him from a dark life in the dangerous lower city. He trained for many years, under numerous masters. As the years progressed, he went to new places and matured, and then he ran into Vtorym L'vessa, and his life dramatically changed. He finally knew what a true romantic attachment was, and after a few years, proposed. And now here he is, at the wedding, and in for quite the surprise....

Hope he's allowed!:D
 Tysyacha
03-17-2009, 8:42 AM
Of course! "Harper's Island", eat your heart out! *LOL* :)
Page: 1 of 1