Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars Quantum Timeline: The Dark Side Conquers

Page: 1 of 1
 Tysyacha
03-14-2009, 4:27 PM
STAR WARS QUANTUM TIMELINE: THE DARK SIDE CONQUERS

Alas! The new hope the galaxy thought it had in the Jedi Knight LUKE SKYWALKER is all but lost. In the final battle, EMPEROR PALPATINE was indeed slain, but DARTH VADER, Luke's father, has risen to take his place as the head of the Galactic Empire...and enlist his son as his apprentice. The galaxy shudders as the Sith conquer once and for all.

Meanwhile, hidden safely away in exile upon the remote planet of Lehon, LEIA ORGANA and HAN SOLO, her new husband, plan what to do. Others who still resist the Empire are gathered there, but there are quite few of them. The Princess plans to train them as Jedi, as they are the last shred of any hope that the galaxy still has against the ruthless schemes of the Dark Side. HAN has one objective--to take Luke and Vader down--but Leia still wishes to redeem her brother and all his servants, for the Light is powerful...

Rules:

1. No killing off other people's characters without their permission.
2. No characters from other fantasy or sci-fi series dropping in.
3. Again, this is a roleplayfic, so be sure to include lots of description!
4. Philosophical discussions in the plot are more than welcome. Bring 'em on!
5. Have fun, as always!

My character:

Name: Vtorym Vadryna (I love the name Vtorym, and 'Vadryna' is 'Vader's...')
Race: Echani
Appearance: Like the Dark Side Handmaiden
Class: Intelligence officer, scout, and first servant to Lord Vader
Redeemable?: We shall see!
 Admiral_Thrawn
03-14-2009, 4:57 PM
Name: 'Roraz' ((Real Name: Cherakazan))
Race: Wookie
Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/a/a4/Zaalbarportrait.jpg)
Class: Mercenary Captain
Redeemable?: (You didn't excatly explain this?)
Equipment: Two Vibroblade's and a Customized Wookie Crossbow.
Bio: Being captured by Tradonshan's and then tossed into the fray at a relatively young age, Roraz quickly learnt the value of being able to fight and survive. His early life is much unknown, but he was a famed warrior in his time. Even though he was still considered a child, many looked upon him as a great warrior. This legacy carried through to the Clone War's, in which he fought alongside the force's of Commander 'Gree' and Grand Master Yoda.

Order 66 cut his legacy short, casting him into the thousand's of other Wookie's 'humanely' captured and imprisoned. He escaped after only a few day's however, aided by a lone Renegade. The Man was killed in the escape, but Roraz still remember's him and that day. With nowhere to go and no one to talk to, Roraz quickly found himself working as a Mercenary Captain. Such an occupation has lasted him a long time, giving him considerable experience at such a job.
 Tysyacha
03-14-2009, 5:17 PM
"Redeemable" means "Could this character potetially be turned to the Light"? Maybe I should have put "Turnable", if they could go either to the Light or Dark. Sorry!
 Admiral_Thrawn
03-15-2009, 4:23 AM
Well Tysyacha, you should probaly make a character sheet like this;
Name:
Bio:

That's what alot of people do, as it make's filling out a CS alot simpler.
 Tysyacha
03-15-2009, 2:56 PM
All right--I think that's a good idea! *Blushes sheepishly* Here's my revised CS:

Name: Vtorym Vadryna
Race: Echani
Equipment: Silver/platinum robe, silver-red lightsaber (silver-toned ruby saber)
Occupation: Diplomat, emissary, negotiator, and first servant to Lord Vader
Bio: Vtorym, up until the present, was a high-ranking Republic officer specializing in various skills. She was captured by agents of Lord Sidious and interrogated, but refused to give in under torture. What finally caused her to break was what she saw in Lord Vader--a hint of light in his soul despite the darkness. She had hoped to sway him, but he wound up swaying her instead. She has family to speak of, and they side with the Empire.
 Jedi_Man
03-15-2009, 5:07 PM
Name: Sam Oscheha
Race: Human
Equipment: Three lightsabers ( LOTS of spare time), two single blade cyan lightsabers, and a double bladed blue lightsaber. A Relby-K23 blaster, and a Sniper-Blaster-System, something of his own design
Bio: Sam has no family, they were killed by Vader when he razed planet after planet. Sam joined the rebellion, and was found not only to be Force-sensitive, but to be exceptonally good at long-range shots, he became an Assassin. Being discontent with the Sniper Rifle the rebel command had commissioned, Sam created his own.
 Tysyacha
03-16-2009, 1:17 PM
(...bleah, sorry, I'm feeling a little out of it today, I've got another idea for an RP. Have decided not to do this one because Marriage and Murder have caught my eye...)
Page: 1 of 1