Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Crystal locations

Page: 1 of 1
 The Dark Lord
03-09-2009, 1:52 PM
Here are the locations of almost all the crystals but some may be miscalculated. Tell me if im wrong...

TIE Construction Yard:
Green: After you leave the third large room (counting the first room you are in), it's on top of the stairs.
Trial of Skill:
Purple: Inside a Jedi statue near the left staircase.
Raxus Prime:
Orange: In the left corner of the room you fight a Junk Behemoth.
Purple: Near the end of the last area before the final fight.
Trial of Insight
Green: In a pile of ruble in the bottom right corner of the temple's main room.

Blue: It's in the temple's main room, on the left side walk way, close to the entrance.
Felucia:
Red: After you fight the first Rancor, it's in a small rock to your left.

Purple: After you fight 2 Rancors, when you're standing at the exit. Turn left, it's in a rock on the wall.
Kashyyyk:
Red: After you fight the first AT-ST, it is inside some fire on the right side of the room.

Orange: In the area you fight the second AT-ST, it is just to the left of the entrance.
Dark Felucia:
Green: After you've fought the Bull Rancor; when you go into the next room, it is in the back right corner (behind some plants).
Imperial Raxus Prime:
Blue: In the AT-ST hangar bay, after you've destroyed it, destroy the 2 control panels near the exit (this will open a door in the empty bay). Go to the empty bay, double-jump to the cross bar, double-jump into the open door, turn around and double-jump to the second floor. It's right behind you when you get to the second floor.

Red: The next room, it's on a ledge just to the left of the entrance.
Cloud City:
Blue: After you fight Kleef then go back down the elevator, it's behind this elevator.
Death Star:
Orange: When you are fighting the AT-ST, before you destroy it, it's on the walk way on the right side of the room.
 Jeff
03-09-2009, 2:10 PM
Thanks for sharing. :D I do not still have my Wii copy but there were quite a few I did not find.
 The Dark Lord
03-09-2009, 2:32 PM
i havent found a green that is located at the top when you customize your light saber aka Green 1
 Lord of Destruction
05-31-2009, 12:06 AM
i have all four reds but i can only see 3
 kingofsquid
08-01-2009, 6:57 PM
You start out with a red. It is a free crystal.
 TheChosen0ne
08-22-2009, 2:07 PM
I don't have wii either, but i'm sure others do! ;)
Page: 1 of 1