Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Requesting Beta Readers for my novel

Page: 1 of 1
 Kado Sunrider
03-04-2009, 6:51 PM
Hey all,

I recently began writing my own novel, set in the year 3000 C.E. Its loosely based on many sci-fi settings, including star wars. Its not very long ATM, and its mostly in the planning stage, but I could definitely use help looking over my work and offering plot suggestions of your own. :)

Anyways, if you're interested, you can join the forums We can't advertise other forums except in our sigs--sorry! --Jae

Thanks in advance, and I hope to see you on the other side!
 Jae Onasi
03-05-2009, 10:49 AM
I copied your beta reader request over to the new Beta reader request thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=196220). You helped inspire a new sticky. :)

I'm closing all beta request threads and moving all requests there. Please continue discussion in the sticky. Thanks.

I did not copy your link over--your fic has to be posted in CEC. We can't link to off-site places for reviews.
Page: 1 of 1