Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Mansion

Page: 1 of 1
 Kyvios
02-28-2009, 10:46 PM
The Mansion:

(This is suppose to be like a Radio Advertisement)

...that's the latest on Roadside killings...

Well it seems like Starting Line Thrill Industries is at it again. We have another contest here folks, and this prize is a big one. Are you willing to risk your very lives for 5 million dollars? We'll find out.

Starting Line Trill Industries is offering you a chance to prove your bravery by stepping in one of the most haunted places on earth. Well it is for me anyways -the announcer laughs- Anyways, most of you know The Myrahan Plantation, down in Louisianan. And for those who don't I'll give you a little back story.

-Announcer makes his voice low almost to a whisper-
In 1853, Ernest Myrahan the owner and operator of the plantation totally lost his mind one evening. He killed all his workers, kids and his own wife, then finally himself. And now they say those spirits still roam the ground, some of the ghosts are friendly, some are out for revenge, and they could Just take it out on you.

Now Starting Line Thrill Industries will be accepting 5 or more Contestants. If you think you have the courage to step foot in that house, not being able to leave the property for any reason, and survive for one month, then call right up. The number is 328-555-7492

Outline:

Here is the basic run down. Its like a ghost hunting thrill seeking adventure. But there is a catch. not only do you have the ghosts to worry about, you also have a serial killer on the loose, who happens to be a contestant also.

Now I'll pick which character will be the serial killer once the RP gets into a full swing, its got to last at lest up to 3 or 4 pages. I'll send that person a Private Message saying they are the serial killer, so none of the other RPer's will know. It will be up to the person chosen to keep his or her Identity secrete for as long as they can.

Every member will have controller over the ghosts and ghouls. If there are any more questions, please ask and I'll answer.

Rules:

1) No God-modding, meaning you are not all powerful, your a basic human that can die with no special powers.

2) Respect Other RPers

3) Do Not Control any other character But your own.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:

---------------------------------

Name: Ryan Korrin
Race: Hispanic
Appearance: Short black hair, small dark green eyes. He has a medium athletic build. His appearance is messy, usually half his shirt tucked in while the other was hanging out. Even though his hair is short it always had a just out of bed look to it.

Personality: He is charming, and very out going. Other call him a ladies man, but he really doesn't believe it with his crappy relationship life. He has a good heart, but does have a habit of day dreaming if some one talks to much to him.

Background: Ryan had always dreamed about being a DJ on a radio ever since he could remember. In high school and college he participated in the schools radio station. When he finally made it into a career he believed everything was perfect in his life. However, he always seemed to be jumping from one relationship to another, finding the women he ran into dull and boring.

Ryan eventually buried himself into his work, not really socializing for the sake of finding that special some one. When he got the new Starting Line Trill Industries advertisement, he figured he'd join to spice up his life a little bit. Do something knew. He had encounters with ghosts before, but none of them really life threatening, and he was curious of the rumors where all they were cracked up to be.
 Jedi_Man
03-01-2009, 12:49 PM
Name: Sam Kats
Race: All around, Mostly Caucasion though.
Appearance: Tall, about 6 foot 2 inches. Blond Hair, blue eyes, pale skin.
Personality: Friendly, outgoing, but very shy. Will be extremely quiet and withdrawn at times.
Background: When Sam was a little kid, soon afer his dad was wounded in Desert Storm, he had a Run-in with the supernatural. His house had a little kid that died in it a long time ago and everything would move and jingle and occassionaly he could here voices talking. Once a chair started moving right behind him as he recorded a movie about himself.
Needless to say Sam left the house as soon as he could, joining the video game industry. But he always had the urge to go back and deal with the 'ghosts' (ha ha) of his past. When the Starting Line Thrill Industries ad played, he had the urge to sign up, besides, it could make a good game.
 Admiral_Thrawn
03-01-2009, 2:30 PM
Well I guess I'll join ^^

Name: Gerris Kershaw
Race: Causcasian
Appearance: Six foot One. Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Tanned Skin.
Personality: Flirty and talkative, Gerris is your average ladies man. In all truth that's pretty true, but he doesn't really talk to his girlfriend much. He prefer's to hang with his lad's and do some sport, but other than that he's kind and caring, but has a short attention span. But most of all he's laid back/

Background: Gerris is a student and as you can imagine he's pretty laid back. Lot's of friend's and alway's doing exercise, he's your average kid. Well . . . almost. His personality has often got him in trouble at school, but he's got a pretty clean slate. After hearing the Radio ad Gerris almost cried laughing. Sitting in an abandoned house, missing out on a month of school? He was already out the door.
 Ataris
03-01-2009, 4:49 PM
Name: Aiden Valko
Race: Human

Appearance: Average height, skinny, medium-length brown hair, green eyes
Personality: Shy and withdrawn at times, outgoing and talkative at others. Has a sense of dark humor. Signing up basically on a dare, and because he doesn't believe in the supernatural. Likes girls, but not a lady's man. He settles only for the one girl he really likes.

Background: In hich school, got a job at Starbucks, wants to have his own band and write books for a living.
 Kyvios
03-01-2009, 10:17 PM
^-^ welcome, welcome. I'm glad you all joined. If we can get one more person, I'll get the ball rolling.
 Admiral_Thrawn
03-02-2009, 10:08 AM
Oh hey Kyvios :) Nice RP you got going . . . sounds good.
 Kyvios
03-02-2009, 10:26 AM
Thanks Admiral.

we need at least 5 to start the game. And just a simple reminder, we all have control over ghostly experiences, its not limited to one person,
 SkywalkerRules
03-03-2009, 12:58 PM
I'll join! Sounds fun. :)

Name: Samantha Cunnings
Race: African-American
Appearance: Shoulder-length Black hair with tiger designed headband, hazel eyes, slender, average height. Wears blue bell-bottom pants and a T-shirt that looks like this: http://skreened.com/product-image/w250h350f2ss1ab69/vjpcjcmvrsasnqmfxyab/polish-t-shirts-polish-bb-design-t-shirt.png).
Personality: Quiet, always curious, and sometimes thoughtful
Background: Samantha always wanted to become an Artist ever since she was a little kid. All through the years, her artworks became outstanding, even to her teachers.

One day, she was listening to her radio inside her room, while doing homework. The Announcer stated something about sitting inside a haunted house for one month... and claiming 5 million dollars! This was Samantha's big chance to finally get more art supplies for her works and a place of her own. So, without hesitation, she headed down to Louisiana to become a winner.
 Admiral_Thrawn
03-03-2009, 1:21 PM
Hey Skywalker, glad you made it :D Can't wait to get this rolling!

Off-Topic: Skywalker, can you check the OOC thread for the Werewolf RP. Thanks in advance.
 Kyvios
03-03-2009, 1:42 PM
YaY! now the ball can get rolling. I Look forward to working with you all.
 Admiral_Thrawn
03-03-2009, 2:57 PM
I'll start posting tomorrow. I've just got back from seeing my Girlfriend in hospital, so I'm to tired for anything right now. This looks good, so I cant wait to start. Thanks for the RP Kyvios :).
 Kyvios
03-03-2009, 3:10 PM
No problem man. And I hope your gf feels better if she's sick. I'll keep her in my prayers.
 SkywalkerRules
03-03-2009, 5:41 PM
Hey Skywalker, glad you made it :D Can't wait to get this rolling!

Off-Topic: Skywalker, can you check the OOC thread for the Werewolf RP. Thanks in advance.

Sure. I'll check it out as soon as I can. :)

And I also hope your girlfriend feels better too. I'll keep her in my prayers as well.
 Admiral_Thrawn
03-04-2009, 10:22 AM
It's complicated. Thanks for the pep guys :)
 Kyvios
03-06-2009, 3:47 PM
Not to sound like all demanding and stuff. Because I don't mean it to sound like it. ^-^

Skywalker, it really help if you could post the introduction for you character, so we could continue the story. ^-^ If you wouldn't mind.
 Admiral_Thrawn
03-06-2009, 3:49 PM
Yep. Anyways Kyv, I'll make a post now. :)
 SkywalkerRules
03-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Kyvios, I am so sorry! It's just that my ACT's coming up, and I've been studying for some time. But don't worry. I'll post. :)
 Kyvios
03-06-2009, 11:35 PM
that sounds like its an important test thingy. -remembers his important test thingy and shudders-

It's alright Skywalker I know how important it is to study for important tests. I'm good in history if that helps at all, lol.
 SkywalkerRules
03-06-2009, 11:44 PM
Aww, thanks Kyvios. Really appreciate your help. :^: But yeah, my parents told me to relax, get good nights of sleep, and eat a good breakfast. Hope I pass though...
 Kyvios
03-18-2009, 9:03 AM
To everyone.

I'm still accepting new characters. I'm allowing people know to create a ghost for a plantation they'd like to be.

Ghost Character Sheet:

Name:
Role on Plantation: (like if you were a worker, or one of the family members)
Appearance:
Background:

Also, you can create a non-ghost character. After all what would be a contest with out a few twists and turns along the way.
Page: 1 of 1