Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Be it enacted...

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth InSidious
02-22-2009, 2:02 PM
To all and fingular, as well as Nobles and Gentles as others to whom these presents shall come, His Moft Ahtonian Majefty Darathy InSidious, by the Grace of Stoffe the Holy Ubernaut Emperor, Duke of Holowan & Sovereign Dark Lord of the Sith, Chronokrator, King of Kings Ruling Over Rulers fendeth greetings in our Lady Stoffe Thrice-Wise.

Whereas anciently and from the beginning the valiant and virtuous acts of worthy perfons have been commended to the world with sundry monuments and remembrances of there good deserts, amongft which the chiefeft and most usual has been the bearing of titles and status known as Peerage, which are current demonftrations of prowefs and valour, which order as it was most prudently devifed in the beginning to show and find in the hearts of men to the imitation of virtue and nobleness. Even so has the same been and yet is continually obferved to the end that such as have done commendable service to their Prince or Country either in war or peace may both receive due honour in their lives and derive the same succefsively unto their posterity for ever.

So be it enacted, proclaimed, promulgated, declared, defined & made known to All, Singular, Dual & Plural, that, owing to great merit and worthiness, His Moft Gracious Majefty doth, according to the ftatutes and laws of thefe realms, in particular yond law known unto all gentles and nobles by terminology of "quod ego fic dico", according to the rites and cuftoms of this place and time, that the Domain of Razputin be annexed by the Holy Ahtonian Empire, by the authority of its Emperor, and placed under the suzerainty of yond City of Crocodilopolis.

We further appoint as our Most Gracious Viceroyal Reprefentatives and True Royal Acquaintances yond perfonnages of DarthAve and Smon, gaining as they do the stipendiary incomes so attached, and the rank of Margrave/Margravine (delete as appropriate). Accompanying this appointment is the Referve Power to Appoint, Elevate and Ascend any whom they shouldft so merit, providing for correct form and due wit in their Elevation.

So it is faid, so shall it be done.

Darathy InSidious, By the Grace of Stoffe the Holy Ubernaut Emperor, Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων, Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων
 urluckyday
02-22-2009, 5:09 PM
Wait...what is this?
 GeneralPloKoon
02-22-2009, 6:30 PM
The beginning of the end. The empire grows...
 Smon
02-22-2009, 8:17 PM
I saw my name in that first post.

I approve.
 Litofsky
02-22-2009, 8:52 PM
Majesty, check the third paragraph, second line, first word.
 Darth InSidious
02-22-2009, 9:01 PM
Majesty, check the third paragraph, second line, first word.

Thank you, Lord Great Chamberlain. It is now fixed. I believe, since our Dominion is eftablished, our work here is done.
 Litofsky
02-22-2009, 9:55 PM
Indeed it is, Majesty. Ah, the beauty of our imperialistic expansion! Observe as countless domains fall to the might of the Holy Ahtonian Empire, and the glorious consequences thereof!
 Smon
02-22-2009, 10:52 PM
Haha but seriously can I get a layman's translation?

I'm busy with robots.
 DarthAve
02-22-2009, 11:03 PM
We further appoint as our Most Gracious Viceroyal Reprefentatives and True Royal Acquaintances yond perfonnages of DarthAve and Smon, gaining as they do the stipendiary incomes so attached, and the rank of Margrave/Margravine (delete as appropriate). Accompanying this appointment is the Referve Power to Appoint, Elevate and Ascend any whom they shouldft so merit, providing for correct form and due wit in their Elevation.

I thanketh thee?
 Det. Bart Lasiter
02-22-2009, 11:38 PM

I'm busy with robots.

some faggot **** from the kotor forum working its way here HEAD IT OFF AT THE PASS SMON
 Sabretooth
02-23-2009, 1:31 AM
To all ma homies, and those nasty mother****ers for whom I'm 'bout ta talk 'bout, maself, da all-illustruous, all ass-kicking InSiddy D, by da name of the lord ma Stoffe and a bunch a' otha titles that represent.

Now them good homies be building dicks and churches in some godforsaken desert, and the biggest of them homies are in what I like to call them Peerage, they be real powerful punks, fo' shizzle, and be real good ****, yo. But you know, these sons of bitches have done some real good **** for da Ghetto, whether its changing you mommies' diapers or kicking the gangbangers' asses.

So I say lemme give now, that's me, da biggest punk in dis entire city, the very goddamn Covenant that goes like "quote mah ego, **** yo' dicko" as y'all homies were doin' it at da time. So I'm saying I'm gonna be takin' over dis whole shindig and givin' a sweet piece over to da punks at Crocodilopolis, yo.

And I'ma makin' yo DarthAve and punkbuster Smon as my own two homies, they be gettin' some neat bling-bling and are now yo' chief daddies, you sons of bitches. And if any of you other punks be knowin' **** about ****, we'll be makin' yo damn good punks, ya hear?

And that is all, mother****ers yo.

InSiddy D, by mah Lord Stoffe and some **** in Spanish, yo.
 Smon
02-23-2009, 12:13 PM
Awright.

Awesome.
 urluckyday
02-23-2009, 3:27 PM
Alright, I still have no idea wtf is going on...
 itchythesamurai
02-23-2009, 3:41 PM
We're under attack! Everyone man their battle-stations!
 Ray Jones
02-23-2009, 3:49 PM
The Imperial Empire of Aresen will not approve of this attack against its occupation of RD.
 itchythesamurai
02-23-2009, 4:01 PM
Aww, they've gotten to Ray too. Well as long as they stay out of the withering husk of the Sam & Max forums, I guess I'm fine.
 Darth InSidious
02-23-2009, 4:25 PM
The Imperial Empire of Aresen will not approve of this attack against its occupation of RD.

Too late. Anyway, it's not RD any more, it's New Versaille.
 urluckyday
02-23-2009, 9:17 PM
Yay? lol I give up, I just don't understand lol.
 Sabretooth
02-23-2009, 9:53 PM
The ignorant masses never do.
 itchythesamurai
02-23-2009, 11:13 PM
I think this calls for...high explosives!
 Ray Jones
02-24-2009, 1:24 PM
I put up the Imperial Flag of the Imperial Empire of Aresen in RD a long time ago, and Atho poo poo loo loo wacky land has no right to come here and play 'o i have a big one'. :carms:
 CommanderQ
02-24-2009, 1:29 PM
The people should rise up and defeat this menace!! I say that we should form the independant Empire of the Rising Pyschonauts!! Resist this new occupation we must!
 Darth InSidious
02-24-2009, 1:34 PM
I put up the Imperial Flag of the Imperial Empire of Aresen in RD a long time ago, and Atho poo poo loo loo wacky land has no right to come here and play 'o i have a big one'. :carms:

I'll be sure to tell them that.

Ahto on the other hand has just claimed dominion quite successfully.
 Ray Jones
02-24-2009, 2:26 PM
But it's in your mind, your fantasy, only. The reality is, the Atho w/e can suck Imperial Empire Aresen's balls, and how are you a worthy enemy anyway.
 itchythesamurai
02-24-2009, 9:41 PM
That's right, ain't nobody gon **** wit Ray's ****, son!

*cringe*
 CommanderQ
02-24-2009, 10:02 PM
HURRAH RESIST!
 Sabretooth
02-24-2009, 10:07 PM
Resist all you like, this land is ours. Now get off my Imperial Lawn.
 Smon
02-25-2009, 2:47 PM

...what.
 itchythesamurai
02-25-2009, 5:33 PM
I think Smon should sell the rights to RD on eBay to settle this once and for all and make a pretty penny at the same time...because it totally works like that.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
02-25-2009, 10:08 PM

...what.

smon you have the power to stop this end the occupation of rd now this is your shanghai sir, oust these invaders and bring back our former glory
 DarthAve
02-25-2009, 10:54 PM
smon you have the power to stop this end the occupation of rd now this is your shanghai sir, oust these invaders and bring back our former glory

Yeah, I agree. Be the Hitler to our Post-WW1 Germany, Brandon!
 itchythesamurai
02-26-2009, 3:35 AM
Just don't screw up like Hitler did and break the mystic bond between Hanussen, the mandrake root, and yourself.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
02-26-2009, 8:09 AM

how did you get post-ww1 germany from shanghai DAMNIT AVE
 Sabretooth
02-26-2009, 12:05 PM
Jmac you'll look sexy with a toothbrush moustache
 CommanderQ
02-26-2009, 12:10 PM

Oh no....don't do it...we don't need ANOTHER ONE! We've got enough for today! Don't become Chancellor!:D
 Det. Bart Lasiter
02-26-2009, 1:05 PM
out
 Ray Jones
02-26-2009, 2:46 PM
quick
 Darth InSidious
02-26-2009, 2:55 PM
its
 Det. Bart Lasiter
02-26-2009, 3:21 PM
getoutnow v2.0+ special discount for commanderq 100% off
 CommanderQ
02-26-2009, 5:25 PM
Oh...that is a tempting offer...
 Smon
02-27-2009, 12:40 PM
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf mutes
 Det. Bart Lasiter
02-28-2009, 5:10 PM
pretend you're blind and go around groping people
 Darth InSidious
02-28-2009, 5:30 PM
Pretend to be Diogenes and live in a barrel.
 Sabretooth
02-28-2009, 10:12 PM
Pretend to be me and live in a barrel and suffer eternal torment because I don't like barrels.
Page: 1 of 1