Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Reskinning HK-47

Page: 1 of 1
 DJScias
02-16-2009, 3:26 PM
General Info

I know i know, i'm not that good at reskinning i'm yust starting.
But the reason i made this, is because i wanted a newer droid...
So i deleted the grey spots.

Only problem is it lost the glance, if anybody knows how to get that again but on my skin, please post it here. I could very hard use it.
If u don't know what glance is... Put the Before and After pictures side to side... u'll see what i mean.

Please help with the above.
Post feedback. :)
Screenshots are in rar

Download Link

Savefile (http://www.savefile.com/files/2005815)

Sincerly DJScias
 svцsh
02-22-2009, 12:25 AM
The glance as you call it is what's normally called shader effect but most of us just call it shine ;)

It's controlled by the textures alpha channel by looking at your screen shots i assume you either accidentally removed the alpha while saving, or only saved your new .tga at 24 bit not 32. Or the paint program you used to make it doesn't support saving with alpha channels ? But we would need more info to troubleshoot this.

svösh
 DJScias
02-23-2009, 11:42 AM
First of all.
Thank you very much svösh.
But i can't look into them now.
I'm with my dad. Soz....
But tomorrow 6 'o clock i'm going to my mother.
There i can work further on that one. But i think i did the Tga wrong... but i will download the one i posted here and try to give you a bit more info.

Sincerly DJScias

P.S. I used GIMP
Page: 1 of 1