Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

K1 Republic Admiral Uniform mod

Page: 1 of 1
 ZimmMaster
02-11-2009, 12:39 PM
I'm back into modding and this is going to be one of my best mods yet. What I'm doing is making a mod that gives you republic admiral uniforms for your character at character generation. After I get the required permissions I will finish it up and host it on KOTOR Files. My site will be a no go since I can't update it anymore cause it stoped working. I do however need some help. I got a complaint with one of my other mods that did not have gloves on the hands. I'm to prevent that issue in this mod. 'Cause a black guy with white guy hands don't look too great. I'm looking for a skinner that can edit the texture to give me black gloved hands.
 ZimmMaster
02-12-2009, 10:38 AM
I do however need some help. I got a complaint with one of my other mods that did not have gloves on the hands. I'm to prevent that issue in this mod. 'Cause a black guy with white guy hands don't look too great. I'm looking for a skinner that can edit the texture to give me black gloved hands.

I have fixed the issue with the black men by using an alternate texture with black hands. I seems I need either gloves or black hands for the females as well though. I thought Dodonna's uniform was gloved. I have hosted it on KOTOR Files so be sure to watch for it 'cause I think it will be a good mod for others to use. I will post the link for KOTOR Files when I can in a TUCE thread for this mod.
Page: 1 of 1