Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Please - a little real help...

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth JFeck
02-08-2009, 5:26 PM
Folks,
I have tried everything I can think of to defeat the Maris Brood/Bull Rancor...either the rancor hits me while I have her, or she hits me while I am dealing with the rancor...arghhh...BTW, I am on the highest level, Sith Master, and this level is MUCH harder than the lesser levels...I am pulling out my hair, which is really bad for an old balding guy...HELP!!!:confused:
 GeneralPloKoon
02-08-2009, 6:17 PM
Use lots of lightning on the Rancor and slash it in the back. Ignore Maris.
 Klw
08-02-2009, 2:34 PM
Here's how to do it: Keep jumping in circles until the Bull Rancor slams the ground. Then get on your lightning shield, jump up in the air, and slash at it until you fall. Maris can't hit you as much when you're airborne, and the lightning shield will cause the rancor to temporarily freeze while you hit it. Also, your circle pattern coupled with the rancor's slams will eventually eliminate all bone obstacles, making it even easier to keep it up.
 Rabish Bini
08-03-2009, 5:57 AM
You win via patience. ;)
 Klw
08-03-2009, 5:14 PM
I should also add that in the second part of the battle with just Maris, your strategy should be completely different. Just keep hitting her over and over again. Her only good attacks are ranged, so if you stay up close, she can't damage you much. Use Vexxtal because the green damaging aura that it creates will help you track Maris when she goes invisible.

I just beat her on Sith Master using this strategy, and all I did was spam the X button until my thumb hurt haha. She hardly damaged me at all.
 TheChosen0ne
08-20-2009, 11:56 PM
Find a place where the rancore cant reach you and just blast him with lightning
Page: 1 of 1