Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

2 for 1 paper towels with ralph's club card

Page: 1 of 1
 Det. Bart Lasiter
02-08-2009, 1:38 AM
i had a dream where i ended up in a really nice house looking for weed and i wandered around and i saw these two scene girls that were high as **** in their bedrooms and i thought it would end with me getting high and ****ing them but then the scene quickly turned into what seemed like a crack house and me being chased by addicts for stealing weed from the local dealer who also happened to have an astounding amount of knowledge about chemistry and suicide by chemicals

tim schafer what is your opinion on this and could this be turned into a new jack city/fear and loathing adventure rpg starring woody allen as the dealer?
 Samnmax221
02-08-2009, 6:41 AM
I was hoping this was a about paper towels. Never know what good uses you can find for those.
 Ray Jones
02-08-2009, 3:23 PM
Porbertly narthin. Duct tape is your true saviour.
 itchythesamurai
02-09-2009, 7:44 PM
What if the the non-sticky side of duct tape was a paper towel? Sounds like a lucrative business venture...
 Samnmax221
02-09-2009, 7:50 PM
Why would one be jerking off with duct tape?
 itchythesamurai
02-09-2009, 7:56 PM
Just to feel alive.
Page: 1 of 1