Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bodies Stay - Space Alex/j7

Page: 1 of 1
 jonathan7
02-05-2009, 9:17 PM
Well! A while ago I made a request in the modding request section of the forum, and the genius that is Space Alex came up with a way stopping the bodies from disappearing! He will be releasing a version for K1 shortly! Having revealed to me, how to do it, I set about doing this!

This is TSL version, be warned, lower spec computers may well struggle with this mod.

AUTHORS: Space Alex and jonathan7
EMAIL: contact via release thread at www.lucasforums.com-) KotOR section
NAME: [BETA] Bodies Stay
CREDITS: Fred Tetra - a legend.
FILENAME: Bodies Stay
FILE SIZE: Around 1MB Unzipped
DATE RELEASED: 05/02/2009

DESCRIPTION: This mod stops bodies disappearing when you kill them.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Run the patcher…It is set in patcher format so you will need to already have an appearance.2da in your Override. (Default - C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\Override ) and you will need to select that appearance.2da

COMMENTS: This is a beta, and you will need a decent PC, if you only scrape playing KotOR requirements, don’t use this. Space Alex deserves most of the credit! He found the setting required to keep bodies!

BUGS: Should be none

PERMISSIONS: This mod is not to be used elsewhere – I fail to see a reason why it would be included elswhere.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY
BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT
OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF
THIS FILE IS AT
YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT
RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY
DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Download link; http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Bodies_Stay;97643)

Screenshot;

http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/68/files2/97643_1.jpg)
 Marius Fett
02-06-2009, 8:23 AM
Download link:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Bodies_Stay;97643)

Great job guys. :thumbsup:
 Arcesious
02-06-2009, 10:22 AM
Awesome mod! This certainly makes it easier to find the 'loot' enemies leave when killed.
 Xarwarz
02-06-2009, 3:29 PM
I like that idea more realistic but does the body count cause alot of slowdown.

Off topic i see u prefer ver 1 onderon :thumbsup:
 DarthYuugi
02-06-2009, 5:10 PM
Very good mod

i wont download though
Not that my Laptop isent good but its just because i hate lag and its not worth it to just have bodies on the floor lol

Still good job :D
 Miltiades
02-07-2009, 7:20 AM
Good job, both of you. My PC can probably handle this, so I'll definitely give it a try. I'm all for a little more realism. Now all we need is the bodies decaying realistically. :p
 Zerimar Nyliram
02-07-2009, 4:51 PM
Copied from the other thread, where I posted by mistake due to getting the threads mixed up:

It won't work for me. I select the appropriate file, but it fails to modify any lines at all. Could you please re-release this mod in the standard patcher format so that it will automatically install by clicking on the directory of the game? It'll make things easier, I feel.

I can get the version for the first game to install, but I can't seem work yours out. And I'm doing everything correctly, too.

You need to put the unzipped mod folder in the directory where the game is installed is what you're saying (in the other thread), right? (My directory happens to be custom-named.) Ordinarily I keep all my mods into one big "mods" folder, but I just now put it in the top directory along with the game since that what I think you're telling me to do. Am I right?

Still no luck, regardless.
 jonathan7
02-07-2009, 5:05 PM
Copied from the other thread, where I posted by mistake due to getting the threads mixed up:

It won't work for me. I select the appropriate file, but it fails to modify any lines at all. Could you please re-release this mod in the standard patcher format so that it will automatically install by clicking on the directory of the game? It'll make things easier, I feel.

I can get the version for the first game to install, but I can't seem work yours out. And I'm doing everything correctly, too.

You need to put the unzipped mod folder in the directory where the game is installed is what you're saying (in the other thread), right? (My directory happens to be custom-named.) Ordinarily I keep all my mods into one big "mods" folder, but I just now put it in the top directory along with the game since that what I think you're telling me to do. Am I right?

Still no luck, regardless.

I was more meaning just move it out of the zipped programme. So you know as it's in patched mod, it won't display in the installer than it's changed anything, it will just change it, so you might want to use the patcher, then check in game to see if bodies disappear or not. It officially works, as I used it on mine to double check before uploading.
 Zerimar Nyliram
02-07-2009, 5:44 PM
I did unzip it and use the patcher. I've been installing mods for these games for five years now. I'm no dummy. ;)

But I've noticed that this patcher does not seem to work like any others I've used. Usually you simply choose the directory of where the game is installed, but this one makes me go into my "override" folder and click on the "appearance.2da" file; and the installation doesn't work. You meant for it to function this way, right? If not, something is seriously wrong. I've never encountered this before. (This is what I meant when I asked you if you could re-release it in "standard patcher format.)

Ah, I suppose it's easier just to show you what my installation log says:

• Patch operation started 2/6/2009 5:10:22 PM...
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_sith_commando_01_b_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_sith_commando_01_c_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_creature_cannok_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_creature_bomabeast_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_creature_bomabeast_small_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_creature_drexl_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_creature_drexl_ambient_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_creature_drexl_boss_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_talia_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_dark_jedi_low_female_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_dark_jedi_low_female_02_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_dark_jedi_low_female_03_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_dark_jedi_low_male_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_dark_jedi_low_male_02_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_dark_jedi_low_male_03_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_dark_jedi_mid_female_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_dark_jedi_mid_female_02_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_dark_jedi_mid_female_03_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_dark_jedi_mid_male_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_dark_jedi_mid_male_02_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_dark_jedi_mid_male_03_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_alien_quarren_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_droid_npc_hk50_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_droid_npc_hk51_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_party_npc_kreia_stunt_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_droid_utility_mark_1_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_droid_utility_mark_2_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_creature_laigrek_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_janalorso_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_droid_construction_medium_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_opo_chano_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_droid_tank_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_corrunfalt_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_droid_foreman_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_droid_construction_light_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_party_npc_discipile_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_dark_jedi_hi_male_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_dark_jedi_hi_male_02_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_dark_jedi_hi_male_03_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_alien_gran_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_dark_jedi_hi_female_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_dark_jedi_hi_female_02_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_dark_jedi_hi_female_03_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_alien_gand_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_alien_devaronian_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_droid_sensorball_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_droid_mouse_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_droid_mouse_02_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_droid_mouse_03_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_droid_mover_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_droid_mover_02_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_droid_construction_boss_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_p_mal_h_sml_02_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_p_mal_h_med_02_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_p_mal_h_lrg_02_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_droid_mining_mark_two_b_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_droid_mining_mark_two_c_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_droid_mining_mark_one_b_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_droid_mining_mark_one_c_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_commoner_fem_asian_01_b_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_commoner_fem_black_01_b_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_commoner_fem_old_asian_01_b_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_commoner_fem_old_black_01_b_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_commoner_fem_old_white_01_b_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_commoner_fem_white_01_b_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_commoner_mal_asian_01_b_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_commoner_mal_black_01_b_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_commoner_mal_old_asian_01_b_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_commoner_mal_old_black_01_b_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_commoner_mal_old_white_01_b_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_commoner_mal_white_01_b_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_republic_soldier_mal_black_02_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_republic_captain_mal_white_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_alien_weeqay_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_party_npc_kreia_evil_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_alien_sullustan_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_colonel_tobin_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_husef_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_azkul_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_creature_zakkeg_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_twilek_commoner_m_01_f_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_onderon_soldier_mal_masked_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_dhagon_gent_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_commoner_fem_black_01_c_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_commoner_fem_black_01_d_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_commoner_fem_hispanic_01_a_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_commoner_fem_hispanic_01_b_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_commoner_fem_asian_01_c_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_commoner_fem_white_01_c_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_commoner_mal_asian_01_c_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_commoner_mal_hispanic_01_a_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_commoner_mal_white_01_c_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_twilek_commoner_m_01_g_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_twilek_commoner_m_01_h_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_twilek_commoner_f_01_e_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_twilek_commoner_f_01_f_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_twilek_commoner_f_01_g_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_saedhe_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_yavin_merchant_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_dolgrenn_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_general_vaklu_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_party_npc_kreia_gimped_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_gerevick_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_party_npc_atris_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_droid_minefloating_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_alien_duros_04_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_alien_duros_brother_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_malachor_beast_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_malachor_beast_02_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_berun_modrul_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_coorta_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_daraala_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_party_npc_handmaiden_head_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_party_npc_mandalore_no_helmet_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_turret_01_special_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_zezkaiell_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_zherron_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_jedi_master_4h_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_terena_adare_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_taeplae_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_jorran_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_dopak_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_master_kavar_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_vash_jedi_master_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_force_zombie_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_party_npc_kreia_evil_no_hands_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_twilek_assasin_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_twilek_assasin_02_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_stunt_saber_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_ralon_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_batono_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_turret_03_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_contestwinner_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_thug_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_hologram_goto_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_alien_toydarian_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_creature_hssiss_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_p_fem_h_sml_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_p_fem_h_med_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_p_fem_h_lrg_01_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_p_fem_h_sml_02_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_p_fem_h_med_02_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_p_fem_h_lrg_02_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_party_npc_handmaiden_clothing_evil_ i_0".
• Error: No RowIndex/RowLabel identifier for row to modify found at top of modifier list! Unable to apply modifier "appearance_mod_unique_vrook_master_0".
• Saving unaltered backup copy of appearance.2da in C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Star Wars\Knights of the Old Republic\The Sith Lords\MODs\Bodies Stay\backup\appearance.2da
• Updated 2DA file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Star Wars\Knights of the Old Republic\The Sith Lords\Override\appearance.2da.
• Done. Some changes may have been applied, but 145 errors were encountered!
 jonathan7
02-07-2009, 9:43 PM
I did unzip it and use the patcher. I've been installing mods for these games for five years now. I'm no dummy. ;)

But I've noticed that this patcher does not seem to work like any others I've used. Usually you simply choose the directory of where the game is installed, but this one makes me go into my "override" folder and click on the "appearance.2da" file; and the installation doesn't work. You meant for it to function this way, right? If not, something is seriously wrong. I've never encountered this before. (This is what I meant when I asked you if you could re-release it in "standard patcher format.)

Ah, I suppose it's easier just to show you what my installation log says:

It is in standard patcher format, it's just set as a patcher instead of an installer. What other mods have you got installed? As it looks like the rows the patcher edits, are already different from the original appearance.2da; it has patched all the other rows (there are some 670, and about 140, aren't patched). You could re-configuer the patcher yourself to have it in installer mode, but as this seems to be a one off problem, I'm very busy atm, with work, and what free time I do have is spent on other mods, makes me not particularly inclined to change anything.
 Zerimar Nyliram
02-07-2009, 11:38 PM
I understand. How would I go about reconfiguring it to installer mode? (And please keep it simple as I am a noob.)

I've got too many mods to name.
 jonathan7
02-08-2009, 6:39 PM
I understand. How would I go about reconfiguring it to installer mode? (And please keep it simple as I am a noob.)

I've got too many mods to name.

PM me your email ;)
 Zerimar Nyliram
02-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Done. ;)
 ZimmMaster
02-12-2009, 11:40 AM
Very good mod. I was wondering when someone was going to make a mod for this. If this had not been released I would have put a thread in the modding requests section.
Page: 1 of 1